tega
Super April 2015

April 11th Brides

tega, on April 1, 2015 at 9:11 PM Posted in Community Conversations 0 9
Saved Save

We in it now.. Yikes.. The showers are pouring here in dallas.. But as per weather.com it should be a sunny day on the 11th.. What more do you have left to do.. All i have to do is pack for Jamaica.. Yaay .. Happy Planning.. How are you feeling nervous,stressed???

9 Comments

• T
    Just Said Yes August 2015
    tony ·
    • Flag

Congrats!!! I'm Nigerian as well and can't wait to hear all about yours

• His #1 Lady
    VIP April 2015
    His #1 Lady ·
    • Flag

Hi date twin! I'm weather watching too. It's supposed to be a chance of scattered storms here in Houston, but we're hoping not

• Amanda
    Dedicated April 2015
    Amanda ·
    • Flag

Suppose to be 66 with showers in MD. I'm hoping any rain holds off till after my ceremony.

• FutureMrs.PC
    Devoted April 2015
    FutureMrs.PC ·
    • Flag

Woo hoo!! I'm so excited!! I have 3 more days of work but finding it hard to concentrate! Really just have to pack for honeymoon & a few other little things. Weather forecast here in buffalo, ny...45 & 50% chance of rain. Don't even care! Lol! After the winter we had as long as it's not snowing I'm good!! :-)

• tega
    Super April 2015
    tega ·
    • Flag

Great.. I'm Excited..

• LJ411
    Master April 2015
    LJ411 ·
    • Flag

I'm excited!! I just have to make Welcome Bags for the hotel guests tonight and count out table scatter crystals for the tables. Tomorrow I go to pay off the flowers and that's it! Just have to pack for the honeymoon Smiley smile

As of like, Wednesday, my FMIL still didn't have a gown (or dress, or pants suit, or anything) to wear to the wedding..... So there's that. I'm trying not to let it bother me, but it does. I can't help it.... I just want to scream at her to get it together for her son. Sheesh.

• tega
    Super April 2015
    tega ·
    • Flag

Don't let it bother u .. trust me my brother backed out on being a groomsmen cuz his shy so we may uneven .. so i just let things be.. What r u putting in yr welcome bags.. I thought about doing it. I'm packing this wknd for the honeymoon.. We leave the monday after to Jamaica.. Where do u plan on going?

• LJ411
    Master April 2015
    LJ411 ·
    • Flag

We're going to California! Santa Cruz, Big Sur, Napa and San Francisco for 10 days! I can't wait!

We're putting in two bottles of water, granola bars, sandwich crackers, Tylenol and advil and a do not disturb sign that says "Do Not Disturb, We were up partying all night at L & G's Wedding" We're keeping them kind of simple because my parents are also doing an after wedding breakfast at the hotel the next day. We're gonna have to roll everyone out by the time its all over!

• tega
    Super April 2015
    tega ·
    • Flag

We are also doing a after breakfast also .... ok i may make a bag also.. we will see .. thanks for the tip.. Congrats and wish you both the best in your marriage. Smiley smile

Comment on this discussion

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

WeddingWire article topics