176 Reviews for Zukas Hilltop Barn

House Liquor (6)
Premium Liquor (5)
Outside Cake (3)
176 Zukas Hilltop Barn Reviews

Everything about Zukas was seamless from the first email through the end of our wedding day. The venue is beautiful (in all seasons), grounds are kept pristine and the food is great, but most importantly the staff (we worked primarily with Alyson) is incredible. The attention to details, expertise, and calm presence throughout the year and day of made everything so easy and stress free.

We were married in May and with the tricky spring weather had to make a last minute move inside to dodge a rain storm. It was handled so quickly and efficiently and in such a relaxed and professional manner. The ceremony went on without hitch!

Zukas is top notch. I'd host our wedding (or any event) there in an instant. Thank you, Zukas!

Profile Picture Nina, 5/20/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Plated, Open Bar, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Chairs, Dance Floor, Lighting, Tables, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, In-House Bar, In-House Catering, Set Up, Indoor

Amazing experience working with Zukas! Alyson was so helpful throughout the entire process. The venue is gorgeous! We can't say enough wonderful things!

Profile Picture Katie, 4/20/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We recently had our wedding at Zuka’s Hilltop Barn and could not have been more pleased with our choice. We felt that what we got for what we paid for far exceeded our expectations. We had both our ceremony & reception onsite indoors. Alyson, the coordinator, is truly exceptional. She was incredibly quick to respond to our dozens of questions from the day we booked through our wedding. She was calm, polished, organized, and always had a smile on her face. Actually, to say that she is organized is an understatement! You’ll have to work with her to see what I mean :) We felt that all of our questions were as important to them as they were to us, and had no worries or stress on our wedding day because of how caring she was. My husband and I found ourselves wrapped up in the whirlwind of the evening and somehow didn’t eat more than the bite of cake we fed each other. To our surprise and delight, not only did the staff pack up the top tier of our cake, but they also boxed up a slice for each of us to enjoy later. All of the food was delicious! The portions were the biggest I’ve ever had at a wedding, and our family and friends raved about the quality of it to us. The venue itself and grounds are so beautiful and well taken care of. My maid-of-honor and I stayed in the Bridal Suite the night before our wedding. We were so comfortable. It provided a lot of peace of mind to have everyone come to us and we did not have to leave to go anywhere. We utilized the Spa for both hair and makeup. Kristen and her team were so fun and friendly and did an amazing job with hair and makeup.

The team at Zuka’s were truly a pleasure to work with. They really made our day what we wanted it to be. It felt and appeared completely effortless and stress-free. I wouldn’t have changed a thing, and 100% recommend this venue to any couple-to-be! I’d love to tell you more, but if you do pick Zuka’s, I want you to be as happy as I was for all the little wonderful surprises throughout the day!

Profile Picture Kaitlin, 11/10/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Cake
Services Used: Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Indoor, Scenic Views, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Plated, Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, In-House Bar, In-House Catering, Set Up, Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Liquor, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables

Alyson made this a very easy process from the moment we booked Zukas (and we had the added stress of planning our wedding from Texas) The food was excellent and well worth it. We absolutely loved that they offered brunch and all of our guests raved about how great it was. The hall was set up beautifully and the coordination on the day of the wedding from everyone at zukas made it a very stress free day. And the grounds, I can't even put words to describe them. The scenery is unbelievably beautiful and will make for the best pictures!

Profile Picture Benjamin, 11/4/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Venue of our dreams does not even come close to describing Zukas Hilltop Barn. From the moment we took our first tour, we knew this is where we wanted to have our wedding-- and it was well worth the nearly 2 year (Booked in 12/15 for 10/17) wait for a beautiful October Saturday. Alyson will answer any question- no matter how minor, silly, stupid, or how many times you've already asked the same thing. We heard rave reviews about the food before our wedding and received nothing short of the same reaction from our own guests. We requested a carrot cake (sans raisins and nuts) to keep in line with our fall-ish theme and they came through with a delicious and beautiful cake. Alyson arranged for us to have specific signature drinks and was even going to secure a favorite hard cider of ours that is brewed in NY. She allowed us to come and walk the grounds on multiple occasions to check it out and get a feel for exactly what we wanted. We requested the Butternut Squash Ravioli as our vegetarian option due to the multitude of fabulous reviews and they agreed to make it even though it technically isn't this years option. I could literally go on forever- the grounds are magnificent- the tent lights up beautifully- the food is amazing- the service is impeccable. Do yourself a favor and book Zukas for your wedding, I can guarantee that you will feel relieved knowing that your day is in the best hands possible and that they will do everything in their power to make it the wedding of your dreams. Bravo Alyson and the Zukas team, thanks so much for all that you did you make our day exactly what we imagined and more. We wish we could go back and do it over and over and over again.

