Zofia & Co. Photography Reviews

Zofia & Co. Photography 4
Zofia & Co. Photography 5
Zofia & Co. Photography 6

Alicia and Jason · Married on 10/10/2010

Zofia exceeded all our expectations for our wedding photography, and produced an amazing set of images from the ceremony and reception. She's creative and captures the candid moments you want to remember, not just the posed pictures you usually see from weddings. We would highly recommend her to any couple searching for a wedding photographer.

Alicia and Jason Graziadei

Sent on 02/02/2011

Emily · Married on 10/08/2010

Zofia,

Hiring you as a photographer was one of the best things we did for the wedding. We are thoroughly pleased with the pictures, your work ethic, personality, and friendliness!

Thank you so much for everything!

Catherine · Married on 10/02/2010

Zofia was such a pleasure to work with. She has a fantastic eye and captured so beautifully some of the most special moments of our lives...I would highly recommend her to anyone & certainly share our images.

Sent on 01/31/2011

Brooke · Married on 09/25/2010

I knew I wanted to work with Zofia the very first time I visited her photo blog. When I began planning our September 2010 wedding in Nantucket I started by scouring the island and cape wedding magazines for ideas. Time and time again I would see Zofia's name next to the images I was drawn to, so I knew I liked her work, but I was blown away when I visited her photo blog.

Zofia doesn't just capture an image, she captures the essence of the moment and the soul of the individual. She uses light in such a way that you might think she controls the sun and sky on her very own. Her attention to the finest details and her artistic perspective create a beautifully edited image. Her talents are a gift and her lovely disposition and professionalism go without saying.

Zofia, thank you for sharing your gift with us. The images you captured of our wedding day are one of the greatest gifts we could have been given. We are forever grateful.

Brooke & Matt Lahey

Sent on 07/11/2011

Sarah · Married on 09/11/2010

I loved my wedding pictures. She had the perfect easy going personality to make your wedding day enjoyable and smooth.

Sent on 10/06/2010

Colleen · Married on 08/28/2010

Excellent service in every way. Highly recommended

Joanna Kardinal · Married on 08/07/2010

The picture of our four-year-old ring bearer “stealing” a taste of our wedding cake tells it all. Talented, FUN and willing to go above and beyond in any way possible to support her clients, Zofia captures the little moments of your day that will tell the story of your wedding for years to follow.

Connected to all people, places and things that are wedding on Nantucket, she is an amazing resource for any and all of your questions. The quality of her work speaks for itself. I’ve lost count at the number of compliments we have received on our photos from family, friends and even complete strangers.

She’s your special guest that fits rights in and best of all makes you look like a million bucks!

Pair her talents with the work of Dawn from Soiree Floral and prepare for an exceeds expectations island wedding experience.

Sent on 03/07/2011

C · Married on 07/24/2010

My husband and I both were very happy to have Zofia as our wedding photographer. She is professional, kind and she always got back to our emails asap. We highly recommend her!

Maia · Married on 06/26/2010

Zofia was wonderful. Her shots were original and didn't look "canned". She was very unobtrusive at the ceremony. The products we received were high quality and came promptly. She is easy to work with and given the quality of her work I thought we received tremendous value. I highly recommend her.

Sent on 02/08/2011

Lisa · Married on 06/03/2010

I cannot say enough positive things about Zofia! She went absolutely above and beyond for us. We imemdiately fell in love with her work after a single visit to her webpage, and although her prices were more than we could afford (though surely worth the cost) she was 100% willing to create a customized package for us that fit into our tight budget. From our very first meeting to designing our final wedding album (which I got around to 6 months late), she was very pleasant and timely in her responses. From start to finish, the outstanding service we received made me feel like like we were her absolute top priority, as though we were the only couple she was working with (which was not the case - shes' a busy woman!). Zofia has a true talent for finding unique shots and angles that make her work stand out from other wedding photographers. Do not pass up the opportunity to work with her!!

lindsey · Married on 05/22/2010

zofia did an amazing job capturing on our wedding! she has such a creative eye and we love the way our photos turned out! our wedding album is also gorgeous. i would highly recommend her! the photographs are so important as that is what is left when your special day is over. we will cherish our lovely photos forever!!

Sent on 01/31/2011

Meredith · Married on 10/11/2008

It has been wonderful working with Zofia! My husband and I are so happy we chose Zofia for our wedding photography and engagement photos. She is easy to work with, responds quickly to emails, and our photos are absolutely gorgeous!!! I never imagined our photos would be so beautiful and they are the perfect reminder of our wedding day. Zofia offers a variety of services, albums, and other products and she is very flexible and accommodating. I would VERY highly recommend Zofia for any wedding, special event, or portrait photography! She is so creative and fun to work with - I hope to work with her again in the future for portraits or family photos when we are in Nantucket - she is the best!

Sent on 11/18/2008

Lindsay · Married on 06/15/2013

Mark and Zofia were incredible to work with. We can't imagine who would have shot our wedding better. It was a dream come true. We love how they captured such a special moment on our lives in such a natural and fun way. They are so extremely talented and easy to work with. There were so many pictures to choose from after the wedding that we doubled the size of our album and continue to use them for all of our life events. There is nobody better than them!

Sent on 02/04/2015

juli · Married on 07/24/2010

I absolutely LOVED Zophia Photography! Our wedding pictures are beautiful and we had a great time getting to know Zophia!

Sent on 01/30/2011