Tawayia
Just Said Yes June 2019

Beach wedding

Tawayia , on August 17, 2018 at 12:42 PM Posted in Wedding Reception 0 9
Saved Save
Hello, so we’re getting married on beach but we’re not sure of a reception. Does anyone have any ideas! Please help!

9 Comments

• Stephanie
    Super June 2019
    Stephanie ·
    Which beach are you guys hosting your ceremony?
  • Tawayia
    Just Said Yes June 2019
    Tawayia ·
    View Quoted Comment
    Navarre beach in Florida
  • Stephanie
    Super June 2019
    Stephanie ·
    View Quoted Comment
    There's a company called gulf beach weddings and they're around the State. They have really good reviews and my venue manager asked if I was going to have my ceremony with them because I'm getting married in St. Petersburg FL but I'm using the indoor venue for it all.

I found a place called The Event Room here on WW. They have 4.5 stars and Watervue at Brooks Street has 5 stars reviews
  • Stephanie
    Super June 2019
    Stephanie ·
    It really depends on what your budget is and what you're looking for
  • Tawayia
    Just Said Yes June 2019
    Tawayia ·
    Our budget is kind of low like $4000 we’re just wanting something simple and nice
  • Stephanie
    Super June 2019
    Stephanie ·
    View Quoted Comment

https://www.weddingwire.com/c/fl-florida/navarre/wedding-venues/11-vendors.html

Here's the link to the vendors list on WW in your area. Also I believe when creating your profile on here it will ask you what kind of budget you are looking for in order to filter the best results. Keep in mind when reaching out to vendors, include:

-Budget

-Amount of Guests (estimate)

-Wedding Date (which we are considered peak season, I'm getting married the Saturday after you )

-The time of your event

-The type of menu you are thinking of

-Ask about table, linens, decor, etc.

This can help a coordinator at the venue have a better idea to give you more information. If you cannot reach them via message, email, or so give them a call. When I started the process I noticed many vendors gave limited information until you call them and/or book a tour.

I hope this helps!! Happy planning

• Nicole
    Expert May 2019
    Nicole ·
    I’m also getting married in Navarre. We are doing everything at the beach house we are staying at. Wedding and reception.
  • Neffe
    Master July 2020
    Neffe ·

Hi Tawayia! Welcome to the WeddingWire Community! I want to provide some decor ideas for your beach wedding! The following ideas are simple and could give you some great guidance when decorating your reception:

Beach wedding 1

Beach wedding 2

Beach wedding 3

Photos from Pinterest

• Rebecca
    Dedicated March 2019
    Rebecca ·

A lot of beaches near me have pavilions you can rent out. There are also some scattered clubs that may allow the rental of a ballroom.

Comment on this discussion