Zoom Theory Photography Reviews

Zoom Theory Photography 3
Zoom Theory Photography 4
Zoom Theory Photography 5

Jessica · Married on 09/09/2017

Zoom Theory was absolutely amazing right from the start. Meredith was very responsive and professional from the time I first contacted her about shooting our wedding. When we met Meredith in person for our engagement photo shoot, we knew we had made the right choice. Meredith was friendly, and professional yet easy-going. And the engagement prints were beautiful! That all carried through to the wedding day when Meredith and her assistant were fabulous - they kept everyone not just on, but ahead of, schedule, and made sure to capture everything we asked for - and then some! Our friends and family all commented on how great Meredith was. And we absolutely love all the photos!

Sent on 10/16/2017

Annelise · Married on 08/26/2017

We can’t say enough good things about Meredith. She is so coordinated and great at what she does. Not only were the images beautiful, her day of coordinating was critical. She kept us on track and took care of us all night. I can’t say enough about how important this was. The kept the entire wedding in line and moving. Meredith was one of the first wedding vendors we booked. From day one, she was so accommodating and helpful with any questions. She even came to our home twice, just to make it easier on us. Having photos taken is awkward, but Meredith really keeps you at ease and makes the process fun. Thank you, Zoom Theory! Y ’all are the BEST!

Sent on 10/06/2017

Chelsey · Married on 08/11/2017

One of the best decisions I made for my wedding was hiring Meredith at Zoom Theory. I had interest in her because the photos on her website reflected the more modern look I was going for (natural, not so traditional posed). Then I was completely sold when she sent me a sample album so I could envision exactly what I was getting.

From day one, she was professional, accommodating, and made the entire process a breeze. Then on our wedding day, she was an absolute rockstar. I hired a photographer and videographer and was worried the entire day would be spent taking pictures and video. But that wasn't the case at all, Meredith was quick and worked wonderfully with my videographer. She honestly felt like a friend to me that day due to all of the little touches like bringing us champagne and putting on my shoes. Yes, she literally bent down and helped me put on my shoes. She was truly a joy to have around that day.

Now I have my photos back and all I can say is WOW. I balled my eyes out seeing how perfectly she captured my day. She was able to capture my husband and I at our best, most natural moments. The way the pictures are framed, she captured details of the venue I didn't even notice. They are truly stunning.

HIRE ZOOM THEORY. You will not regret it! WORTH EVERY PENNY!

Zoom Theory Photography 6
    Zoom Theory Photography 7
    Zoom Theory Photography 8
    Zoom Theory Photography 9
    Sent on 10/04/2017

Erica · Married on 08/04/2017

Zoom Theory is the best! Meredith and her team were truly amazing!
    Not only did she take artistic, beautiful, fun, romantic, crystal clear images, she helped keep us on track with our timing on the wedding day, directed us, gave suggestions and made us laugh. She also helped make our day special and was very professional throughout the entire process. I love the different photo treatments that were added to a bunch of the photos by their graphic designer Amanda too. Our photos are priceless and so are the memories of our wedding day thanks to their help. It wouldn't have been the same without them! People at our wedding were impressed with Meredith's direction and wrangling our big group too. She's really great at utilizing time and being as efficient as possible. Loved her second shooter too, also very talented.

In addition, we also had a blast taking our engagement photos with Meredith. We originally had a friend take some pictures but weren't super happy with them so she even squeezed us into her busy schedule last minute for a mini shoot. We highly recommend Zoom Theory! :)

Sent on 09/19/2017

Brenda · Married on 07/22/2017

We LOVE Meredith and her amazing skills as a photographer. She helped us on our wedding day and with engagement and as a couple who feels awkward being photographed, she made us feel totally comfortable. Her high energy and sense of urgency got us a TON of amazing images. Meredith managed to make maximum use of her time without ever making us feel rushed. On our wedding day, Meredith made our day by keeping us in track and also giving us ample time to enjoy our day. The pictures were perfect and we would definitely use her again if we ever needed professional images and recommend her to anyone!!

