Ashley
Devoted June 2017

All Inclusive Honeymoon package Puerto Vallarta

Ashley, on July 11, 2017 at 10:04 AM Posted in Honeymoon

Any suggestions on where to find the best all inclusive package for Puerto Vallarta resort ? Should I be looking at all inclusive honeymoon packages or just regular all inclusive package? We plan on going the end of August. We never booked our honeymoon ahead due to our work schedule, but we are ready for our honeymoon whohooo! Thanks in advice . Looking for a 7 night / 8 day package including airfare as well.

Share:

10 Comments

• fallinthegarden
    Master October 2017
    fallinthegarden ·

We're staying at the secrets resort. We just did a normal package, the honeymoon one was like $1,000 more and didn't include enough to make it worth it.

• APZ
    VIP March 2017
    APZ ·

Hey Ashley! We did an all inclusive at the Hilton property in Puerto Vallarta last year and it honestly was not very expensive and somewhere we would definitely go back! It was great, but it was not adults only (but the rooftop pool was adults only)...but even in late June, there weren't a lot of kids there thankfully. It had 5 or 6 restaurants, options for private dinners on the beach, great wait staff at the pools during the days, etc...Do either of you happen to have hotel points you are looking to use towards your honeymoon? I think a regular all inclusive package is totally fine--and if you let the hotel know its your honeymoon they will likely give quite a few upgrades and gifts (like a free bottle of champagne and chocolate covered strawberries or a better room...etc)

• Ashley
    Devoted June 2017
    Ashley ·

@fallinthegarden who did you book through ? If you don't mind answering as well what does your package include?

• Ashley
    Devoted June 2017
    Ashley ·

@apz unfortunately we don't have points to use toward our hotel stay. Who did you book through ?

• Ashley
    Devoted June 2017
    Ashley ·

@fallinthegarden that is the resort I am aiming towards as well

• fallinthegarden
    Master October 2017
    fallinthegarden ·

We just booked online through the hotel site. I've heard good things about other Secrets resorts here so that's what helped us pick.

It's just the basic package, food, drinks, resort activities included. We're looking at some off-resort excursions as well.

• APZ
    VIP March 2017
    APZ ·

OP, my hubby travels a whole lot for work and stays exclusively in Hilton properties and has status with them....he originally booked that trip on points as a surprise for me, but it ended up being so reasonably priced that he paid out of pocket instead of wasting the points on it. He just booked directly through Hilton.

• Leelee
    VIP September 2018
    Leelee ·

Another plug for Secrets resorts here. I have been to several and never disappointed.

• KatieMBY
    VIP January 2018
    KatieMBY ·

Use TripAdvisor! That's where I booked my all-inclusive resort to Puerto Vallarta for January. It was the best! It will narrow down your search to exactly what you're looking for and by budget. You can also book airfare through it.

• Ashley
    Devoted June 2017
    Ashley ·

Thank you ladies !!!

Comment on this discussion