Aida
Devoted May 2020

a Whole New Dress

Aida, on March 23, 2019 at 12:24 AM Posted in Wedding Attire 0 6
Saved Save

This was going to be my wedding dress, but now I need a whole new dress due to the change of my entire wedding. I am still looking for new ideas, so if anyone has an inspiring pics or ideas let me know. I am now getting married in front of around 100 people and my theme is beach.

Not me in the pic lol!a Whole New Dress 1

6 Comments

• Colleen
    Master September 2019
    Colleen ·
    • Flag
    Can I ask what you are looking for? I think that is a super pretty dress. Good for beach or beach teamed wedding.
  • Aida
    Devoted May 2020
    Aida ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

I am looking so something that is not as simple. I was originally going to get married in front of 20 people. So this dress was picked for a more intimate crowd. Now I'm getting married in front of 100 people. I feel like I need to stand out more. Also my BM's dresses seem to look better and more dramatic than this dress. So I feel like I need something more eye caching and bigger to be obviously the bride and not another guest at my own wedding.

• Pirate & 60s Bride
    Champion March 2017
    Pirate & 60s Bride ·
    • Flag
    BHLDN? Moonlight Bridal? Lillian West?
  • K
    Expert September 2019
    K.glass ·
    • Flag
    Maybe find a skirt to wear during ur ceremony and u can take off to wear this during ur receotion. But i love this dress
  • Ashley
    Beginner September 2019
    Ashley ·
    • Flag
    I know David’s Bridal have tea length dresses. It could still be something beautiful and special with out completely breaking the bank
  • K
    Super November 2019
    Kayla ·
    • Flag
    Do you want to stay with a short dress or are you looking for a longer dress now? David's Bridal clearance has dresses $99 and under and even staying under $200 that are beautiful for beach theme wedding I think! I took some snaps of some but for some reason the app is having a hard time loading them. Definitely check out the website.

Comment on this discussion