Zoom Theory Photography Reviews

Zoom Theory Photography 3
Zoom Theory Photography 4
Zoom Theory Photography 5

Sara · Married on 04/23/2016

Zoom Theory was, by far, the best choice we feel we could have made for our wedding photography. They combined an authentic sense of artistic vision with consummate professionalism. We were beyond satisfied with our entire experience with Zoom Theory from start to finish. Meredith took the time to arrange multiple meetings to in order to understand our preferences and desires. She was very meticulous in planning every detail about scheduling while reassuring us that she would have no problem making things work if any hiccups were to occur on the day of. Meredith and her assistant were exceptionally calm and composed on our wedding day, and helped us to feel supported through the ceremony process. Zoom Theory truly cares, and it shows in their work.

Sent on 07/10/2016

Amy · Married on 04/16/2016

Meredith, Amanda and the whole team at Zoom Theory are truly amazing! The creativity they bring to their work is truly a gift. Their beautiful photos speak for themselves - which you can check out for yourself on their website and Instagram! I was truly in awe when we got our photos. They capture the emotion you feel on your wedding day which is such a talent. You can feel the laughter, tears and joy when flipping through the photos.

But what we didn't realize before we started working with Zoom Theory was how crucial the team was to our whole planning process. Meredith was one of the first wedding vendors we spoke with after we booked our venue. From there, she was so accommodating and helpful with any questions I had whether it was about photography and beyond. The minute you meet Meredith you instantly feel like friends, which is super important since your photographer is going to be with you throughout the whole wedding. Also, I was pretty nervous for photos but she has a way of making you feel relaxed and having a blast through the whole process. Last, but absolutely not least, she kept the whole wedding day moving! She had our timeline and made sure that everyone was moving along so we got all the shots we wanted and more. The hardest part was waiting for our photos, but as soon as we got them all that went away and we got to relive our wedding day over and over.

I could go on and on about Zoom Theory because they are just that good. I'll definitely be calling the girls at Zoom Theory back up if I'm ever in need of capturing a special moment. They are the best!

Sent on 06/08/2016

Carolina · Married on 04/09/2016

Choose Zoom Theory! They were all so great at capturing the perfect moments while following the wedding time line so punctually. There was absolutely no stress on the day! My husband and I didn't really know how to pose, but the direction we received was so well delivered that it was comfortable and simple to get the best shots. We got all of our pictures on time and there were so many to choose from! All around perfect experience!

Sent on 06/20/2016

tiffany rose · Married on 03/26/2016

Zoom Theory delivered priceless photos of our wedding day in Joshua Tree that we will forever cherish! I discovered Zoom Theory through yelp and after browsing through her site, I immediately loved her work and emailed her to ask about availability. She responded enthusiastically and promptly. We scheduled a meeting over the phone, and she sent us detailed info on pricing and various packages to fit various budgets. We picked a package that fit our budget and booked her for our engagement and our wedding! We are more than thrilled that we did! I've showed our photos to our friends and family who were impressed with the quality of her work. I love the composition, the lighting, and the candid expressions that Meredith so timelessly captures. She truly has an artistic eye and makes the subject of the photograph shine! Our wedding took place in the desert--hot hot hot temperatures--and she never made me feel like it was a hassle to photograph under such conditions. Her good vibes, patience, and positive energy makes you feel good too! She wants to know what photos you "must have" on your special day so I appreciated her follow up emails and questions to ensure that we'd have the photos we truly desired. A ranger at Joshua Tree National Park gave us a hard time for not having a permit to shoot photos, and she handled the situation professionally and calmly. She gives good direction and let's you be "you". I felt at ease with all each session. There is a candid essence to many photos that words can't adequately express. She is very responsive to your needs and always answered all the questions I had. I definitely plan to work with her again in the future (i.e. for prenatal and family photos) and highly recommend her as the photographer for your next milestone or important event! Thank you, Zoom Theory for such beautiful photos of our engagement and our legendary wedding day!

Sent on 10/19/2016

Tami · Married on 03/05/2016

Chad and I recently got married in March of this year and we couldn’t have been happier with Meredith and Amanda at Zoom Theory. We worked with Meredith for engagement photos and she made us feel completely comfortable and at ease. We loved how our engagement photo session turned out. They are photos we will always cherish.

At our wedding, everyone commented at how wonderful our photographers were! Meredith was amazing at setting up the shots and keeping schedule while taking beautiful photos. We received a total of 1200 photos and it was impossible to narrow them down! We had a shy and young ring bearer and Meredith went above and beyond to make him laugh and giggle during the photos as well.

We ordered our photo album through Zoom Theory and it came out amazing. They put so much pride and love into their work. We are so happy with our choice in photographers and we would be happy to recommend them to anyone planning a wedding!

