Brittany
Master April 2019

April brides! It's our time!

Brittany, on April 1, 2019 at 8:39 AM Posted in Community Conversations 0 10
Saved Save

I still feel like I can't fully wrap my head around it. In 18 days I'll be a Mrs. In 18 days I'll have a new last name.

It's so exciting and overwhelming at the same time!

What's everyone up to in these final days? What do you still have to get done? How are you feeling?

I'm going for my last alterations appointment tonight, tomorrow we go to apply for our marriage license, and Wednesday we have a final meeting with our florist to go over the specifics. I still have a few more final meetings with vendors to wrap up, but there's really not too much physical stuff left to do besides ironing out the last little details.

This past weekend I finished the seating chart, shopping for bridal party gifts, and sent my daughter's flower girl dress off to be altered, so steadily checking things off!

I can't believe we're almost at the finish line! I'm so excited for all of us, and I can't wait to see how everyone's weddings turn out! Smiley heart

10 Comments

• Saraí
    April 2019
    Saraí ·
    • Flag

OMG! Same, although I am already married I still cant believe how fast it went. I still need to finish my seating chart, finishing the DYIS and just waiting for the day to arrive Smiley heart

• Nikita
    VIP April 2019
    Nikita ·
    • Flag

Next Friday for me! This week will be deep cleaning the house, sending out final checks, steaming my dress, etc. I have my bachelorette party on Saturday and will be making the bouquets on Sunday.

I don't like this waiting game before we have to get all the perishable stuff done though. I'm ready and ramped up to be super busy.

• Allie
    Expert April 2019
    Allie ·
    • Flag
    Destination wedding here. We have nothing left to do but show up!
  • Saraí
    April 2019
    Saraí ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

That sounds amazing lol, where will your wedding be?

• Saraí
    April 2019
    Saraí ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

We're date twins too Smiley heart yaiiii

• Future Mrs. Polar Bear
    Super April 2019
    Future Mrs. Polar Bear ·
    • Flag

Congratulations! Yes! We are almost there.

I'm 13 days away (4.13.19). We still have to do our marriage license (can't though until day before), we still need to clean/de hair my car (cause we are driving 12 hrs to get to our elopement site), getting my hair trimmed this weekend, deep clean house, doing my nails next week, giving the dog another bath next week (he's our best man) and I need to do a test hair/make-up or maybe a few tests on myself.

Besides that we just have to pack and be excited! I believe....ha! Smiley heart

• Tiffany
    Dedicated April 2019
    Tiffany ·
    • Flag
    12 days here April 13- I’m doing our last min appointments- marriage license , 1 - last dance lesson, hair & nail appointment next week. Trying to nail our 1st dance down nothing crazy but wanted to do something w/ a twirl or spin... still have to type up our seating chart & send our dj our music list. & pay 3 last vendors! But I’m about 92% there! I’m excited and trying not to stress finally! Is anyone else obsessed w/ wedding shows lately! Ha my FH is getting tired of me watching them I love them tho lately- four wedding, bridezilla & say yes to the dress ha.
  • Brittany
    Master April 2019
    Brittany ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    We’ve been meaning to work on our first dance for weeks 😅 I think we’ll get to it tonight or tomorrow night, because I’m looking to add some sort of special move in there too lol I don’t wanna bore people swaying back and forth for 3 or 4 minutes!
  • Tiffany
    Dedicated April 2019
    Tiffany ·
    • Flag
    Yes that is exactly why we did a couple dance lessons... we didn’t wanna do the sway either. YouTube it...What is your first dance song? Mines the common marry me - train song. I think we’re only doing half the song though
  • Brittany
    Master April 2019
    Brittany ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    We’re doing Speechless by Dan & Shay. Not sure yet if we’re going to shorten it, but we are considering it. That is a huge reason why I wanna run through it beforehand.

Comment on this discussion

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

WeddingWire article topics