We're here to help you keep moving forward, no matter what your plans are.

♥ Elizabeth Nicole ♥
Master May 2011

Black-tie Optional Wedding

♥ Elizabeth Nicole ♥, on September 3, 2010 at 6:29 PM

Posted in Planning 23

FH & I got invited to a black-tie optional wedding. What the heck should he wear? What should I wear? I've never been to anything so fancy... FH doesn't have anything even remotely close to a tux or full suit so we'd have to find him something. :-/ Pictures welcome!

FH & I got invited to a black-tie optional wedding. What the heck should he wear? What should I wear? I've never been to anything so fancy... FH doesn't have anything even remotely close to a tux or full suit so we'd have to find him something. :-/

Pictures welcome!

23 Comments

• *~WiiFeY~*
    Master June 2011
    *~WiiFeY~* ·
    • Flag

K sorry if I'm repeating, but I read half the posts and thought I'd let you know that we rent tuxes from where I work, and the MOST expensive its ever been (including shoes, which are extra, and tax) is $160. We have some starting at $90. Its Jims Formal Wear, so maybe you should find a place that rents Jim's tuxedos, and you could get the cheapest one, just a basic black tux. If not, see if maybe he can borrow a black suit jacket from someone? It would have to be someone really close to his size, but it could work. And if he doesn't already have a pair of nice black pants, then I would just go buy him some and put it with the jacket..

• Danielle
    Super August 2010
    Danielle ·
    • Flag

Men's Warehouse has tux rentals as low as $50.

• Proud to be Mrs. Johnston!
    Super June 2021
    Proud to be Mrs. Johnston! ·
    • Flag

The tuxido den rents tuxes starting at $50 you can take out things like the vest and shirt and tie and shoes... just rent the pants and coat

You voted for . Add a comment 👇