Sent on 06/21/2016

I changed my wedding date just so I could have Zoom Theory be the photographers for my wedding... so book early! Meredith not only takes amazing pictures but also helped with the scheduling of my wedding day prior to the event so I would feel less stress the day of. Thus, the day of the event went very smoothly with no hiccups. Meredith and her assistant even found a spot right by the venue for my husband and I to get a way and take our romantic pictures with an amazing desert backdrop. They say your wedding day flies by and I would not have been able to enjoy a lot of the details if it weren't for Zoom Theory. When I received my pictures back I was stunned by not only the photography but the editing (thanks to Amanda) as well. I would recommend Zoom Theory to anyone looking for a photographer for any event. I hope to be booking them for a maternity shoot coming up... which reminds me I should get on that. Thank you Zoom Theory!!!!

Sent on 12/22/2015

Lisa · Married on 10/23/2015

We loved having Meredith document our special day! Her enthusiasm is contagious - my family, friends, and two children had a great time posing for pictures. She is accommodating and flexible, both in scheduling and pricing, and she and her business partner Amanda did a wonderful job on our photographs!

Sent on 12/08/2015

Haley · Married on 10/17/2015

ZoomTheory Photography is a heaven sent and was the best desicion we made for our wedding.

As a person, Meredith is laid back with zero ego and is truly a lovely, genuine individual; everything she does is to make you and your fiancé happy and comfortable. We did our engagement shots with her as well as our wedding day.
    ZoomTheory works with budgets big and small, and are so responsive and helpful though the process. Meredith even helped refer us to other vendors for our wedding needs who were amazing as well!

On the wedding day, Meredith is a MACHINE and gets the job done and does so with charm and efficiency. Even guests at the wedding were impressed with her and commented on how wonderful she was after our wedding. She executes every photo we asked of her and makes sure to note important moments that on your wedding day even you forget (trust me...you do). I can't describe how helpful she was and how she kept us to our timeline. Without a doubt, our wedding would not have been the same without her and her team.

Amanda, who edits your photos and adds artistic filters, is equally as lovely to work with. Her and Meredith are just such a perfect team and every interaction with either of them is professional, friendly and warm.

On top of the experience and the photos we received being BEYOND expectation, it is such a priceless gift to actually see the details we didn't get to truly see at our wedding. ZoomTheory captured the essence of the day so beautifully. There is nothing better than the treasured memories/moments we get to have forever. We are so grateful to Meredith, Amanda and team.

They are incredible as photographers, as artists, as organizers, as wedding savers and best of all... Truly amazing and genuine people.

Sent on 12/08/2015

Amy · Married on 10/10/2015

Got married 10/10/15 and used Zoom Theory. From the minute I met Meredith… I knew she was the one. Not only did we get our pictures back 3 weeks earlier than promised… they are AMAZING. She worked with our crazy timeline, got all the pictures we wanted in the shortest amount of time possible. My bridal party was to the cocktail hour within 15 minutes. Meredith and her team are amazing. They know how to capture the moment. I look at my pictures and think they should be on a postcard or billboard. Pictures are something you will have forever, and thanks to Zoom Theory… our memories are GORGEOUS.

Sent on 11/15/2015

Angela · Married on 10/09/2015

My husband and I decided to get married on very short notice at a historic courthouse in our area. Although on a very tight budget, we wanted professional photography of our day and within 5 minutes of perusing their website were sure we wanted Zoom Theory. Fortunately for us, Meredith was available and very amenable to working with us on a package that accommodated the budget for our elopement-style wedding. On the day of our event, Meredith was a complete pro. She has a way of putting you at ease even as she's telling you exactly where to go, what to do, and just generally moving things along in an efficient manner. Before she left that day, she warned us that it might take up to six weeks to get our photos back due to the fall wedding rush, but she and Amanda were actually able to turn them around in only two weeks. When we looked at the photos, we were stunned; they are truly timeless images that we will cherish for the rest of our lives together. Zoom Theory is the real deal and I can't recommend them highly enough.

Sent on 10/31/2015

Daniella & Chris · Married on 08/21/2015

My husband found Zoom Theory while browsing through photographers on Google. We had both seen the name on "Recommended Vendors" from two prior locations so we thought we'd set up a meeting. Meredith was our main point of contact and also our photographer. She was the first and only photographer we met with because we knew straight away we needed her to capture our special day. She won us over with her professionalism and awesome personality. She was timely with emails and super flexible with meetings. She was really straight forward and told us how it is, not just what we wanted to hear. Day of was unbelievable, Meredith and her Assistant were mind blowing - that good my husbands family want to fly her to Australia to do any future weddings!

The best part though was when we got our photos back. Words can't describe how perfect they are. It is almost impossible for us to pick our favorites out of the 1000 or so amazing shots they captured. The photoshop work and effects were exceptional. Amanda did an amazing job on them. All in all it was the best money we have spent, not just on our wedding day but ever! Thank you so much, Zoom Theory! Can't wait to use you again in the future!

