Sarah
VIP July 2018

30 Days

Sarah, on Jun 13, 2018 at 8:13 PM Posted in Planning

I'm 30 days out and running over my list of stuff that still needs to be done and am feeling like a headless chicken.

I still need to finish my seating chart (I've been working on it little by little), put together favors (still need to order the gummy worms for them but don't want to do it too early), make my seating chart cards, make signs for certain things like the favors and the guest books, paint a sunflower onto a canvas, write my vows, and pay a bunch of stuff off.

At this point, I am just ready for this stuff to be done!

Share:

8 Comments

• M
    Dedicated September 2020
    Mona ·
    Omg.... your list is giving me anxiety!! Lol jk.... knock it out one dayat a time. Set a goal... ask for help.
  • Sarah
    VIP July 2018
    Sarah ·
    View Quoted Comment

There are some things that will be helped with, but there are some things I have to wait to do. I can't do the favors yet because the receptacles are being received by my cousin and she has to clean them still. Hoping to get them this weekend so I can move on with my life!

• Elaine
    Dedicated June 2018
    Elaine ·
    I know how you feel. I’m a little over two weeks out and every time I think I’ve got my to-do list under control, I wake up remembering more things! I just set a goal each day to get one or two small things done, and then tackle big long projects on the weekends. Sounds like you’re in a good place though!
  • lilam18
    Expert July 2018
    lilam18 ·
    Yeah. At 24 days, and have like 10 vendor questionnaires to fill out, finishing the day of timeline, paying everyone off, seating chart and place cards, signage, assembling and spray painting lanterns for our centerpieces, and writing our vows. Oh and gifts for groomspeople and FMIL. Gooooood times. What am I doing now? Browsing pictures of our honeymoon destination. Whoops. 😇
  • Sarah
    VIP July 2018
    Sarah ·
    View Quoted Comment

I have gifts for the whole BP but I am planning on doing photo books from Shutterfly for the gifts for parents.

• Catti Labelle
    VIP July 2018
    Catti Labelle ·
    Ah I feel you! Take a deep breath, it will all get done. And then you can party lol. I’m 24 days out and we still haven’t ordered alcohol 😫 and we’re still playing around with the seating chart. There are a lot of little things and they are giving me the biggest headache!
  • Jen
    Super July 2018
    Jen ·

Haha! Yes, I am 44 days out and I can relate. I just keep telling myself that it will all come together and soon I can have fun focusing on something besides a wedding! I sort of jealous that you only have 30 days until you are done :-)

• M
    Devoted July 2018
    Mrs. Terelo ·
    24 days out and I've made it a point to accomplish 3 wedding related items per night off my list.

Tomorrow is marriage license and final dress fitting day. Plus a stop at Party City for the last few items I need to buy.

I still have a bunch of deposits to finish paying and some diy crafts to do as well. Oh and our seating chart but I'm just making one big chart instead of doing individual cards.

Comment on this discussion