Evelyn
Savvy September 2019

Bachelorette Party Location. Help!

Evelyn, on March 6, 2019 at 1:47 AM Posted in Parties and Events 0 5
Saved Save
Las Vegas or Rosarito MX?? Which one of the two is better to go for my bachelorette.

5 Comments

• Mrs.
    Super May 2019
    Mrs. ·
    • Flag

I'd probably ask my bridesmaids where they'd like to go, if you don't have a preference between the two! Rosarito sounds nice though!

• Tara
    Master May 2020
    Tara ·
    • Flag
    Take in consideration based on what your bridesmaids want.
  • MrsV1027
    Master October 2018
    MrsV1027 ·
    • Flag

MX will probably cost more and if all your BM don't have a passport they will have to buy one which is an added cost.

I vote Vegas mostly cause I'm partial to it. We had our bach parties there the night before our wedding. Mine was a bar crawl bus tour that was really amazing. We got pictures in front of the Vegas sign and got to go to the front of the line to all the bars we went to. The bars were gorgeous and we all had an amazing time.

• Kelly
    Legend October 2022
    Kelly ·
    • Flag

Hey Evelyn! I personally think you can never go wrong with Vegas! But I would reach out to your bridesmaids and see if they have a preference on which location! Either way, it sounds like it's going to be so much fun!

• Danielle
    Master June 2019
    Danielle ·
    • Flag

This will depend a lot on what your bridesmaids are up for. Rosarito MX sounds nice, but you have to take into consideration the extra costs & passports. Las Vegas is always a fun option!

Comment on this discussion