Leunda
Savvy May 2018

27 Days!!!

Leunda, on April 20, 2018 at 4:49 PM Posted in Planning 0 31
Saved Save
How many days do you have to go? I remember joining wedding wire and had 493 days 馃槄馃槄...feeling a little nervous here... Any suggestions??

31 Comments

• L
    Savvy June 2018
    Lex
    • Flag

I've got 70 days to go!! Do you have everything ready to go or are you feeling stressed out like i am??

• Leunda
    Savvy May 2018
    Leunda
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    THINGS I DONT HAVE: veil , centerpieces, transportation, linen, dress for my mom, vows. ..I'm kinda freaking out...I have been living life as if I'm not getting married lol
  • Brianna
    VIP May 2018
    Brianna
    • Flag

I'm at 35, but I'm not feeling too stressed right now. Probably next week once our RSVP deadline has passed, and we'll see how many we have to follow up with!

You have quite a bit to accomplish still! The dress for your mom is really something that she needs to worry about more than you. You don't necessarily need a veil either if you don't want one. Linens and centerpieces I would start working on right away!

• Sally
    Expert June 2018
    Sally
    • Flag

42 days to go for me and I've got the nervous butterflies starting and wedding stress dreams.

• Desiree
    Savvy September 2018
    Desiree
    • Flag

Omygosh! Congratulations! I just told my FH we have 139 days to go!!! Part of letting go at the 30-day mark is allowing my day-of coordinator to take over contacting vendors and wrapping up last minute details. FH and I are also taking off three days before the wedding to just be together. We've already scheduled a spa day and downtime. That's what I would suggest for you.

• GoodMOB
    April 2018
    GoodMOB
    • Flag

Wow, we have just One Week from tomorrow for daughter's wedding! We leave home tomorrow morning to start our drive there. Very excited & also I have to admit, nervous! Doing laundry, and getting ready to pack the vehicle tonight after dh gets home.

I think we have a few more last-minute details than maybe some people do, since it is an out-of-town wedding for almost everyone, and they had only a 6-month engagement. But it's nothing that won't turn out in the end.

• Cassie
    Super April 2018
    Cassie
    • Flag
    8 days for us!!! We were at 11 months when we started
  • Talullah
    VIP May 2018
    Talullah
    • Flag
    3 weeks tomorrow!!
  • Lisa
    Dedicated July 2018
    Lisa
    • Flag
    94 more days!
  • Xiomara
    Beginner May 2018
    Xiomara
    • Flag
    35 more days!!!
  • plangalCG
    VIP May 2018
    plangalCG
    • Flag
    26 here! And me too! I have mini internal freak outs often!
  • Heather
    VIP January 2019
    Heather
    • Flag
    Way too many and also not enough??? Lol. Planning is tough
  • E
    Savvy June 2018
    Excited For This Day To Come
    • Flag
    63 for me!! I just put my planning into overdrive last week when I had a dream I forgot to buy the garter and I/we realized it when he went to pull it off at the reception. No worries I ordered it the next day! Smiley smile Congrats to you and calm thoughts sent your way.
  • CarrieAndBert
    Expert June 2018
    CarrieAndBert
    • Flag
    49 days for us. Got my cake ordered today. So ready!!
  • Colleen
    Master September 2019
    Colleen
    • Flag
    Till October 2019
  • M
    Devoted April 2018
    Michelle
    • Flag
    Tomorrow is my big day!! I'm so excited
  • M
    Savvy May 2018
    Marie
    • Flag
    35 days left for us!!! Very nerve racking. We planned our wedding in 3 months for a lot of reasons which I won't get into. But it has been very stressful, even up to now! Congrats to you!! It's okay to be nervous, but know that everything will all come together for your special day!
  • M
    Dedicated May 2018
    Melissa
    • Flag
    Fourteen days!!! Woohoo!
  • Joanna
    Savvy November 2018
    Joanna
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Congrats!!! Soooo exciting!!!
  • Joanna
    Savvy November 2018
    Joanna
    • Flag
    I still got another 203 days... but pretty much have everything picked out/booked... now just paying it off 馃槱馃槺馃

Comment on this discussion