Zoom Foto Booth Charleston Reviews

5 | Summerville, SC

5 Reviews for Zoom Foto Booth Charleston

TaChalla · Married on 06/07/2015

I rented a photo booth for my wedding and everything from the affordable cost, numerous props, and tons of background choices really made it a success! Andy and his wife are so friendly, professional, and share the excitement of your event with you which makes them go above and beyond to ensure that you and your guests are pleased. They are the ONLY company I will ever get a photo booth from because they are simply the best!!!

Sent on 06/16/2015

Mychelle · Married on 05/24/2015

provided great pictures for my guest to take home and a great way to make a special day even more fun

Sent on 06/02/2015

Kamne · Married on 05/24/2015

From the very beginning I knew this would be a great experience. Andy answered every question I had quickly, generously and with an absolutely friendly manner. Andy and Angie arrived for the reception and set up the booth which had so many great props including cute signs and lots of color making each photo fantastic. Their attitudes and smiles helped make our party even more fun! The photos are a nice size making them easy for framing. There were so many backgrounds I wish we could have had them even longer so we could have done more. The group photos were outstanding! One of my cousins chose to take pics on his own and with the help of Angie made these terrific magic pics making him look like he was in the movies, etc! From beginning to end Andy and Angie were amazing and we were blessed to have them at our very special event. ZOOM FOTO really did an MAGNIFICENT job!

Sent on 06/09/2015

Melanie · event on: 04/18/2015

Thoroughly enjoyed working with Zoom Foto Booth for Brew HaHa 2015 - A Celebration of Chas Craft Beer & Comedy! Great customer service, friendly, high quality product, various photo booth set options, various prop options, and they were able to customize the photos for our event with a logo. Will absolutely use again and recommend to others!

Sent on 04/23/2015

Tina · event on: 07/03/2015

I would highly recommend Zoom Foto Booth. They were very easy to work with, professional and courteous. They were hired to take pictures at a 4th of July party at a retirement facility. The seniors could not say enough about how kind and wonderful Andy and his wife were to them. They were a great addition to the party and we will be using them again for our upcoming events.

Sent on 07/08/2015