Sent on 06/05/2017

Molly · Married on 06/29/2017

I loved working with zoom photography. Meredith understood my vision and came in ready to roll- she directed everyone to where they needed to be and when to be there so we were able to get as many pictures as possible. She is lovely to work with and was such a joy to have around on my wedding day. Also my pictures are stunning and I can't stop staring at them!

Sent on 08/24/2017

Julia · Married on 06/24/2017

Meredith and her crew were the best!! They shot our engagement photos, rehearsal dinner, and wedding day and we couldn't be more thrilled with everything. Meredith made us feel so comfortable from the very beginning and was really open to listening to our ideas, resulting in photos that truly reflected us as a couple. She was professional and it really shows in the quality of the photos. We couldn't recommend her more highly and feel like we made a great decision to go with Zoom! Thanks Meredith!!

Sent on 08/09/2017

Julie · Married on 05/28/2017

If I could give Meredith and her team at Zoom Theory 6 out of 5 stars I would. The team went above and beyond any expectations I had for our wedding and for our engagement session. It is very obvious that Meredith (owner of Zoom Theory) is passionate about her job and she made my wife and me feel comfortable and natural throughout the entire process. Amanda was also able to edit our photos so that my wife and I both felt gorgeous and were completely satisfied with the finished products. I did a lot of research on wedding photographers and after a phone call with Meredith I knew that Zoom Theory was the company to go with. Additionally, Zoom Theory came highly recommended to us and I can easily see why. We got compliment after compliment on how well the photos turned out and how smoothly the photography portion of the wedding ran. For what it is worth, I was also concerned about how a photographer would handle our same sex wedding as basically nothing we did was traditional. Meredith gave us suggestions to make it work for two feminine brides. Zoom Theory does excellent work and going with Zoom Theory was a great decision that I would recommend to anyone and everyone getting married.

Sent on 09/16/2017

Morgan · Married on 04/08/2017

Meredith and her team are the friendliest, most down-to-earth people that I had the pleasure of working with during our engagement and our wedding.
    Our engagement photos and our wedding photos are unbelievably amazing. They are so many good shots, it is actually quite overwhelming.
    Meredith is so good at what she does, is full of life and is beyond professional and fun.

Sent on 05/17/2017

Lindsey · Married on 04/01/2017

I am so glad we hired Zoom Theory Photography do to our wedding photos. Not only did Meredith and her team do an amazing job the day of the wedding, but the photos turned out FANTASTIC. We chose to have Zoom Theory do our engagement photos as well, and they were incredible. I've lost count of the number of compliments we've gotten on our photographer and our photos. Very highly recommend, especially if you're looking for your wedding photos to have an artistic, high-end look.

Sent on 05/10/2017

Liz · Married on 02/25/2017

I recommend Meredith and Amanda at Zoom Theory 100% without reservation. Seriously - I hate having my picture taken, like, really don't like pictures, but as soon we had our engagement shoot with Meredith, we knew that we would definitely be happy with her as our wedding photographer. She's super friendly and immediately puts you at ease. We took our engagement photos at a museum in LA, and both my husband and I were a bit nervous about how awkward we would be posing in front of museum visitors. Meredith was great at just having us focus on her, and she was so efficient and got us out of there in a really reasonable amount of time. And of course - the pictures turned out great!!

Now - fast forward a few months, and we just got our wedding photos back. I WAS BLOWN AWAY. I planned to make my mom a photobook with wedding pictures, and before we got the photos back, I was worried that we wouldn't have enough great ones (not because of Meredith - just due to our faces...). But now I have the opposite problem of having too many awesome ones to choose from!!!

This was probably some of the absolute best money I spent on the wedding. THANKS SO MUCH, MEREDITH AND AMANDA!

