IrishLove™
Master October 2013

Big Brother fan...?

IrishLove™, on July 14, 2013 at 8:38 PM Posted in Community Conversations 0 51
Saved Save

Are any of you watching this? I am laughing my @$$ off over GinaMaire... she has known the kid for about 5 mins and she is acting like they just broke up after dating for years.

Oh and P.S. I can't stand Jeremy please learn to button your shirt and your chin isn't that beautiful! and Aaryn and Kaitlyn are plain down rude/mean/bitches!

51 Comments

• Abby
    Super September 2013
    Abby ·
    • Flag

Aaryn was crying when david left.. Um youve known him for a week!!

Not a big fan of this seasons cast

• IrishLove™
    Master October 2013
    IrishLove™ ·
    • Flag

I'm not a fan of her, she doesn't make racial comments.... wait until she finds out she has been fired because of everything she has said and done.

I like most of them, just not the "mean" group.

• D1
    Master October 2013
    D1 ·
    • Flag

We watch but it is on TiVo so have seen tonite yet. Switching now.

Aaryn gives texas a bad name though!

• Maggie N
    Master August 2013
    Maggie N ·
    • Flag

Huge fan!!!! But just started watching tonight's episode so I'm not reading this thread until I'm done!

• wp2014
    Dedicated May 2014
    wp2014 ·
    • Flag

Aaryn and Kaitlyn are awful people!

• Angela Marie
    Master May 2014
    Angela Marie ·
    • Flag

Crazy people this season. I'm hooked. Aaryn, Jeremy, and Kaitlyn can all take a long walk off a short bridge.

• Maggie N
    Master August 2013
    Maggie N ·
    • Flag

Dude, kaitlyn and Aaryn are making Jeremy look NICE!!

• Alysa
    VIP April 2014
    Alysa ·
    • Flag

Aaryn, Kaitlyn, and Ginamarie all need to go!

• Maggie N
    Master August 2013
    Maggie N ·
    • Flag

Something ran over earlier today and it pushed BB back so I missed like 10 minutes of it!

• IrishLove™
    Master October 2013
    IrishLove™ ·
    • Flag

Did But Can't Stand The Mean Crew

• Mrs. Duncan
    VIP July 2013
    Mrs. Duncan ·
    • Flag

@Irish- I have been in tears from watching Ginamarie, I cannot stop laughing!

I hate Aaryn and Kaitlyn. They are just down right mean!

I was watching the BB after dark last night and Aaryn was telling everyone that her management company would protect her image so when she gets out of the house she will be a big star... umm chick, you've got another thing coming!!

• Leanna
    Devoted May 2015
    Leanna ·
    • Flag

Golf ran over!

• J&B
    Master September 2013
    J&B ·
    • Flag

I freaking love this season! What a bunch of nutcases.

Why was Ginamarie using shorts to blow her nose? Gross.

• Angie
    Dedicated May 2014
    Angie ·
    • Flag

I love Big Brother but this season is disgusting. I can deal with fights, backstabbing, immature comments etc. but this racist, homophobic, mean-girl crisp has got to go!!!!

• Bethany
    Beginner May 2015
    Bethany ·
    • Flag

I love Amanda and Judd. I'm really, really tired of Jeremy and Alyssa!

For those of you that the DVR didn't catch it all, CBS.com and the CBS app have the episodes for free!

• IrishLove™
    Master October 2013
    IrishLove™ ·
    • Flag

Haha i dont have after dark but yeah she is most certainly unemployed!! i love the backdooring right off the back minus the whole aaryn and kaitly and jeremy I dong mind the cast this year... and i for sorry for elissa she was targerted unfairly bc of her sister, but I do love how pissed the mean girls get when she wins mvp

• Sam
    Super September 2012
    Sam ·
    • Flag

I am a huge BB fan! I am really annoyed by Aaryn,Kaitlin and Jeremy... I can't believe how horrible those two girls are. GinaMarie has been pretty nasty with her comments too... I think that they add to the drama in the house with helps with rating and viewer, but I am shocked that there are people that openly ignorant ...wow!

I was not happy at first when I saw that Elissa was Rachel's sister because I don't like it when the shows cast certain peopl just because who they are related to (ex... Brandon from Suvivor just cuz he was Russell's nephew) but Elissa has turned out to be better than I expected....

I am addicted and the wait in between show airings is torturous~ Smiley smile

• Sam
    Super September 2012
    Sam ·
    • Flag

I was laughing out loud at her shinanigans.... really though, who blows their nose into a pair of shorts?!?!?

Seriously, I think Howard should have dropped his bucket... something... anything just to lose that Have not comp.... and GM flying around screaming that they won afterwards, wow...can you say CRAZY?!!!?

• Mrs. Duncan
    VIP July 2013
    Mrs. Duncan ·
    • Flag

Haha to the blowing her nose in her shorts hahhaha that was so gross!

Howard was cracking my up in the have not competition! I wish they would've lost but I give Howard major credit for trying to get them to lose.

• Sam
    Super September 2012
    Sam ·
    • Flag

He said that he was trying to throw it but that McCrea was just sucking too bad making it impossible to be worse

Comment on this discussion