Lafuturaseñora
Devoted April 2019

Any brides that had trainbearers?

Lafuturaseñora, on January 10, 2019 at 5:07 PM Posted in Wedding Ceremony 0 5
Saved Save
Hey y’all anybody have train bearers at their wedding? If you have pics share em ! Would love to see if anybody has done this

5 Comments

• Chandra
    Master May 2019
    Chandra ·
    • Flag
    I probably would have done something like that if I asked my niece and nephews to be in my party. The boys are 2 5 and 8. My niece is 6.
    I didnt want to deal with their mommas drama though so I just omitted those positions. I think it's a cute idea though!
  • Lafuturaseñora
    Devoted April 2019
    Lafuturaseñora ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Yeah my FH niece and nephew (9 and 10 I believe) are not in the wedding but I feel like they should be and I would like them to. his niece was trying to hold my train and stuff when she came to my bridal appt and it was sooo cute! I feel like I could have them be trainbearers but I’m not sure how it would work. (Flower girl and ring bearer is taken already)
    it seems very traditional and a little outdated which is why I think I can’t find much online about it 😓
  • Maggie
    Champion October 2025
    Maggie ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

You don't have to call them trainbearers, if you want to update it a little bit. You could call them attendants and their job could be to fix your train. But they could also help any elderly guests to their seats, or hand out programs if you're having them, or act as ushers.

• Lafuturaseñora
    Devoted April 2019
    Lafuturaseñora ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Oh okay that’s a great idea thank you! If we’re having a guestbook do we bring it to the church or just reception or both ?
  • Maggie
    Champion October 2025
    Maggie ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

I've only seen guestbooks at receptions, but if you want to bring it and set it up at the entrance of the church at your ceremony, then go for it!

Comment on this discussion