Sent on 09/29/2015

Lauren · Married on 08/08/2015

Meredith and her team are amazing at what they do! Meredith is incredibly talented and was so great to work with on my wedding day! I would recommend her to any future bride. I absolutely love my photos and I couldn't be happier with the way everything turned out.

Sent on 10/02/2015

Elizabeth · Married on 07/25/2015

I can't say enough about Zoomtheory. Amanda and Meredith blew my mind with the photos they produced from both our engagement shoot and at our wedding. They were able to capture the essence of our Big Day, without overwhelming us. My husband and I were clear with them that we didn't want to spend too much time taking photos, we really wanted to spend time with our guests and let loose! Well they did exactly that but somehow they managed to produce an insane number of incredible photos with the limited time we gave them. They are so good at snapping photos at the perfect time to get that perfect moment, no matter how alone you might think you are. For example after the ceremony and our family photos and one-on-one photos we asked for some alone time to reflect on what had just taken place. Little did we know, they were in the background, far far away, snapping pictures of us and these are probably my favorite photos from the whole day.
    Meredith is very direct when she is communicating with you, and she is good at telling your family where to go and how to pose without being pushy but more importantly without wasting any precious time that you could be celebrating on the dance floor.
    Amanda is a genius with her editing skills. She managed to make my husband and I look flawless which is no easy task. I generally don't like the way I look in photos, but somehow I can't stop staring at my wedding album.
    Working with Zoomtheory was one of the easiest parts of planning my wedding. I would recommend them to anyone who is looking for a photographer to capture their most precious and fleeting moments.

Sent on 09/11/2015

Meredith and her team from Zoom Theory were absolutely the BEST! She was so personable at our first meeting and really made me feel comfortable right off the bat. She was quick to respond to any questions I had. The day of our wedding was complete chaos with the crazy storm that blew in and she quickly adjusted our photography schedule to make sure we got all of the shots we wanted before the rain started. Even in the crazy weather she and her assistant never missed a beat! Our photographs turned out to be AMAZING!!! I cannot recommend them enough!

Sent on 09/04/2015

Elizabeth · Married on 07/17/2015

This review is definatley past due but absolutely can't go without saying how professional and awesome Meredith is. Her approach to photography is one of a kind and trust us when we say this "you will not be disappointed, Meredith and Amanda will deliver above and beyond whatever expectations you have. With that said, there's so much more that goes on behind the camera. Meredith understands all the nuisances that take place during an event. She took our family portraits, engagement photos and wedding photos. Meredith came to each session with a game plan and she's great dealing with both adults and children. She takes charge and gets the job done. Again, trust us don't think twice just book her before it's too late and your stuck with some smuck!

Sent on 11/18/2015

Jacqueline · Married on 07/12/2015

Meredith from Zoom Theory Photography was fantastic! I was recommended to her by a coworker. I can honestly say I'm glad he gave me her card because everything about my experience with her was great. I gave her a 5 star rating in all main categories because I felt she excelled in all of them. She was always quick to respond to emails and communicated throughout the months prior to the wedding. Her love for photography and for what she does truly shows in her work and in her personality. She was also awesome the day of the wedding, she arrived on time and scoped the venue and surrounding areas for inspiration. She really does put a lot of love, care and time to her photographs. She was also really quick to edit the photographs, she had them finished and emailed to us 3 weeks from the event, it was such a nice email to see that we could relive the day again. I shared some photographs she had posted on her instagram account to my Facebook account and this is just one of the many responses from family members: "Wow, awesome picture! Based on the pictures we've seen so far it's clear the photographer did a great job."

Sent on 08/07/2015

Madison · Married on 07/03/2015

I can not say enough good things about Meredith! She is AMAZING and I could not be happier with everything she did on our wedding day. My husbands family & groomsmen are a ton to handle and she was so fun and playful with them while keeping them in line and making them do exactly what she needed.

I loved her and am so excited to see our photos! Thank you very much to Meredith as she worked her butt off and am so happy with everything she has done! Thank you!