Photo
Profile Picture Sarah, 10/28/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Parking, Wheelchair Access, Chairs, Dance Floor, Lighting, Tables, Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, Plated, Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Event Rentals, In-House Bar, In-House Catering, Set Up, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

I cannot even say enough about Zukas; what a wonderful venue! Everything about the venue is just beautiful; the grounds, the building, the tent, the suite, the greenhouse...I could go on and on. The food was fantastic, the staff is extremely friendly, and Alyson was just amazing. She answered all of my questions in a timely manner, and I asked a lot! Everything was set up beautifully. I even noticed that they filled in for little things I had forgotten, such as a "sign our guestbook" sign. We stayed in the bridal suite for the night, and the staff gave us a breakfast basket, which was just so sweet. I can't even tell you how many compliments we received on the beauty of the venue and the amazing food! Thanks to Alyson and the Zukas team, I was able to enjoy day without any worries, and I can never thank them enough.

Profile Picture Courtney, 10/15/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables, Plated, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

We can’t even begin to express how happy we are with the Zukas staff. We held our wedding there in early October, and attribute how smoothly everything went to Alyson and her team. We didn’t have to deal with any of the nitty-gritty detail at all--everything just chugged smoothly along. The food and drinks were absolutely fantastic (we’re still getting complements from stunned guests who were wowed by the cuisine), and the venue was gorgeous as always, even though it rained. The transition of plans from outdoor to indoor was seamless, and everything went off without a hitch. We spent at least the first half of our honeymoon congratulating ourselves for throwing the perfect wedding, but really so much of that credit goes to the Zukas team for their flawless choreography and beautiful setting. Also, but really, the food was incredible. During the planning stages, the Alyson was always quick to respond to questions, and as a policy they are very up-front about any costs associated with their facilities--there were no surprises or hidden charges (this was not the norm at most other places we visited, so it was a very welcome change). We rented the bridal suite as well so we could finish getting ready there and then spent the night on-sight. The suite was the perfect end to a perfect day :D

Their recommended vendors are all fantastic as well--the process of choosing our wedding adventure was very smooth and stress-free thanks to them!! We did a Monday evening wedding in early october with the help of Scott Metzger as photographer and All That Entertainment (Zeke) as DJ. Makeup and bridal hair by Chateau Cheveux (west boyleston), and bridesmaids hair by the Zukas Spa team.

Photo for Zukas Hilltop Barn Review - View from the bridal suite
Photo for Zukas Hilltop Barn Review - indoor wedding backdrop
Photo for Zukas Hilltop Barn Review - one of our centerpeices
Photo for Zukas Hilltop Barn Review - cake! Zukas includes cake + decoration
Photos
Photo for Zukas Hilltop Barn Review - first look :)
Photo for Zukas Hilltop Barn Review - gazebo at night
Photo for Zukas Hilltop Barn Review - Photo credit Scott Metzger
Photo for Zukas Hilltop Barn Review - Photo credit Scott Metzger
Profile Picture abbie, 9/22/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, In-House Bar, In-House Catering, Set Up, Plated, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Chairs, Dance Floor, Lighting, Tables, Covered Outdoor, Indoor, Scenic Views, Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Liquor, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor

