L
Dedicated August 2019

Barcelona honeymoon!!

Lauren, on December 7, 2018 at 1:04 AM Posted in Honeymoon
Hey everyone!

My FH and I just booked our honeymoon to Barcelona and we could not be more excited!! Has anyone been before and if so, where do you recommend doing/seeing/eating?
Share:

6 Comments

• Kenisha
    Champion June 2019
    Kenisha
    Congratulations 馃帄馃帀馃巿馃嵕 on booking such a great honeymoon destination.
  • MrsV1027
    Rockstar October 2018
    MrsV1027

I haven't been but I've heard that it's an amazing place to go!

• Rebecca
    Master October 2025
    Rebecca

I'm so jealous of you two, Lauren! I've never been, but I've always wanted to go!

WeddingWire has really helpful honeymoon guides that have some awesome tips/info to help you two plan your trip to Barcelona! Check it out:

Honeymoon Guide - Barcelona

What made you two pick Barcelona?! Was it a tough choice?

• T
    Dedicated March 2020
    Tamsin
    Book timed tickets to see La Sagrada Fam铆lia - you will save yourself so much queuing time
    the cable cars to Montju茂c castle are great

if you can get tickets, try and see a Bar莽a game

head to carrer de blai (the street) for the tapas
  • L
    Dedicated August 2019
    Lauren
    View Quoted Comment
    It really combined a lot of what we wanted for our honeymoon into one destination! We didn鈥檛 think of it at first our own own - our travel agent who is INCREDIBLE recommended it to us! We wanted to go somewhere that was full of adventure and history so we considered different locations in Europe, but I also wanted to spend some time on the beach so Barcelona was perfect!! Also for a European destination, it鈥檚 fairly inexpensive so that was super helpful!
  • Shana
    Dedicated October 2019
    Shana
    Me and my fianc茅 are going to Barcelona too! When you go, you'll have to post pictures and tell us all about it.

Comment on this discussion