Zulufoto Reviews

11 | Chicago, IL

11 Reviews for Zulufoto

Sasha · Married on 12/01/2017

Bryan was highly recommended to us by Corey at Talent City Artists. He was very professional but easy going which helped us enjoy posing for photos! He gave us great advise on locations and how to maximize our time! He understood our vision and took unique photos of us around the city. We would highly recommend him!!

Darcie · Married on 06/14/2014

Bryan was fantastic to work with! He was very professional but easy going which helped us relax and enjoy our posing! He gave us great advise on how to stand, even demonstrating the best way to position our hips and lean! So great! We just love our photo! He worked well with our surrounding and it was fun to see him so excited because the lighting that day was perfect. He sent us 8 or so right away for a sneak peak and the rest 2 weeks later. The prints we ordered are amazing quality. Would highly recommend him!!

Erica · Married on 06/07/2014

Bryan is a professional photographer who is knowledgeable and great at what he does. His use of natural light provides such beauty and elegance in the shots. My husband and I are very pleased with all of our pictures by him!

Carina · Married on 10/04/2013

We had a wonderful experience with wedding photographer. Our pictures look as if they belong to a magazine. Bryan is amazing! I would recommend his services to anyone that is looking for top of the line pictures.

kate · Married on 09/07/2013

Bryan is a Fabulous photographer!! He loves what he does and it shows in his work. For what you get he is very well priced. The very next morning after our wedding he already had a dozen of our photos up ready for us to view as a sneak peak, I know many brides that didn't get to see any pictures for weeks afterwards. He will give you great photos and makes you feel very comfortable in front of the camera. I highly recommend him to anyone getting married!

Laura · Married on 08/20/2011

I've always hated getting my picture taken so I wasn't looking forward to finding a photographer for our wedding. It was great meeting with Bryan and taking a look at some of his albums. His pictures look like they belong in a magazine, but I was still skeptical that ours would turn out so well. I didn't know what I was doing so he helped a lot when it came to posing and we had a friend help with lighting. Our pictures look incredible and we have gotten so many compliments from both the engagement and wedding sessions. I can't imagine having anyone else as our photographer and I can't believe how many great shots we have to choose from. He has great packages/add ons/albums to choose from and is very easy to get a hold of. Bryan is the best!

Laura · Married on 08/20/2011

If anyone is getting married in the Chicago area, Zulufoto (the wonderful Bryan Creely), is your best choice for photographer. While looking online for available photographers, I was dulled by how boring a lot of the sample pictures were. We met with Bryan and he presented a couple sample albums, they were beautiful and a lot of the pictures seemed editorial. Getting married should be one of the best days of your life and Bryan is able to capture every little detail in a beautiful way.

I don't photograph particularly well, but with the makeup and lighting, somehow Bryan was able to make me love every picture. He’s really easy and fun to work with. We've gotten many compliments on our photos.
    It’s nice being able to pick and choose what package you would like. We were able to get an engagement session done, which was nice because it got me used to having my photo taken professionally. In addition, the trash the dress session was a great way to get more creative photos taken after the wedding. Just don't be like me and gain a few pounds on the honeymoon so you can barely zip your dress up!

For the quality, album, and services, the price is certainly worth it and you won't have any regrets hiring Zulufoto to shoot your wedding.

Dana · Married on 05/21/2011

My husband & I hired Zulufoto for our wedding this past May. We were totally thrilled with Bryan's attentiveness and with the entire outcome. If you are looking for the more modern/artistic/creative twist on wedding pictures this would be perfect fit for you! I would highly recommend Zulofoto!!

katie · Married on 09/04/2010

Thank you so much Bryan<3 I Love, Love, Love, the Horah picture of us on the chairs. It really captures how much fun we had and how nervous we were of being dropped or gettting our heads bashed on the ceiling.haha. This Photo Rocks!!!
    Bryan went above and beyond for us. He was never in the way at anypoint and he got every single shot. Bryans a very special photographer. My husband is a filmmaker and a majority of his friends are photographers and filmmakers. They were all blown away by how he could capture the moment so well. He is fast and has an excellent eye.
    Everyone adored Bryan he came dressed GQ with looks to kill and charmed everyone.

Tara · Married on 08/07/2010

Bryan was our photographer for our destination wedding in Las Vegas this August. We couldn't be happier with our decision. We had a blast shooting with Bryan on the day of the wedding and the next day for a "trash-the-dress" session. He was professional, yet provided the comfort needed to take beautiful pictures. He captured everything we wanted to remember about the weekend, and more. Bryan posted some of the photographs within days and they were all available for purchase shortly after. They were fantastic! I've never had so many compliments! The color, background, facial expressions, really everything, was perfect. We were so lucky to have this photographer for such an important day!

chris · Married on 05/30/2010

4.2

What was your favorite wedding photo? Ha, good question. We've been married 5 months and still can't figure out which ones are our favorites, because they're all so great. Bryan did a great job of capturing the "teary" moments of our ceremony and also our excitement afterward. Put it this way - we continue to rotate our facebook profile pics with Bryan's photos, and we're sure that we'll never run out of great ones to choose from. No joke.

And as far as "disrupting the day" - The thing about Bryan is that he doesn't just "stay in the background" and sneakily catch great candids; his warm personality actually became a great addition to the wedding. We actually wish he was more disruptive, haha.