Zondo Xclusiv Events Reviews

Zondo Xclusiv Events 5
Zondo Xclusiv Events 6

Kazianna Brockington · Married on 09/28/2019

Amazing Job!

LaTeisha was great! She kept me calm and made sure our day was successful. Thank you

Sent on 10/08/2019
    Zondo Xclusiv Events 7

Zondo Xclusiv Events's reply:

Thank you. It was such a pleasure to work with you and" the crew". You kept me on my toes. So glad I could help. Congrats Mr & Mrs Woodyard.
  • Max

Max · Married on 04/27/2019

Exceptionally great Coordinator!

There are not enough words to describe how happy we were with Lateisha and her amazing team’s work. They went above and beyond to make our wedding day come true. Lateisha's sense of decor and style brought our vision to life. She handled all of our vendors, even the difficult ones, so we didn't have to. We would highly recommend her! Thank you Lateisha and Tyler for all of your hard work and for making our wedding go smoothly.

Sent on 06/02/2019
    Zondo Xclusiv Events 8
    Zondo Xclusiv Events 9
    Zondo Xclusiv Events 10
    Zondo Xclusiv Events 11
    Zondo Xclusiv Events 12

Zondo Xclusiv Events's reply:

Thank you Max and Shawn. It was more than a pleasure to see the look on both your faces and knowing that everything went as planned. We wish you both a long and beautiful life together.

Carolyn · event on 05/11/2018

Lateisha used the lady bug theme for my baby shower. The balloons and cake actually looked liked real lady bugs! And just when you thought things could not get any better, she had games for the guest to play and party favors. If anyone needs an event planned, Lateisha Zondo is the women to go to, she will help you welcome your baby with class and style!

Sent on 06/04/2018

Zondo Xclusiv Events's reply:

Thank you for your kind words Carolyn. I hope to help service you again for all of your event planning needs. Congrats again on the lil one.

Taylor · Married on 12/09/2017

My husband and I are so grateful to have had the opportunity to work with Zondo Xclusiv Events. Ms.Zondo and her team were extremely professional and provided quality customer service. They went above and beyond the call of duty. It's because of Zond Xclusiv Events that we even had a wedding at all! Few weeks from the wedding we had no decorations, linen, flowers, favors, etc. for the ceremony and reception. Ms. Zondo came in and saved the day! Within weeks, her staff put together a portfolio of lovely flowers, décor, drapes, etc., and we knew we were in good hands. We received wonderful feedback from family and friends on how lovely, professional, and creative the decorations were...especially the flowers and bouquets and the lighting arrangements around the room! Most importantly, Zondo Xclusiv Events made us feel apart of their family, and made sure we were taken care of. We have already recommended Zondo Xclusiv Events to our friends!

Sincere thanks and gratitude,

Sent on 03/23/2018

Zondo Xclusiv Events's reply:

Thank you. It was my pleasure to know that I made your day as special as you imagined.

Jared · Married on 09/16/2017

The best experience possible if you dont want to lift a finger and still walk into your dream wedding give Zondo Xclusiv Events a call!!!

Sent on 03/24/2018

Zondo Xclusiv Events's reply:

You had me up on my toes lol but working with you and Kathleen was fun. Loved the energy between you to. Thank you for trusting me with helping making your dream wedding into a reality.