Without a doubt, having our wedding at Zukas was a phenomenal experience. From start to finish we had a blast and everything exceeded our expectations. Alyson (the wedding coordinator/catch all for everything) was extremely professional, attentive and responsive throughout the whole experience. Zukas does a great food tasting where there are tons of couples invited and the whole venue is set up almost like a wedding is going on so you get to see everything as it might actually be for your wedding. We also utilized the spa services the day of and the bridal suite the night of. Our servers were so sweet and put together a basket with cake and breakfast food for the next morning. We got married in September and we used the tent and had plans to have our ceremony on site as well outside. Unfortunately, it rained the entire day of our wedding. I have to say I was incredibly sad, but at the end of the day Alyson did a wonderful job of making the tent feel special for our ceremony and setting up an isle to walk down. We ended up having a double rainbow and I wouldn't have asked for a more perfect day. THANK YOU SO MUCH :)

Profile Picture Nicole, 9/3/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Glassware, Linens, Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables, Scenic Views, Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, In-House Bar, In-House Catering, Set Up, Plated, Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, Parking, Wheelchair Access

I cannot say enough about this venue! Besides the fact that Alyson was with me every step of the way during the planning process, the entire staff was truly amazing the night of as well. They always made sure we were accommodated and comfortable, brining us food and drinks while we took photos. Our guests couldn't say enough about the beautiful scenery, the extremely friendly and efficient wait staff, and how seriously delicious the meals were. We even had guests say they wouldn't hesitate to recommend the venue to their friends and family who are getting married soon! There's definitely a reason why this place books up so quickly. We had a truly amazing day and we have all the staff at Zukas to thank for helping us pull it all off without a hitch!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 8/25/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Plated, Parking, Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, In-House Bar, Set Up, Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Liquor, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Covered Outdoor, Indoor, Scenic Views, Chairs, Dance Floor, Lighting, Tables, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

We recently had our wedding at Zukas and everything was perfect from the time we booked until the end of our wedding night! The grounds are absolutely beautiful, all of the food is delicious, the staff is wonderful, and Alyson is by far the nicest person and most prepared coordinator. She responds within minutes to emails and was there every step of the way! Our wedding was an absolute dream in every way! Thank you so very much!!

Profile Picture Meghan, 8/11/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, In-House Bar, In-House Catering, Set Up, Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, Chairs, Dance Floor, Lighting, Tables, Plated, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Covered Outdoor, Indoor, Scenic Views

I cannot express enough with how happy we are with our wedding at Zukas. We booked the venue only a few hours after seeing it. Alyson was super responsive through the entire year leading up to everything, I never waited more than a day for an answer. The vendors (photography/hair/make-up) were all highly recommended and delivered perfectly, it was a huge comfort that they knew Alyson and the venue so well. Although the drive was on the long side, guests were speechless upon seeing the grounds. The place is so well maintained (landscaping/aesthetics) that you don't need to stress about decor too much, let it speak for itself. Additionally, we received many compliments on the food including the veggie option.

Profile Picture Liz, 8/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Parking, Wheelchair Access, Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, In-House Bar, In-House Catering, Set Up, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Liquor, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables, Scenic Views, Plated

Our wedding was this past Sunday and my husband and I cannot say enough good things about Zukas Hilltop Barn. We had family members asking us all night how we found it and just commenting on how beautiful it is. Honestly, ever since we first visited it to check it out, the experience has been so easy. Alyson the coordinator is the best person. She is very responsive to questions, is very flexible and you can just tell she has a lot of experience with weddings. We ended up personalizing our meal package and had a ton of lawn games and she was able to accommodate all of it. The scenery is gorgeous, the food was incredible (we had guests telling us it was the best steak of their lives) and the staff is SO NICE. You cannot go work here. They make everything seamless. Thank you Zukas and Alyson for making our night perfect!!

Profile Picture Stacey, 7/30/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Zukas had everything my wife and I wanted for our big day. They do the ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception all on site (so nice having everything in one location). They do in house catering which includes the wedding cake and alcohol and their food packages include tax and gratuity, which is incredibly convenient when it comes to calculating costs. They also have a la carte options as well. The cake itself was quite simple, but it was super delicious and we were able to dress it up real nice with some flowers from our florist and a nice topper. The venue itself was beautiful. We had an outdoor ceremony and a tented reception at the end of July and everything was so lush and green and their gardens were beautiful. The value for everything is amazing - we paid a total of around $12,000 for everything: site rental, tent rental, catering and open bar for ~100 guests, bridal suite, etc. They also only do one wedding a day, which was a big thing for us.

