Zoe Burchard Photography Reviews

Zoe Burchard Photography 5
  • Amie

Amie Bosshart · Married on 08/10/2019

Wonderful, Talented Photographer

Zoe is not only a wonderful person to spend time with, but dedicated to getting all of the perfect photos for your engagement or wedding day. She's incredibly talented and went well beyond our expectations. You cannot go wrong hiring her!

Sent on 08/17/2019

Tiffanie Fennell · Married on 06/22/2019

Zoe Burchard captured the special moments of our day beautifully

My husband and I enjoyed working with Zoe. I appreciated that she set up a casual introductory meeting with us at a pizza parlor to get to know each other and our vision for our wedding/photos. She’s very professional, but it also felt like we’ve known her for years. We hired Zoe for both our engagement and wedding photos. She helped us choose the locations for the engagement shots, and we spent several hours shooting, which helped us get to know her better and become more comfortable in front of the camera. Our wedding day went by quickly. I was impressed by how much she captured in the short span of time. She captured all the moments we wanted and the mood we were going for. Everyone has commented on how beautiful our pictures are. The most difficult part was narrowing down our favorite photos, because we loved so many. Through the trials and tribulations that befall a modern wedding, there is only one steadfast beacon, Zoe Burchard Photography. Kudos ZBP!

Sent on 08/18/2019
  • Liliana

Liliana Mellor · Married on 03/01/2019

Incredibly talented, professional, accommodating and overall amazing person to work with!!

I dont even have enough words to say all the good things about Zoe that need to be said! She made both my husband and I SO comfortable, she was so accommodating and was the perfect mix of laid back going with the flow, but still being the leader when it came to making sure we got the best shots. She made sure that she incorporated all suggestions we had, and put her own spin on things that made everything better than I could have ever imagined. I couldnt imagine having anyone else there on our special day, and I will absolutely 110% recommend her to all my friends and family!!

Sent on 03/08/2019
    Zoe Burchard Photography 6
    Zoe Burchard Photography 7
    Zoe Burchard Photography 8
    Zoe Burchard Photography 9
    Zoe Burchard Photography 10

Priscilla · Married on 08/11/2018

5+++ stars! My husband and I loved working with Zoe. She was so fun and took us out to a couple places we wouldn't have thought of for our engagement photos. She also understood our love of Twin Peaks and we ended up stopping at the Double R Diner aka Twedes Cafe for some cherry pie and some fun photos. She was very friendly from the moment we met her and she went above and beyond. She is worth every penny. When you hire her an engagement shoot is included with the price. Also she even brought a few props along for our pics and they really did add to our photos. We also forgot our picnic blanket but she saved the day with an even better one. We got some great photos at Franklin Falls and Rattlesnake Ridge. On the day of my wedding she made sure to get some nice pics of the dress before it was on and she and her assistant helped me with the difficult bustle on my dress (which was not part of her job description, she went above and beyond like I said) She rounded us up for family photos when we got distracted. She is on top of her game. If you are considering photographers I highly recommend Zoe. She is a hard worker and very responsive. You will not regret working with her.

Priscilla Governale

Sent on 08/23/2018

Zoe Burchard Photography's reply:

Priscilla!! Thank you so much for your kind words. I so loved working with you and John and we should definitely go hiking anytime you are available!! You two are so great.

Sanna · Married on 07/17/2017

My husband and I have nothing but good things to say about Zoe and her skills. She took both our engagement and wedding photos and we could not be happier. Zoe is adventurous and she is willing to go out of her way, through the rain and snow, to get not just one or two, but dozens of amazing shots. Throughout our two sessions, Zoe helped us feel comfortable as if she were a long time friend. She truly went above and beyond and it shows up in the photos. We highly recommend Zoe Burchard Photography!

Sent on 08/22/2017
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 11/05/2016

Zoe was wonderful to work with! She was so easy to work with and very responsive. We told her what we were looking for and she made it happen. Pictures look great and we are looking forward to seeing the prints! She clearly loves what she does and does a great job at it, with a big smile all day!

Sent on 11/21/2016

Pamela · Married on 08/14/2016

Zoe photographed my daughter's wedding, and not only are the photos fabulous, but she was a dear presence at the event, responding quickly to evolving "kodak moments," and this doesn't even mention the fact that my daughter, the bride, loved and adored Zoe and her photography. You cannot go wrong here. Bravo, Zoe!

Sent on 09/11/2016

Kat · Married on 05/28/2016

Zoe was excellent to have photographing our wedding! We hired her kind of last minute but she was down for working with us and hooking us up with some fantastic photos. On the day of, she showed up right on time and even offered to drive myself and my bridesmaids to the venue when we got locked out of the house without my car keys.

For the ceremony and reception, Zoe was like a silent presence wandering through the crowds. I barely noticed her taking photos but she got some excellent candid shots from the reception that are hysterical.

Finally, Zoe got us our photos back in like two days. I didn't even have time to really let in sink in that I was married before Zoe was handing over photographic proof!

So I would highly recommend Zoe based on the fact that she is very professional, very prompt, and took some excellent photos.

Sent on 06/08/2016

Sharon · Married on 04/23/2016

I would highly recommend her! She is very down to earth and goes with flow. The picture were beautiful!

Sent on 05/16/2016
  • F

Felicia · Married on 04/09/2016

We hired Zoe for our wedding photography. She showed up on time, she was very kind and respectful and overall she did an amazing job. All our families and friends were amazed at the the way she captured all parts of the event. I will give her 120% and will definitely hire her again.

Sent on 05/16/2016

Kelli · Married on 04/08/2016

Zoe was great!!! She was professional. And quick to respond if you had any question!! I would recommend her to anyone!!! She captured my perfect day!!

Sent on 05/18/2016

Jennifer · Married on 02/02/2016

Zoe is very creative and thoughtful; she went above and beyond her scope of practice.

Sent on 05/03/2016

Tim and · Married on 10/03/2015

We had a great time with Zoe and highly recommend her to anyone needing the professional services of a photographer. Zoe was very easy and fun to work with on our special day! We always received fast responses when we asked questions. We love our photos and albums, we bought three, one for us and one for each mom and dad :)
    Thanks again Zoe for a wonderful experience !!
    Best Wishes
    Tim and Jay

Sent on 05/17/2016

Zoe was an absolute pleasure to work with! She was helpful, friendly, knowledgeable and exceptionally talented! She was always willing to go the extra mile to get the perfect photographs and make sure our experience was magical and stress-free! I can not recommend her more highly!

Sent on 05/17/2016