Sent on 05/01/2017

Janesa · Married on 11/25/2016

Words cannot express how much we absolutely loved working with Meredith at Zoom Theory Photography. We found her on the preferred vendor list for our wedding site and made an appointment to meet with her. Your wedding day is a whirlwind day with so many things going on. It was really important to me that we find vendors that we felt a connection with and we wanted nothing but positive vibes on our special day. Meredith fit the bill perfectly. She has great energy and is really easy to work with. Several family members commented on how great she was and I honestly felt like I had a friend taking photos. The end result was amazing. We love our photographs and can't believe she was able to capture so many wonderful memories. I would highly recommend Zoom Theory Photography to anyone.

Sent on 02/02/2017

Sergio · Married on 11/12/2016

Friends recommended Meredith of Zoom Theory Photography for our wedding. They were very happy with her and so were we. Besides her excellent, steadfast work, she always brings a joyful, positive attitude and exuberance with her. She listens, “reads and watches” carefully and astutely. The end results are what matter most and her wedding photography was exceptional, creative and superlative.
    We were extremely thrilled in having Meredith and her professional team help record our wedding. All of our needs and requirements were met enthusiastically. She thinks outside the box and it shows with the unique perspective she offers.

Sent on 01/13/2017
  • Kristen & Michael

Kristen & Michael · Married on 10/30/2016

We are so happy to have found Meredith Gradishar to photograph our wedding this past autumn. From our initial phone conversation to our first in-person meeting and all subsequent planning conversations with Meredith, we were certain we'd made the right selection of vendor.

Meredith has an unfailingly warm and energetic demeanor, and it's clear she loves her work and understands how meaningful her services are to her brides and grooms. The knowledgeable and experienced way she discussed her work - both as a service that would be of seminal importance to us on our wedding day, and as an art - inspired us with confidence from the start, and we were not disappointed!

Meredith and her excellent assistant photographer Kelsey arrived super early for our event and immediately set to work. They both displayed a lovely blend of warmth and professionalism as they documented our special day.

After our wedding, our photographs were delivered to us promptly and exactly as promised. We were delighted at the sheer number, variety, and quality of photographs that Meredith and Kelsey took! Over 2000 images of ourselves, the gorgeous venue LaVenta, my dress and our rings, the floral arrangements, the decor, the food, and - especially - our guests enjoying themselves with us.

The photos were so artful and professional, with beautiful composition and lighting, full of warmth, good feeling, emotion, and beauty. Meredith and Kelsie truly captured our day.

We are grateful for Meredith for her role in preserving our wedding memories and would request her services in a heartbeat for any future professional photography needs. Thank you so much, Zoom Photography!

Sent on 09/04/2017

lindsey · Married on 10/15/2016

Where do I begin???!!! Zoom, Meredith, Amanda, and team, were fantastic, professional, patient and amazing artists. They truly are concerned with the style and look you are wanting for your wedding and make sure it happens. My husband and I choose a venue that was being built and as a result, we were the first wedding there. Prior to the wedding, Zoom went and checked out the venue to guarantee the best lighting and perfect background for photos. On the day of the wedding, Meredith came a few hours early, of her own time, to set up and check up on me. She made sure that all the photos that we discussed prior were captured, i.e romanticals, family and bridal party. Not only did she capture the photos I wanted but sentimental ones and kept me on schedule all the while, which was a very difficult task with our wedding party. I would highly recommend Zoom for their professionalism, their talent, knowledge and their delightful demeanor. To a bride who is planning her wedding and wants one less thing to worry about, I would suggest Zoom. They go the extra mile for you and make sure you are happy and stressed free on your big day.

Sent on 02/02/2018

kessia · Married on 10/08/2016

We LOVED our wedding and engagement pictures!!! They were absolutely beautiful! Zoom Thoery was our best vendor! We feel so fortunate that we had them. Meridith is a wedding photog genius! She went beyond what we expected from a photographer. She kept us on time and on track, made us laugh and captured beautiful photos! She was basically our extra coordinator and we’re convinced that the wedding would have been so chaotic without her! we’re very grateful. Also, she is a certified difficult groom handler! The groom and all the groomsmen mentioned how much they liked her (and they all hate taking photos!). She even made me look skinny! So thanks again!! Meredith has a strong personality but fear not!! this will translate into beautiful photos and your wedding running on time! You'll learn to trust her after the engagement photos.