Their coordinator, Alyson, is the best. We had some pretty response vendors overall, but Alyson was the most responsive by far. We would send her an email with some questions and more often than not, we'd have a reply within 10 minutes! She was so helpful and so nice and just all around wonderful!

All of the Zukas staff was fantastic for that matter! Our reception ended at 10PM, but we had a few stragglers (ourselves included) that were hanging around for a little bit after and they weren't trying to rush us or herd us out the door. They
were so patient and even gave us a little breakfast basket to enjoy in the morning!

One last thing: if there are any guests that cancel on you at the last minute, Zukas will donate any unused food to the local food pantry, which we thought was really awesome!

Profile Picture Josh, 7/28/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Cake

I got married at Zukas in July 2017. The property is gorgeous and Alison was great to work with! It's nice because they do one wedding a day so we arrived around 2/2:30 for the wedding and were there until 10:30. The food was delicious. A lot of the people at my wedding commented about how fresh the food tasted and how the cake was the only wedding cake they actually enjoyed eating at a wedding. Alison was so helpful in planning and day of events. I was a bit of a disorganized bride so sent a lot of emails re-asking and clarifying questions and she was always VERY prompt with responses and never made me feel bad about the duplicate emails. This is an amazing venue. I would not have changed my choice in getting married here!!

Profile Picture Alissa, 7/22/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Plated, Chairs, Dance Floor, Lighting, Tables, Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, In-House Bar, In-House Catering, Set Up, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Covered Outdoor, Indoor, Scenic Views, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Liquor, Open Bar

Zukas is absolutely beautiful. We received SO many compliments about the beautiful scenery and especially about the delicious food. Alyson definitely knows what she is doing, and does a great job doing it. She was quick to respond to the many, many questions I had throughout the planning process. She is super professional and very reliable. We had our hair and makeup done in the Zukas Spa with Kristen and Melissa. They were INCREIDBLE. Melissa, the makeup artist was super nice and hit it off with my maid of honor and Kristen helped my 5-year old flower girl through a temper tantrum, because she didn’t want to wear a sparkly headband. Kristen and Melissa made us feel so at ease, the did an AMAZING job on our hair and makeup. We are extremely happy with the whole experience from start to finish. Our wedding was the most perfect day. We would recommend Zukas to everyone and anyone. Thank you SO MUCH Zukas!!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 7/14/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables, Covered Outdoor, Scenic Views, Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, Liquor License, Barware, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Plated, Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, In-House Bar, In-House Catering, Set Up, Parking, Wheelchair Access

"How on Earth did you find this place? It's unbelievable!" That was the comment we got from every guest. The setting, the ambience, the food, the staff- everything was to die for. The most stessful part of getting engaged is fending a venue, so I'll break it down with the highlights:
-There is an absurd amount of photo ops there,
- food is out of this world- my family is still talking about
- staff is incredible. Alyson (coordinator) is responsive, calm, and so on top of things. She operates that place like a well-oiled machine!
- the bridal suite is gorgeous, very affordable, and perfect for before and after the wedding.
- the price is VERY reasonable! When shopping around, I couldn't believe how great their price was over others.
Bottom line, this place hits every checklist- its gorgeous, budget-friendly, professional, and delicious:) Looking anywhere else is wasting your time.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 7/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Parking, Wheelchair Access, Plated, Indoor, Scenic Views, Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, In-House Bar, In-House Catering, Set Up, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Chairs, Dance Floor, Lighting, Tables, Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Liquor, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor

We had an amazing wedding at Zukas. The staff took care of all setup and coordination the day of making for a very low-stress day.

