Cindy
Super October 2018

Booked our plane tickets today!!!

Cindy, on January 30, 2018 at 2:59 PM Posted in Honeymoon 0 32
Saved Save
We are going to Spain for our honeymoon and I can not wait!! We will be going to Barcelona and Madrid!! 馃槏馃槏馃槏馃槏 where is everyone else going do their honeymoon??

32 Comments

• AugustBride
    Super August 2018
    AugustBride

LUCKY!!! I hope I convince FH to go to Italy !

• Pegs
    VIP July 2018
    Pegs

Omg - My fiance proposed to me in Madrid last April. It is one of the most beautiful places I've been to. You'll absolutely love it.

We're going to Switzerland and Portugal!

• Cindy
    Super October 2018
    Cindy
    View Quoted Comment
    Awww good luck convincing him!!
  • Cindy
    Super October 2018
    Cindy
    View Quoted Comment
    Awwww that鈥檚 so sweet!!! I know it looks amazing! We are very excited!!

Nice!! I鈥檓 sure your honeymoon is going to be fantastic! 鈽猴笍
  • BohoRN2017
    Expert November 2017
    BohoRN2017

We also went to Spain - Barcelona, Sevilla (my favorite part), and Granada. In Barcelona consider using Context Tours. We used them for Sagrada Familia, which made it super easy, and for a chocolate tour which was amazing.

• M
    Just Said Yes May 2018
    Mallory
    We are going to Monterey Bay California/San Francisco. We are going to go whale watching and I鈥檓 so excited!!
  • caitlin
    Super May 2017
    caitlin
    Yaaaas we spent the first few days of our honeymoon in Barcelona before driving to the south of France. you will love it, such a super fun and delicious city and truly the best wines i've ever had (which is saying a lot)

• Marie
    Devoted March 2018
    Marie
    We are marrying I March and going to Alaska in June.
  • Deryn
    Expert October 2018
    Deryn
    Congrats!! I would love to go back to Spain someday; you will have so much fun!

We鈥檙e going to Ireland for our honeymoon, and flying out on my birthday-so excited!
  • LoveAlwaysWin
    Devoted August 2018
    LoveAlwaysWin
    Cruise to Bahamas
  • Tiffany
    Devoted April 2018
    Tiffany

We are going to Thailand for our honeymoon can't wait for the beaches!

• M
    Beginner February 2018
    Maggie

Were going to Italy ))

• LovesKeats
    Savvy September 2018
    LovesKeats

Awesome! We went back and forth between a Mediterranean cruise out of Spain and Australia. We ended up randomly deciding to go to the Galapagos Islands!

• LovesKeats
    Savvy September 2018
    LovesKeats
    View Quoted Comment

Have a great time! Thailand is on our bucket list. I've heard once you get there, everything is inexpensive.

• J
    Beginner June 2018
    Jamie

How did you plan? I just talked to a travel agent today about Italy or France!

• Cindy
    Super October 2018
    Cindy
    View Quoted Comment
    I have been researching a few tours! And looking for the best deals. I will definitely look into the chocolate tour. Thanks!!!!
  • Cindy
    Super October 2018
    Cindy
    View Quoted Comment
    I am planning everything myself. Just researching on google the best places to explore and see. Also looking up YouTube videos of people who have been there already to see what their experiences were like.
  • Cindy
    Super October 2018
    Cindy
    View Quoted Comment
    Awwww awesome!!! I am definitely excited to go to Barcelona and now I can鈥檛 wait to try some wine!!
  • J
    Devoted June 2018
    Janie

I love Spain! Madrid is such a cool city. We're going to Paris!

• R
    Beginner April 2018
    Ruben
    Kind of sounds like us ! We are going to Barcelona and I'm just doing as much research as possible. Pinterest , google , YouTube, Facebook. We only have 3 out of 8 nights booked. We might wander off into Madrid or somewhere else in Spain. We just can't decide with so many options there !

Google Flights is my best friend. We got our tickets roundtrip for $480 pp.

Saving some money in Barcelona using Airbnb. We're goint in April and places are getting booked fast.

Comment on this discussion