Mrs. J Robinson
Super March 2019

2 Days!!!

Mrs. J Robinson, on March 15, 2019 at 8:35 AM Posted in Planning 0 42
Saved Save
Omg I remember when I first started my account here when I first got engaged a little over a year ago! The wedding seemed like it was never going to get here and now it’s on Sunday!!! I won’t lie, I’m EXTREMELY nervous, but hopefully that won’t get the best of me! Guests are starting to arrive at the hotel for the weekend and starting to give us shoutouts and stuff on social media and it’s making everything all the more real for us!! We were extremely calm in planning up until Monday, so I’m just hoping the last bit of planning goes by as soon as possible! Here’s some of the stuff we just dropped off at the venue last night and here’s the cookies one of our neighbors made for us to pass out at the hotel for our out of town guests! We have also started writing each other love letters to exchange day of. I can’t believe I’ll finally be Mrs. Robinson!! ❤️❤️

Any last minutes tips?

Also, congrats to everyone getting married this weekend!!!!

2 Days!!! 1

2 Days!!! 2

2 Days!!! 3

2 Days!!! 4

2 Days!!! 5

42 Comments

• Miryam
    Dedicated September 2019
    Miryam ·
    • Flag

Ahhh Congradulations!! I love your decorations and those colors!! It all looks so pretty!

• KrystalHeart
    Dedicated June 2020
    KrystalHeart ·
    • Flag

Congratulations!!! Smiley laugh Your decorations are gorgeous!!

• Futuremrsv
    Super October 2020
    Futuremrsv ·
    • Flag
    Omg congratulations!! Love the decor. How exciting!
  • Alexandra
    Super December 2018
    Alexandra ·
    • Flag

Congrats!!! Enjoy!! Try to relax, and be in the moment. Take it all in, and enjoy!! Smiley smile

• Danielle
    Master June 2019
    Danielle ·
    • Flag

Lover your decorations, and congrats on your wedding weekend finally being here!

• Victorian Bride
    VIP December 2019
    Victorian Bride ·
    • Flag
    EVERYTHING IS BEAUTIFUL!!! Relax and enjoy your weekend. Your day will be perfect!! Will look forward to your BAM!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! 💕💖💕💖💕
  • Saraí
    April 2019
    Saraí ·
    • Flag

OMG I cannot imagine how excited you must be. Enjoy every minute and create beautiful memories. Congratulations and I hope you can come back and show us some beautiful pictures Smiley heart

• Jazmin
    Rockstar April 2019
    Jazmin ·
    • Flag

Congratulations!! I hope your wedding goes smooth and it's how you imagined it

• Allie
    Rockstar August 2019
    Allie ·
    • Flag

I just want to say congratulations! Your stuff looks amazing and I hope your day goes smoothly.

• Brae
    VIP September 2019
    Brae ·
    • Flag
    Congratulations! That's so exciting. Everything looks so beautiful.
  • Gen
    Master June 2019
    Gen Online ·
    • Flag

Congratulations! I am so excited for you. We just had our food tasting and final meeting with our caterer last night so we went to our venue, and I was just sitting in the lobby looking around thinking like "wow, this is where ALL our friends and family are going to be gathering soon" and it was just a crazy feeling! Can't even imagine how great it must feel for you for that to actually be happening NOW!

Have an amazing weekend and wedding day Smiley heart Cherish every moment! Can't wait to see your BAM.

P.S. Where did you get that welcome sign? It looks so good and I've been looking for something similar...

• HayMrsO
    Master October 2018
    HayMrsO ·
    • Flag

Oh my gosh...I love your colors and decor! The cookies are so cute!

Just relax. Try to take it all in. Don't stress about the small stuff. Most of all, enjoy your beautiful day with your new husband!

• Tynesha
    Dedicated May 2019
    Tynesha ·
    • Flag

Congratulations!!! I know that you are excited. I love your card box.

• Susan
    Expert August 2019
    Susan ·
    • Flag

I LOVE your color choices!!!! Best of luck this weekend! Smiley heart

• Fwbride
    Super July 2019
    Fwbride ·
    • Flag
    Ok please tell me where you got your card box?! I need it!
  • JEANIE
    Expert April 2020
    JEANIE ·
    • Flag
    Yay! Congrats! I wish you all the best and I know you'll have an amazing wedding! Just going off what I read from other people, just try to relax, enjoy, and take a moment to soak it all in!
  • Tina
    Rockstar March 2020
    Tina ·
    • Flag

I am so excited for you!!!

• F
    Devoted June 2019
    F ·
    • Flag
    Congrats!!! Everything is gorgeous!!!!
  • Alyssa
    Dedicated June 2019
    Alyssa ·
    • Flag
    Congratulations!!
  • Tara
    Master May 2020
    Tara ·
    • Flag
    Congratulations 🍾🎈🎉🎊 how nerve wrecking and exciting!

Comment on this discussion