plangalCG
VIP May 2018

a registry idea

plangalCG, on June 14, 2018 at 12:11 AM Posted in Registry
I just thought I’d share an idea for a registry item—a digital photo frame! I got one for my husband last Christmas (Nix brand if you’re interested, though there are many) and we love it! I love it even more now that we loaded our wedding and honeymoon photos on it! So much better than an album you never see or only one or two prints (which we will also probably do but this is everyday viewing!) believe me, I thought I’d HATE it, but got it out of love for my then FH and now I LOVE it! We got a more basic model that uses usb or sd cards, but they have cloud ones too. Many models fall in the $80-$150 range so that’s in that ideal wedding gift range in my opinion!
Share:

7 Comments

• C
    Master November 2019
    Caytlyn ·

Ooh, great idea!

• TPATB
    Master August 2019
    TPATB ·
    That’s nice. I think I’ll look for one
  • Colleen
    VIP September 2019
    Colleen ·
    That is good. Art work and new sheets is also nice.
  • Kelsey
    Devoted November 2018
    Kelsey ·
    There are also ones that have emails associated with them so you can just email pictures if you have the email. My grandpa has asked for one for fathers day since they live away from grandkids and great grandkids.
  • Teresa
    Super September 2018
    Teresa ·
    Nice thanks for the idea
  • plangalCG
    VIP May 2018
    plangalCG ·
    View Quoted Comment
    Oh yeah, I think those are the cloud-based ones. Very cool for grandpa! I got one for my dad for Father’s Day/his birthday (which fall near each other).
  • M
    Just Said Yes July 2018
    Monae ·
    Thank you thats a great idea

Comment on this discussion