LadyCrystal
VIP November 2013

17 Days Married

LadyCrystal, on November 26, 2013 at 2:12 PM Posted in Wedding Attire 0 23
Saved Save

Is anyone else enjoying that post-wedding bliss right now? Im putting together my album photos now & wanted to share some of my favorites from the night.

23 Comments

• LadyCrystal
    VIP November 2013
    LadyCrystal ·
    • Flag

And

• LadyCrystal
    VIP November 2013
    LadyCrystal ·
    • Flag

And

• CaitlinWife
    VIP November 2013
    CaitlinWife ·
    • Flag

You are so freaking gorgeous. I'm still waiting on my pro pics... but I am loving every second of being married!

• LadyCrystal
    VIP November 2013
    LadyCrystal ·
    • Flag

And

• HeWasHeavenSent
    Super September 2013
    HeWasHeavenSent ·
    • Flag

I JUST received my pro pics on Saturday and I'm not very thrilled about how long they took to come back. AND when I received them, the slide show had a song on there that I did NOT request.

Outside of that..I absolutely LOVE being married. People keep telling me that my happiness and giddiness, and all our playfulness and giggling will end soon. I personally believe that the honeymoon phase lasts as long as you want it too. We did so much prior to getting married...we both finished our graduate degrees, moved into a new house, got new jobs/promotions. Now that we're married, we're just enjoying each other in our new home, setting things up the way we want them, and having fun every day. Now we can finally go through all of our photos and decide which ones we'll frame.

I've been having a blast post-wedding. I hope everyone else is too.

• CaitlinWife
    VIP November 2013
    CaitlinWife ·
    • Flag

@hewasheavensent

'People keep telling me that my happiness and giddiness, and all our playfulness and giggling will end soon. I personally believe that the honeymoon phase lasts as long as you want it too'

Love this.

• LadyCrystal
    VIP November 2013
    LadyCrystal ·
    • Flag

Thank you @CaitlinWife Smiley laugh. I completely agree @HeWasHeavenSent Hubby & I are really just enjoying each others company. November has been a blast thus far

• Mrs. A
    VIP November 2013
    Mrs. A ·
    • Flag

I knew your wedding was going to be a blast!!! It looks like it was so much fun. Honestly how could it not be?

I too am in the honeymoon phase and I am riding that bitch out. I love being married. It's really fun saying my husband and totally awesome when ppl call me Mrs. A.

I am so so glad that everything worked out for you! Smiley smile

• MrsWilliams
    VIP September 2014
    MrsWilliams ·
    • Flag

U looked so beautiful!!

Congrats.

• Michelle
    Master April 2013
    Michelle ·
    • Flag

Not much has changed since being married. We are the same playful quirky couple as before... It's almost like it never happened... And I still get that smile when I come home from work and take a nap with him and wake up to him.

His schedule hAs changed at work and right now he's looking for a new career path... I can say I love being married to him just as much as I loved dating and being engaged to him...

I am one lucky woman Smiley smile

• LadyCrystal
    VIP November 2013
    LadyCrystal ·
    • Flag

@Jennifer thank you. It was a lot of fun (especially after the DJ got it together) I can't stop saying husband. Someone called me Miss & I said no, Mrs. Thank you very much LOL

@FutureMrsWilliams thank you!!! Your day will be here before you know it!

• Mrs. A. Fernandez
    Master August 2014
    Mrs. A. Fernandez ·
    • Flag

Beautiful, Miss Lady!!! Looks like you had a ball!!! I really love that dress you were wearing, at the garter removal!!! Live, honey, live!!!!

• Kayla
    VIP September 2014
    Kayla ·
    • Flag

I love both of your dresses but your ceremony dress was beautiful and very unique.

• Rebekah
    Master April 2014
    Rebekah ·
    • Flag

You looked beautiful & I love the candid shots!

• LG
    Master October 2014
    LG ·
    • Flag

You look so beautiful and the photos turned out really gorgeous.

• Shaquaya
    VIP April 2014
    Shaquaya ·
    • Flag

Love the pics! Looks like u had a good time on the dance floor lol get it girl!

• Nay
    Master August 2014
    Nay ·
    • Flag

Awwww LadyCrystal. Your pictures are beautiful and looks like everyone had a great time. I'm so happy for you. Congrats again Smiley smile

• Sarah
    VIP May 2014
    Sarah ·
    • Flag

You look really beautiful, and you also look really fun! I bet all your guests had a blast!

• Tash
    Super May 2014
    Tash ·
    • Flag

You looked absolutely lovely! I loved both of your dresses!

• FutureMrs.Smith
    Devoted July 2015
    FutureMrs.Smith ·
    • Flag

U looked amazing...everybody looked wonderful!!

Comment on this discussion