Love and thanks,

Kessia and Jackson

Sent on 03/08/2017

Ken · Married on 10/08/2016

We looked at a lot of photographers online and were impressed by Meredith's work. Meredith and her staff were extremely accommodating and did everything to make us comfortable. We did an engagement shoot and the pictures came out so good that we used them at the wedding. We are not usually people who take a lot of pictures but Meredith captured us and our guests in a natural and comfortable way. She truly captured the joy and happiness of the day for us and our guests. We would highly recommend Zoom Theory for someone looking for a truly professional and talented photographer who performed even better then they promised.

Sent on 01/06/2017

Mary · Married on 09/17/2016

The experience we had with Meredith and her team from Zoom Theory was great ! She responded to our emails very quickly and set up a meeting immediately. The day of our wedding the photo shoot was organized and on schedule. Most importantly the pictures came out amazing! I love the style of the photos not something you see every day. My husband and I couldn't be happier !

Sent on 10/27/2016

Eugene · Married on 08/06/2016

Meredith photographed our engagement session and our wedding. She was great!

To start off, when my wife and I met at her comfy office and showed us her work, we found that her attitude set her apart from the rest. Her professionalism, enthusiasm, and preparedness is what really stood out compared to the other photographers we met. We’ve been to a lot of weddings and we both have been members of the multiple wedding parties. We know that it takes a certain personality to be patient yet upbeat to gather everyone for event photos.

For our engagement photos, she picked the perfect spot, which was conveniently located in Palos Verdes. She was there on time and knew the best spots to snap with the best backgrounds. She gave us great advice on our clothes, our best poses, and the images turned out lovely.

During our wedding she was prompt and brought a very courteous assistant who was just as helpful as Meredith with directing and managing our friends and family members as well as taking photos. She had experience with our wedding venues so she knew the best lighting against location for the summer months. She even picked out a spot along the cliffs for our limo to stop for an extra photo opportunity.

Ultimately, our wedding photos were fabulous and she took more than enough to fill the web based album she provided and a USB stick full of high res images. We totally will use Meredith again and cannot recommend her highly enough.

Sent on 09/20/2016
  • I

Ivan · Married on 07/23/2016

I could not recommend a better photographer than Meredith and her team. The pictures were absolutely stunning, rich colors, perfect poses – they really mean it when they say they put love into every picture. Working with Meredith is an absolute joy as well. She’s easy going, responsive and incredibly patient. She goes FAR beyond just taking spectacular pictures, she keeps the timeline moving, remembers to keep the bride and groom hydrated and has an unbelievable amount of energy to keep everyone entertained throughout. She’s excellent with kids too, and has a ton of tricks to get even the fussiest of toddlers smiling into the camera for perfect shots every time. We genuinely enjoyed working with Zoom Theory and suggest you stop reading immediately and get in touch with them ASAP. A direct quote from one of the groom’s friends in response to the first photo we showed them: “Holy heck, did you get married in an *ACTUAL* fairy tale? Looks amazing!”

Sent on 11/16/2016
  • Sophia

Sophia · Married on 07/10/2016

We were lucky enough to have Meredith Gradishar and her team at Zoom Theory photograph our wedding at Madera Kitchen this July. Meredith was extremely accommodating and her photographs are amazing. I ended up with so many photos and they are all wonderful it's hard to narrow them down to fit into a single wedding book. I also felt that Meredith took the time to get to know us as a couple and really captured the spirit of our wedding. I would highly recommend Zoom Theory for weddings or any occasion. Her portrait shots just blew me away!

