Jess
Dedicated June 2014

6.21.14 Summer Solstice date twins out there!

Jess, on June 14, 2014 at 9:55 PM Posted in Community Conversations 0 22
Saved Save

It comes so quick I swear, I thought I had all the time in the world! HA! How are my fellow date twins out there handling your stressors? What would you do different as of now?

22 Comments

• Shawna
    Dedicated June 2014
    Shawna ·

Gah! Still so many last minute details to get ironed out! I wish I would've dieted better, hahaha!!!

• Samantha
    Dedicated June 2014
    Samantha ·

Yah same here I probably would have tried to get in better shape. I have a ton of little things to do we finally booked our honeymoon in Europe today

• Shawna
    Dedicated June 2014
    Shawna ·

Glad we aren't the only ones, we just booked the honeymoon last week. Livin' on the edge, I guess...

• Deanna
    Savvy June 2014
    Deanna ·

I probably would try to get more stuff done ahead of time! haha!

• Jess
    Dedicated June 2014
    Jess ·

That's awesome we are NOT alone! I would agree the dieting thing- meh. Coulda, woulda, and shoulda. Oh well, I've learned to move forward and quickly throughout this whole wedding planning experience. I wish you guys all the best next Saturday my date twins

• Kyle
    Super May 2019
    Kyle ·

We're doing pretty good. We are flying to Cape Cod overnight on Tuesday to get ready for our wedding on Satutday.

• Sue C
    Devoted June 2014
    Sue C ·

We are doing pretty good. Some last minute things to do. Only real stressor is bridemaids dresses 6 days to go and they haven't arrived yet. They were ordered in December. Only thing I would have done different was ordered them someplace else.

• Jess
    Dedicated June 2014
    Jess ·

Kyle congrats & good luck to you both!

Sue, omg that's INSANE! Where in the world did you order them from?

• Sue C
    Devoted June 2014
    Sue C ·

@Jess they ordered them at a local bridal shop.

• B
    Dedicated June 2014
    Bee ·

Hey date twins!

So glad I'm not the only one with stuff left to do!

I'll get it together..(eventually)

Good luck everyone!!!

• Jill
    Expert June 2014
    Jill ·

Just found out my tailor sent my dress to the dry cleaners and it was damaged. So kinda freaking out.

• SnappyLove2015
    VIP April 2015
    SnappyLove2015 ·

Congrats to all of you! I'm not your date twin but will be celebrating a friend of ours wedding that day! Will be thinking of all my fellow WW bride as well! 6days!

• Jess
    Dedicated June 2014
    Jess ·

@Sue my GOD any word? @Jill I still have not taken the dress to get steamed/pressed! How badly was it damaged? OMG!

• Jess
    Dedicated June 2014
    Jess ·

@SnappyLove2015 We thank you and to all of my date twins this is going to be the CRAZIEST 5 days ever!!!

• Jess
    Dedicated June 2014
    Jess ·

Has anyone been experiencing strange off the wall behavior from people this past week? Geez I have- one of my BMs decided to wreck her marriage (in the worst way) and 2 of my 4 BMs have flip-flopped their boyfriend drama from "He's coming" to "Just cancel his spot and he's not coming" crap AFTER the final invoices have all been paid! UGH! I'm starting to think that if some stupid unnecessary crap did not happen, then that would be really odd and thats when to worry...

• Sue C
    Devoted June 2014
    Sue C ·

@Jess they are suppose to be in today.

• Amy
    Dedicated June 2014
    Amy ·

OMG I'm getting married SATURDAY! I can't believe it. We were just engaged in March and have put this whole thing together in 3 months.... I feel like I need just one more month! I have everything done, but this weekend was really rough finishing everything up and now I'm tired and I'm worried I won't have time to rest up before the big day! I don't want to look tired or feel tired and not be able to enjoy it!

• C
    Dedicated June 2014
    Christine ·

Thank God it's only 5 more days . Just booked the honeymoon last week. Went to the hotel on Saturday and seen a wedding coordinator setting up. I needed some last minute items. Met at her office on Sunday and she has agreed to help this week with the rehearsal, coordinate the wedding, programs and some other things for a very good price. I was worried about it coming together and stressing too much on my wedding day. Thank you God.

• Future Mrs. T
    Dedicated June 2014
    Future Mrs. T ·

Hey date twins!!! I cant believe our day is almost here!!!! I pretty much have everything set just need to find our flower girls some shoes...I didnt think it would be this hard... :-( other than that rehearsal on wednesday and I officially become a mrs on Saturday!!! Ahhh :-)))

• Mrs. Noratel
    Super June 2014
    Mrs. Noratel ·

Date twins!

I can't believe that the big day is almost here. Like seriously, where did the time go?! I'm very anxious and FH is very excited and can't wait to be married. And honestly..I was more stressed when it was months away..and when it started being about 2 weeks away all that stress went away and I've just been so anxious and happy and can't wait to be married. If I could change anything, I wish I could of taken back my stressed moments when I may not of been very pleasant.

Comment on this discussion