You're on our mind during COVID-19. See our related wedding FAQs.

Kara
Expert May 2019

Ahh! Less than 3 weeks!

Kara, on April 29, 2019 at 9:51 AM Posted in Planning 0 16
Saved Save

I made a previous post of everything going on with the wedding planning. Well, I just found out that the 2 cousins I was upset about not coming ARE COMING! Makes me so happy. We got our marriage license in the mail Friday. Yay! We will be working on our centerpieces this weekend or the next weekend. This Saturday, my SIL/bridesmaid is taking me to get massages and facials and out to eat. I am looking so forward to it. We are getting SO close. Less than 3 weeks. Excited for my family to be here and his and to celebrate with them. Ready to be his Mrs. Smiley heart Then the day after the wedding we leave for our mini honeymoon to the mountains. So excited!

16 Comments

• B11
    Super May 2019
    B11 ·
    • Flag

Hey date twin! I can't believe we are under 3 weeks! The massage and facial sounds amazing. I got FH a gift certificate for a couples massage for Christmas, maybe I'll convince him that we should go this weekend ;-)

• Alisha
    Super August 2020
    Alisha ·
    • Flag
    Congrats on your upcoming wedding. Enjoy the moments leading up to the big day.
  • Kara
    Expert May 2019
    Kara ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

Haha yes!!! I am so excited to go. I've only had one professional massage in my life and it was the best thing. After all this wedding planning and just general craziness of life, it is much needed. And can you believe we are SO close to our big day?

• Kara
    Expert May 2019
    Kara ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

Thank you!

• Amanda
    Savvy May 2019
    Amanda ·
    • Flag
    Wedding date twin! Congratulations ans best wishes! I can’t believe it’s almost here, myself! And keep coming up with more projects for me, but no regrets since I really want to add my personal touch to the wedding. I have my hair and makeup trial this Saturday! 😉
  • M
    Dedicated July 2019
    Miah ·
    • Flag
    Congratulations! It’s comjng up! So excited for you!
  • Kara
    Expert May 2019
    Kara ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

Thank you and Congratulations!! I can't believe how fast it came especially after the new year hit.

• Kara
    Expert May 2019
    Kara ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

Thank you so much!

• B11
    Super May 2019
    B11 ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

We've had a 20 month engagement, so I really can't believe it's here! Tomorrow is our RSVP due date, so we'll have to track down the last 30 or so people. Unless they all magically show up in our mailbox today and tomorrow!

• Alisha
    Super August 2020
    Alisha ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    You are welcome.
  • Kara
    Expert May 2019
    Kara ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

Yes, we've had a 14 month engagement and got so much of the big stuff done last April then I was like jeez.. times dragging. And now I feel like I can't get the small stuff done fast enough lol. Our RSVP due date is Wednesday.. Just waiting on a lot of my FH's out of town family.

• Jo
    WeddingWire Administrator May 2015
    Jo ·
    • Flag

So many planning wins! Hooray! Keep up the awesome work.

• Kara
    Expert May 2019
    Kara ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

Thank you!!

• Victoria
    Super May 2019
    Victoria ·
    • Flag
    So exciting!!!! I’m just under 4 weeks. It’s getting so real 🤯
  • Kara