Sent on 09/13/2011

Laura · Married on 06/06/2015

When I first looked at Zoom Theory's website I knew I loved their product. I teared up at work. Yes, I had just gotten engaged and the butterflies were there, but these ladies make art and it moves you.
    So I compared their packages to about 15 other photographers in the greater LA area and their pricing was so crazy-good that my fiance and I just had to meet with them. We met Meredith Gradishar, Z.T.'s primary photographer and part owner and had a wonderful pow-wow about the way she works and what she recommends and our vision for the big day.
    We booked them (early!) for our June wedding and did an engagement photo shoot in Venice Beach. Meredith is an inspired artist and stays so present and interested when you meet with her to talk about your event, but let me tell you, when she is behind that camera in action, she is 100% in her element. I have worked with photographers for a number of different reasons over the years, and not all of them are suited to work with people as their picture subject. Meredith is so good at making you feel like you are in the best hands possible, she keeps things moving, can tell if you are feeling stiff, knows how to find the most beautiful light and backgrounds, all with a smile.
    When we got those engagement photos back and they had been treated with love by her partner, Amanda, who does all of their amazing digital work we were stunned at the effects. And we had to choose 5?! Ah!
    Meredith was wonderful to communicate with in the months leading up to the wedding. And she was always excited for us, which I found so endearing.
    The wedding was wonderful. Meredith had a second shooter who also worked beautifully with her and us. When there were moments of down-time, Meredith had awesome creative ideas about things and people and places to keep shooting. She was marvelous at organizing and orchestrating the family portraits right after the ceremony. And she had a ton of creative fun with my husband, our party, and me.

Sent on 07/17/2015

Cathy · Married on 05/10/2015

We just did an anniversary photo shoot with Meredith and it was absolutely magical! As a wedding professional I am in the business of hiring photographers for my clients all the time, but haven't been on the other side of the camera in years! Meredith made the entire process fun, creative and happy in spite of the 108' heat in the desert! And our photos are AMAZING! We just needed a few new head shots for our web site but instead we have an entire album's worth of great material and holiday gifts for family too! Thank you Meredith for being such a love!!

Sent on 07/06/2015

Marlo · Married on 04/25/2015

This team is amazing to work with. From the beginning Meredith and Amanda were quick to respond and work within our budget through our engagement photos and our wedding day photos. I am so glad we decided to choose Zoom Theory. On the day of the wedding Amanda and Kelsey were so fantastic, that I would often forget they were even there! And that's how it should be. Meredith was well organized and knew how to get everyone lined up and where they needed to be on time. I loved it. Our photos just came back a few days ago and I knew I would be impressed but I am even more over the moon then expected! Amanda is amazing when it comes to editing. Our photos are magical and really captured the day, the mood, the ambiance, the atmosphere, everything all wrapped up neatly in a beautiful photo that we can cherish forever. Out of everything which you spend money on for your wedding, photography should be at the top. Well worth the price because, after all, the photos and memories are priceless... Thank you to Meredith, Kelsey, and Amanda for your amazing artwork. We love Zoom Theory!

Sent on 05/27/2015

Joanna · Married on 04/18/2015

I am so happy my husband and I found Meredith and hired her to be our wedding photographer. She went above and beyond to make our wedding day perfect! She made my husband and our two sons feel so at ease and comfortable and we all had fun in the process. She had patience when working with our youngest who is 6, when he started getting tired of posing. She kept him engaged and knew exactly how to work with him to get him to keep smiling for the camera. She worked amazingly well in a crowded place in making sure the backgrounds and shots were clear so as to not have unwanted strangers in our shots. She kept us on schedule and even stepped in as my impromptu "wedding coordinator" since I didn't have one, and kept the ceremony and reception moving along and on schedule. She was a blessing to us and we are so happy with the pictures, she captured the emotions of us all so perfectly and we can't wait to order prints. Thank you so much Meredith & Susie!!!

Sent on 04/27/2015

Leslie · Married on 02/14/2015

Meredith was wonderful and so easy to work with. She has an eye for the perfect picture. I'm so lucky she was able to capture our special day.

Sent on 03/23/2015

Evan · Married on 01/31/2015

Zoom Theory was absolutely amazing. Both my husband and I are a little camera shy and not used to getting our pictures taken but Meredith and Amanda made us feel so comfortable, beautiful and confident in front of the camera. It was a great experience, I am truly so grateful to them! Meredith made me feel comfortable and relaxed the entire night, she helped me out so much, I don't know what I would have done without her. The pictures turned out perfect. So beautiful, exactly what I was hopping for. They produced amazing pictures, and their personality and vibe was exactly what I needed. I love them!

Sent on 02/27/2015

Anthony · Married on 01/24/2015

Amanda and Meredith were fantastic through the whole process! From location scouting for our engagement photos to suggestions of photos on the day of the wedding to the delivery of our photos they were completely professional and beyond helpful. Meredith did a wonderful job making my wife feel extremely comfortable during the photo shoot and helped me not loose my mind on the day of the wedding! Amanda kept in contact with us from the day we first talked to her about using them til we got the pictures. And then after! On top of all that, our photos are AMAZING!!

Sent on 03/18/2015

Shantal · Married on 11/22/2014

Meredith and her staff were so unbelievably attentive and sweet. They made sure to cover every detail of our wedding and captured moments that were irreplaceable. I would definitely refer them to every one in need of a great photographer!

Sent on 01/22/2015