Amanda
Super June 2020

Bored at work...

Amanda, on March 6, 2019 at 11:32 AM Posted in Community Conversations 0 14
Saved Save
Bored at work and staring at my ring in the sunlight...also need a manicure BADLY. Does anyone else find themselves just staring at their ring all the time???

Bored at work... 1

14 Comments

• Alexandra
    VIP June 2019
    Alexandra ·

Yes!! We've been engaged for 9 months now and I still catch myself looking at it It's scary sometimes though, because it always catches the light when I'm driving and that's just not a time to be distracted by my ring!

• Fiona
    Expert October 2018
    Fiona ·
    I’ve been married almost 5 months now, after an 18 month engagement and I still look at ALL the time! Especially now that I have my band too! Obsessed 🙌🏼

Bored at work... 2
  • Danielle
    Master June 2019
    Danielle ·

I am always looking at my ring, lol!!!

• Lc
    Super September 2018
    Lc ·
    Same. This past week made 3 years since he proposed and I still stare at it all the time haha. I also don’t really wear jewelry like that so maybe that has something to do with it? 🤷🏽‍♀️
  • Lauren
    Dedicated December 2019
    Lauren ·

ALL THE TIME. 15 months later and I'm still so obsessed with it. The amount of boomerangs I have in my phone of my ring is absurd. lol

• Alicia
    VIP August 2019
    Alicia ·

Yes! All the time!!

• Danielle
    Savvy May 2020
    Danielle ·
    View Quoted Comment
    I’ve been married for almost two years and my ring still catches my attention when the sunlight hits it while I’m driving 😬 Oops!
  • Ingrid
    Super October 2020
    Ingrid Online ·
    I look at my ring and take pictures all the time especially when the sun hits and I send it to my fiance and say thank you.
  • Aida
    Devoted May 2020
    Aida ·

I do! I absolutely adore my ring!

• Mrs.
    Super May 2019
    Mrs. ·

All the time! I also constantly put my hand in front of FH's face and make him watch it sparkle. He's tired of me haha

• Amanda
    Super June 2020
    Amanda ·
    View Quoted Comment

LOVE your set!! We are just under 18 months out but I'm already looking at wedding bands so that we can spread the spending out.

• Amanda
    Super June 2020
    Amanda ·

I'm so glad I'm not alone in this!! Sorry for the lack of responses, my boredom at work also became exhaustion with long days and short nights but I'm home for the weekend and now time to get my nails done!! Cue more staring lol

• Amanda
    Super June 2020
    Amanda ·
    MUCH better!!!

Bored at work... 3
  • Nicole
    Super September 2020
    Nicole ·

Lol yes ALL the time Glad you're loving your ring!

Comment on this discussion