Profile Picture Hannah, 3/25/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Zukas was an excellent choice for our wedding. My mother was terminally ill during the process, and Alyson handled the situation perfectly -- from giving us permission to bring in food for her dinner, to allowing us the option to book the suite at the last minute, and even letting us show up earlier than normal for photos. I had a lot of DIY decorations that had a somewhat complicated setup. We were allowed to bring them in a week early so that the staff could prepare, and she even allowed my stepfather and brother to set up the ceremony backdrop two days before the wedding. We ran late with our rehearsal, and it wasn't a problem! They even let us select a dinner option on the Mahogany menu when we had paid for the Willow, and allowed further custom changes to our needs for the same price. They were excellent, and most importantly, gave my mother no reason to worry throughout the process. She has since passed away, but she did tell me beforehand that there was nothing she would change about the day. This is saying a lot; as Alyson knows, my mother is very picky!

Profile Picture User5376539, 1+ year ago, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Chairs, Indoor, Cake, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Linens

Our wedding experience at the Zukas Hilltop Barn was absolutely perfect. We were sold from our first visit; the breathtaking private grounds, exceptional menu, and the wedding coordinator Alyson Russo. Alyson was so wonderful to work with- she was prompt to respond to any and all questions no matter how small and was beyond attentive on our wedding day. We also utilized the bridal suite and spa for hair and make-up which was so convenient. Kristin and the rest of the girls were great to work with, accommodating our large group. My make-up and hair looked great, as did our Mom’s and bridesmaids.

On our wedding day, the venue and grounds were immaculate. We had our ceremony outside on the grounds to make the most of the beautiful scene. We also used their tent, which is very large, comfortable, heated and gorgeous. Alyson and the staff took great care in setting up the decorations I had brought a few days prior at our rehearsal. During our photos, before and after the ceremony, Alyson was right there checking-in on us and keeping us on track. She even jumped in and helped out at our photo booth! All of the food was incredible! My husband and I were so excited that the staff had kindly placed our meals and wedding cake in to-go’s when greeting our guests took longer than expected. They have an exceptional service staff.

It’s hard to highlight all of the things we loved about Zukas, but hearing from our guests that it was the best wedding ever further highlighted that we made an amazing choice. If you’re considering them, go see the property and speak with Alyson. Use their preferred vendors too!

Profile Picture Denise, 9/24/16, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Cake, Event Rentals, Covered Outdoor, Indoor, Linens, Chairs

Zukas is absolutely beautiful, and in spring/summer the entire venue is blossoming in flowers and greenery, adding additional beauty to your big day. But most importantly, the staff is fantastic throughout the entire process. The coordinator, Alyson, was incredibly helpful to us and gave a lot of direction, which was great because we planned the whole thing ourselves and used a friend as our JOP instead of someone with experience. I didn't have to worry about a single thing the whole night, and everything went off without a hitch, which I attribute to Alyson's work as the coordinator. The service staff was also very friendly and seemed genuinely happy to be there, which makes a big difference in terms of guest experience. Also, people can't stop talking about the food even now, a week later. I have never heard people so excited about the food they were eating in my entire life. Everyone said it's hands down the best wedding food they've ever had. I have to agree!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 9/10/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I recently got married at Zukas Hilltop Barn. We honestly could not have chosen a better venue to celebrate our fairytale day. From beginning to end, everything was perfect. Leading up to the wedding, Alyson was extremely prompt with answering any e-mails we sent to her and was always able to answer any questions we had. She was very flexible if my husband or I wanted to make any changes to decisions we made. The day of the wedding, my bridesmaids and I got ready at the Spa in the same building as the Bridal Suite (which is located right at the venue!). It was a wonderful experience and all of my bridesmaids and I were very happy with our hair and make-up. Kristen was very flexible and had to deal with many different lengths and styles of hair and everyone's hair looked beautiful! Jen wanted to please and would make any changes needed throughout the make-up process. She was tremendous! Also, as the bride, it was so calming to be at the venue getting ready, verse a hotel. It was stress free! Alyson did a wonderful job keeping all of us on schedule (we had a very large bridal party!). She made sure everyone was where they needed to be throughout the day. My husband and I did a "first look" and Alyson kept coming out to check if we needed anything, from food to drinks! Also, while I was waiting for the ceremony to begin, she brought a cheese and cracker spread and water for the bridesmaids and I to snack on. The rest of the night went perfectly! Everyone enjoyed the food (prime rib and stuffed sole). People cannot stop talking about how beautiful the venue is and how perfect our day was! I would highly recommend Zukas!!

