ASMini914
Super September 2019

April Fools Joke?

ASMini914, on April 1, 2019 at 2:31 PM Posted in Family and Relationships 0 6
Saved Save
Is anyone pulling an April Fools home on their future spouse? I鈥檓 trying to think of a fun, light hearted joke to pull on FH after work tonight!

6 Comments

• ASMini914
    Super September 2019
    ASMini914
    *joke, not home 馃檮 my phone loves to auto correct.
  • Kiki
    Super May 2019
    Kiki

I told my FH this morning that I actually didn't like wine and no longer wanted to drink it anymore, he was like ??? at first then I said APRIL FOOLS! we are big wineo's though so not sure that would do anything for you or not.

• ASMini914
    Super September 2019
    ASMini914
    View Quoted Comment
    LOL that actually could work, we love wine!
  • Victoria
    Super May 2019
    Victoria
    I鈥檓 not doing anything but a couple years ago I put toothpaste in between oreos. My family ate most of them before realizing.
  • Sarah
    Dedicated October 2019
    Sarah
    My joke was kinda mean- I told him my ring went down the drain when I took it off to do dishes. He called right away (at work) and told me not to worry and it was just a thing and at least I wasn鈥檛 hurt. He was so calm and caring that I felt bad for playing such a mean joke! But also super lucky to have someone so caring and who puts me above everything else. 鈾ワ笍
  • Wendy
    Dedicated October 2019
    Wendy

I've been doing April Fools since we met! 3rd date in actually. He thinks April Fools today was me pretending to have dinner plans with friends out tonight because I really just wanted a date night...It's all just part of the plan so I can shave the back of his head tonight.

Comment on this discussion