Sent on 08/25/2016

Melody · Married on 07/03/2016

Zoom Theory is a preferred vendor for Los Verdes Golf Course, which is where I got married. When looking at different photographers' work, I was blown away by the amazing portfolio of work that Zoom Theory had on their website. The quality of the pictures and the use of artistic filters to give an extra touch was what drew me to contact Meredith. She was so professional, sweet, and very quick to respond to questions. She was extremely helpful in helping me figure out an action plan and schedule for the actual wedding day. She was great in helping me figure out logistics of getting the pictures I wanted, and making it work within the time frame that we had.

On my actual wedding day, Meredith brought a great team with her and everyone was able to make me feel so comfortable being in the spotlight. She was flexible in dealing with any changes or delays in the schedule, and made full use of her time even when I was late meeting her before the wedding. She was also efficient in organizing large groups of family to take pictures together. I left all trust to her and her team to use their expertise to tell my husband and me where to go and what to do. She and her team were able to bounce ideas off of each other for getting us positioned in the best lighting or best background, and were able to capture many different moments that we didn't expect.

Once I got all of the pictures, we couldn't have been happier with the huge quality and selection of photos! There were so many wonderful candid shots and portraits that will be timeless. The photos reflected so many different aspects or moods of the wedding: whimsical, sincere, goofy, fairy tale-like, and so much more. Having Zoom Theory capture my big day was so invaluable and worth every penny!

Sent on 08/14/2016

Delaney · Married on 07/02/2016

There are no words to describe how lucky we got getting Meredith and her team at zoom theory to do both of our engagement and wedding photos. From the moment we began to see zoom theory's work on their website we were just blown away. From before meeting four engagement session to during and after to the wedding, everything was extremely easy, Meredith made us feel so comfortable in front of the camera, and helped direct us to get the best photographs, lighting, and poses. From the first time we met, it felt like we have known her for a long time. Meredith was also extremely professional and personable, and not only gave great advice for the photographs but also helped us by giving us advice on wedding info. We really were in the best of hands, and we do not think that our photos for both events would have ever been as amazing if we went with someone else.

On our wedding day, Meredith and her team showed up prompt and even helped get us all going and organized. She knew exactly what to do and how to do it, and after seeing the final results of literally thousands of photographs she literally captured every moment we could have asked her to capture and more. There were absolutely no regrets or missing moments from the bunch, which we realized is so important because the day went by so fast and now we have so many memories to always look back on. I do not think our wedding day would have ever ran as smoothly if it was not for her and her team being so organized and having so many amazing ideas for photographs. Her style is so eclectic, elegant, real, and natural we are just still blown away. We still do not know how lucky we got, and cannot say thank you enough for everything she helped with and for giving us someone we will always cherish! Thank you so much!!!

Sent on 09/02/2016

Jennie · Married on 05/21/2016

Contracting Zoom Theory was by far the best decision we made in regards to our wedding. We have already had several of our friends and family ask for their contact info, after seeing our pictures.
    We wanted pictures that were reflective of our personalities, and that would really capture the amazing venue, as well as the time and care we put into all the details. We also needed photographers that would know how to work with us ( neither Ed or myself are comfortable being the center of attention) and our very large and "complicated" families.
    Zoom Theory delivered on all counts! They are true artists. The memories they captured are priceless. They use the coolest filters and perspectives. They got really amazing posed and candid shots, despite us falling behind schedule and restrictions of logistics. These ladies were able to pull cooperation out of everyone from babies to grandmas! We are so impressed and pleased with all of our photos and the professional and yet endearing nature of the team. Thanks Zoom Theory!!

Sent on 07/05/2016

Emily · Married on 04/30/2016

Zoom Theory was one of the best decisions I made in the wedding planning process. Working with Meredith was extremely smooth and reassuring from the very beginning. You're getting a value not only because you get their one-of-a-kind personality and artistic vision, but Meredith and Kelsey were extraordinarily helpful on the day of. They were charming, funny, and were instrumental in disarming our jitters and nerves while taking portraits.

2 months after our wedding, we still get comments from our guests about how helpful and great Meredith was. I really look forward to working with them again. Perhaps when we have a family. :)

Sent on 06/27/2016