Profile Picture Kristen, 8/20/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Linens, Cake, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Chairs, Outside Cake, Covered Outdoor

From the pictures online to Alysons quick responsiveness, To the first time my husband and I first pulled up to the grounds, Zukas Hilltop Barn far exceeded our expectations for a wedding reception venue! Alyson worked with us and answered any and every question. She is extremely professional and she is so knowledgable. Her calm demeanor made the entire experience less stressful when we began to worry about sonething. A few things stand out at this venue. 1.) the grounds--they are simply breathtaking! No need to go spend thousands on flowers to decorate they are already there (we did do some indoor cocktail tables and all our centerpieces) but the grounds are just beautiful!!! 2.) Alyson, the wedding coordinator does not just sit back and watch the event happen that day to ensure things go smoothly. Alyson goes above and beyond by delivering and passing out dinner plates with her wait staff as well as serve the bridal party with drinks during cocktail hour and pictures that are being taken. 3) Zukas only has one wedding a day and the entire grounds are YOURS! I may be bias, but seriously this venue is a hidden gem and affordable or as lavish as you wish!!! 4) The food is amazing. Most people say no one remembers the food, but their vast menu options and quality of food was great. I would highly recommend this venue for anyone looking for a rustic/ tented venue for a summertime wedding! We had our ceremony at Mary Queen of the Rosary in nearby Spencer, MA as well. There aren't many places to stay for sleeping accommodations, however there are a few hotels in Sturbridge, MA only about a 16 min drive away! 5 STARS!

Ashley and Nate Sears- 8/7/16

Profile Picture Ashley, 8/7/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

From the time we booked the date to the time we checked out of the bridal suite the morning after the wedding was absolute perfection. I don't say that lightly either since I am not easily impressed. Alyson is amazing and her calm, cool and professional manner make everything run smoothly. Our day was absolutely perfect, the food was out of this world. Pasta was al'dente, veggies so fresh and crisp! The grounds were immaculate and service was impeccable. When you read all these reviews of people raving about Zukas - they are entirely true and from the heart. I wish every bride and groom could be so lucky to get married here. Thank you Zukas for making our day absolutely everything we wanted and more. xoxo Sam and Kyle Perreault

Profile Picture Samantha, 6/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We loved having our wedding at Zukas Hilltop Barn and would highly recommend this as a venue. From the beginning, Allyson was amazing to work with. She was super fast in answering all of my questions through email. As a venue, Zukas was absolutely beautiful, providing us the perfect blend of elegance and class without feeling stuffy like estate venues or like a boxy hotel ballroom. The view from the hilltop is phenomenal and provided an amazing backdrop. We also used the Zukas Salon for hair and make-up and would recommend those services as well. It was so relaxing and convenient to get ready on site and have everything we needed right there. Kristin was great to work with in scheduling the trial appointment and providing advice on hair accessories. My make-up and hair looked great. They were so accommodating to work with our early start time (6:30am!) As a catering service, Zukas Hilltop Barn was outstanding. The food was affordable and was absolutely delicious. The wait-staff was incredibly efficient and served our guests quickly. They also provided the best ice cream bar for our June wedding, with tons of do it yourself toppings. Everyone loved it! The bar had incredible drinks, which our guests were raving about.
As a package, everything about Zukas was efficient and well-done. I felt so at ease, knowing that any little detail I had forgotten would be smoothed over by Alyson. I chose a non-vegan vegetarian dish, but they made a vegan dish for my guest without my needing to ask. Everything was so stream-lined and they were so accommodating. We chose to work with many of the preferred vendors and I knew that each vendor knew Zukas so well that I didn’t have to worry. Our guests repeatable came up to us, and still do months later, telling us it was the BEST wedding they had ever been to. It would not have been possible without the amazing team at Zukas Hilltop Barn. Thank you Allyson and Lynne and everyone for such a wonderful, fabulous day.

Profile Picture Dawn, 6/12/16, 5 Reviews