Zori Studios Reviews

26 | Bethesda, MD

26 Reviews for Zori Studios

Sharon · Married on 03/30/2013

I was looking for a photographer for maternity photos when I stumbled across the Zori Studios website. At first I was a little skeptical because I didn't see too many maternity photos on their website but decided to give them a try because I fell in love with their style. Right from my first interaction with Naz I could tell she was very professional. She addressed all my concerns regarding pricing, contracts, timing of the shoot, etc in a very timely manner. The day of the actual shoot my husband and I had a fabulous time with Naz and her sister. They made us feel incredibly comfortable and were open to incorporating our ideas into the shoot. I couldn't be more thrilled with how my pictures turned out!! They did such a fantastic job! I've gotten so many compliments from everyone that I've shared the pictures with.

I would highly recommend Naz and Zori studios to anyone that looking to capture any of life's special moments! Naz not only takes incredible pictures but she is also very friendly and professional!

I plan on using Zori studios for my new born photos as well!

Sent on 11/13/2017