Lindy13
Super October 2013

8 days left and stalking the forecast

Lindy13, on October 3, 2013 at 11:32 AM Posted in Planning 0 15
Saved Save

Right now it says 71 and sunny! If that's true I will be ecstatic. I really want my ceremony to go on as planned outside.

Any now we wait....who else is stalking weather.com

15 Comments

• J&B
    Master September 2013
    J&B ·
    • Flag

I stalked it like a mofo.

• Nonna T
    Master April 2014
    Nonna T ·
    • Flag

I hope it is just that for you Lindy!

My guess I will be doing the same in late April...in Michigan that could mean rain, snow, anything Smiley smile

• Emmerdoodle
    Expert April 2014
    Emmerdoodle ·
    • Flag

I hope it works out for you!! Where are you located? I'm in MA and our weather changes every hour. I'm sure I'll be stalking weather.com like a crazy person, but our weather is just too unpredictable.

• MrsGC
    Super October 2013
    MrsGC ·
    • Flag

Amy - how did you stalk for 3 weeks? Teach me your ways!!!!

• MrsGC
    Super October 2013
    MrsGC ·
    • Flag

I should probably stay away. But I dont know if I will be able to.

• Lindy13
    Super October 2013
    Lindy13 ·
    • Flag

Love you guys!! I live in MD and yes the weather can change quickly...and what's worse it can be sunny in one town and another 20 minutes away rain!

• AndreaLily
    Master October 2013
    AndreaLily ·
    • Flag

I can't handle stalking. I just did and there is a tropical storm headed for the Gulf this weekend..freaking out over here. I'm not going to look until the week of.

• Belais
    VIP October 2013
    Belais ·
    • Flag

Checked today and it claims 66/41 as the high/low, with 0% chance of rain. We'll see...

• Mrs. Barber!
    VIP November 2013
    Mrs. Barber! ·
    • Flag

I pray your wedding day is sunny and pretty!!

• Jennifer
    Devoted October 2013
    Jennifer ·
    • Flag

I started stalking the weather on Monday. Only one site was actually forecasting out that far then, accuweather - it told me 81 and sunny. Then on Tuesday it told me 98 with thin clouds. Then yesterday it told me 94 and clear. Today it's saying 98 with afternoon showers (the only day in the next month and a half it's showing any rain).

Now weather.com is telling me 91 and sunny, and weather underground is saying 90 and sunny.

I might be a little obsessed. It probably doesn't help that I work in a weather-related field Smiley smile.

• mrsrobinvalentine
    Master February 2014
    mrsrobinvalentine ·
    • Flag

I'm trying not to become a stalker around my wedding day.

So what I did and will continue to do, ask all my vendor to put a "weather condition clause" in my contract. If I have to cancel due to weather, all of my money will be honor on my new wedding date, no extra charges or unhidden fees. The catch is, I have to reschedule in a month.

• MrsS2013
    Expert October 2013
    MrsS2013 ·
    • Flag

Hi My name is Kris and I'm a weather stalker.

Whew! I admitted it. I've been stalking for a month now. We're in WI and in fall our weather changes moods like I do when PMS'ing. Its gone from sunny and 50s, to 70 and rain, back to 50s and rain....right now accuweather says hi 69 lo 54 and sunshine. Our local tv station is saying 70s and part sun. This is the first time in the past month they've been the same!

We're having the ceremony inside in a park pavilion but with all the leaves changing colors it would be lovely to have pictures outside. I'm packing a light sweater, parka, umbrella, sunglasses and rain boots! Trying to be prepared!

• Samantha
    Devoted October 2013
    Samantha ·
    • Flag

Didnt think about it..until now!!! 72 and sunny with 0% chance of rain

• Samantha
    Devoted October 2013
    Samantha ·
    • Flag

@ Lindy13 My date Twin!!! Happy 8-day-aversary!!

• LaurenVictoria
    Super October 2013
    LaurenVictoria ·
    • Flag

Stalking it now!! It's a day away from being able to show my weather for the day but the previous days look good and tropical storm Karen or whatever it's called is supposed to be gone by the time my wedding rolls around thank god, I live in pa anyway so it wouldn't hit us too hard but still

Comment on this discussion