WeddingDestinationItaly
Master May 2014

As Promised My Wedding Video... The Big Day in Tuscany, Italy!

WeddingDestinationItaly, on August 22, 2014 at 5:52 PM

Posted in Community Conversations 40

It has been 3 months but as promised, I would like to share my wedding highlight video. I am no longer on wedding wire, but I wanted to share this day with the brides and grooms who have helped me in planning in so many ways. Your influence was huge and I am so grateful. Weddingwire was a big part...

It has been 3 months but as promised, I would like to share my wedding highlight video. I am no longer on wedding wire, but I wanted to share this day with the brides and grooms who have helped me in planning in so many ways. Your influence was huge and I am so grateful. Weddingwire was a big part of my journey and I miss all the opinions, advice, and even the attitudes. Smiley winking Thanks ladies and gents for everything, and I wish all of you the most beautiful and dreamiest day that you can possibly have, and to the new ladies... listen to the advice, and know when to not take things too seriously!

My videographer is in Canada who took the trip to Italy. I must give him credit...He is with Elle & Be Films.

http://vimeo.com/104064451

40 Comments

• F
    VIP May 2015
    FutureMrs.B ·
    • Flag

Looks like everything was perfect! Such a magical day.

• Teagan
    Super July 2015
    Teagan ·
    • Flag

Okay, just decided I HAVE to budget in a videographer! That was so perfect! Congratulations!

• Mrs. Smith-Smith To Be
    Expert May 2015
    Mrs. Smith-Smith To Be ·
    • Flag

Wow....everything about your day was perfect...you, your dress, your bridal party, your groom...and OMG...your venue!!!! Many blessings and congratulations!

• WeddingDestinationItaly
    Master May 2014
    WeddingDestinationItaly ·
    • Flag

I really am so appreciative of all the well wishes and the love!!!

I really can't stress how great a video is, so many things had went on that I didn't even know about until I saw the video. You don't need to have videographer from Canada flying to a destination (even though I highly recommend him) but even on a smaller budget you can squeeze one in by cutting back on the not so important things. IMO its worth it. Smiley smile

• Jenn...Mrs. F!
    VIP September 2014
    Jenn...Mrs. F! ·
    • Flag

Beautiful!!! It's like watching a fairy tale!! Congrats. The church is to die for! Thanks for coming back and sharing with us Smiley smile

A videographer was a budget must for me, FH not so much...until he sees something like this! I only hope ours comes out half as nice!

• Stacie
    Devoted October 2014
    Stacie ·
    • Flag

So special and beautiful! Congrats on the lovely wedding Smiley smile

• Northern MN
    Master November 2014
    Northern MN ·
    • Flag

Really beautiful...what an awesome experience! Congrats!

• M
    Super July 2015
    Mrs. ·
    • Flag

So beautiful! I'm soo crying. You can clearly feel all the love through this video. Congrats!

• NoPurple
    Super August 2014
    NoPurple ·
    • Flag

Everything looks soooo beautiful! I love all the details of your wedding!

On a side note, you also look just like my sister. She always wanted a wedding in Italy. Maybe now she can pretend. LOL

• Sammy
    VIP October 2014
    Sammy ·
    • Flag

Wow, you had a truly perfect wedding!! Congratulations, you were a stunning bride!!

• britt morgan
    VIP September 2014
    britt morgan ·
    • Flag

I was actually thinking about you the other day. your wedding was one i was anxiously waiting for. so breath taking. wishing you all the happiness in the world Smiley smile

• SoonToBeMrsD
    Super September 2014
    SoonToBeMrsD ·
    • Flag

That was absolutely breathtaking! I hope my wedding is even half that beautiful! Congratulations on being a mrs and I wish you happily ever after!!

• *Mrs_D*
    Master October 2014
    *Mrs_D* ·
    • Flag

That was like watching a dream. WOW!!!!! That view was magnificent!

• mrsaj2b
    Master October 2019
    mrsaj2b ·
    • Flag

Congratulations. Your wedding was beautiful.

• WeddingDestinationItaly
    Master May 2014
    WeddingDestinationItaly ·
    • Flag

Thank you. My heart feels so warm seeing all the familiar avatars. Thank you to everyone.

• MrsLaguna
    VIP April 2015
    MrsLaguna ·
    • Flag

What a dream, it looks incredible!!!

• FaLLBrIdE
    Dedicated October 2014
    FaLLBrIdE ·
    • Flag

So Beautiful!!! Congrats!!

• Dez
    Devoted November 2014
    Dez ·
    • Flag

OMG! I've been waiting to hear from you...love it and blessings to you!!

• MrsOJ
    VIP May 2015
    MrsOJ ·
    • Flag

Absolutely stunning! Great video.

• Emma
    Master October 2024
    Emma ·
    • Flag

This just makes me so much more excited Smiley smile It looks like an incredibly sweet and beautiful wedding!

Comment on this discussion

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

WeddingWire article topics