Zoe Blooms Floral Studio, LLC Reviews

34 | Minneapolis, MN

34 Reviews for Zoe Blooms Floral Studio, LLC

Lory · Married on 03/02/2017

You are excelent!!! Thank you so much for everything you did on our wedding!!! =)

Sent on 03/31/2017
  • Mark & Andrea

Andrea · Married on 10/13/2012

I don't have one negative thing to say about Zoe Blooms. Leesa was responsive, enthusiastic, creative, responsive to my (few) ideas, and guided me where I didn't have any. I am really simple, contemporary and not knowledgeable about flowers, so when I chose simple hydrangea bouquets for my bridesmaids without really knowing anything about them, she happily informed me that hydrangeas are a very budget-conscious flower and never pushed anything fancier. She completely designed my bouquet in fall colors and the ceremony decor was all her - beautiful, simple and I LOVED that they could be reused - the arrangements from the ceremony stands were put on the escort card and guestbook table afterward. We used submerged branches for our centerpieces instead of flowers, which were my mom's suggestion after seeing an example she thought was my taste, and Leesa worked in all the small details that my mom really liked and I appreciated that. The vases were huge and gorgeous for a really reasonable price. Just perfect.

Most importantly, everything was just taken care of. Leesa and her team arrived early, set everything up, helped the groomsmen with their boutonnieres, stayed through the ceremony, changed over for the reception and tore down at the end of the night. Yes, for an extra fee, but what is your peace of mind worth? They aren't kidding when they saw your day is a blur and it was one less thing I had to worry about. I only saw Leesa for literally 30 seconds and wish I had longer to thank her for everything.

Sent on 11/28/2012

Becca · Married on 06/09/2012

Brides: Imagine if you could just find a florist in the cities who truly understood the floral vision you have in mind. Someone with fresh and original ideas that you can trust to hand the reigns over to. A florist who is professional and timely, delivers your flowers to your venue and stays to make sure everything was perfect. And didn't make you worry about returning any "rental" flower vases or containers after your wedding and who produces simply gorgeous wedding floral... Good news! I found this florist!

She is Zoe Blooms and she will rock your wedding floral and be way less expensive than you think! We were trying to cut corners by going the DIY route for flowers (boutonnieres, bouquets, and corsages only) and not only was Zoe Blooms less expensive, she delivered the most gorgeous floral. High quality and a low price tag.

Brides on the fence about hiring a professional florist or are thinking of saving money by doing your own flowers: Do yourself a favor: Hire Zoe Blooms!

She was amazing from the start. Even though I don't know very much about all the different flowers names and types, she listened to the "vibe" I was going for and put together some different flower samples on her touch screen tablet at our consultation.

She sent over her estimate immediately and I was so surprised to see she was priced very reasonably: even less expensive than the DIY route! To be honest, even though her concepts looked awesome, I was pretty nervous to trust such a big part of our wedding day to someone else. I am one of those "if you want it done right, do it yourself" kinds of people. But I was hitting my stress limit before the wedding and needed help. She was so professional and the price was right: we decided to take the leap and have Zoe Blooms handle our flowers... And I can't be more happy we made that decision!

When I arrived at the venue, the flowers were ready and waiting. I was speechless! They were simply gorgeous. She had perfected every detail and totally nailed the vision I was going for. She stayed around to make sure everything looked perfect (which it did) and even offered to pin on the boutonnieres.

Just when I thought I couldn't be any more excited about her work, she nonchalantly added: "I had some extra flowers so I threw together some arrangements you can use at the ceremony or reception if you'd like". They were gorgeous! Huge flower arrangements used from the extra boutonniere/bouquet flowers so they matched perfectly. I brought one of the "extra" arrangements home after the reception and a week later, they are STILL looking fresh and full! Amazing quality! And so thoughtful of her to do that for us.

The wedding day was such a blur, I couldn't have imagined trying to fit one more thing in on my "to do" list so hiring Zoe Blooms was one of the best vendor choices I made. I would recommend everyone on the hunt for wedding flowers! Schedule a consult. You will be so happy you did!

Happy planning!

Sent on 06/16/2012
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 03/24/2012

Zoe Blooms did a fabulous job providing the perfect atmosphere for our wedding. We received more compliments on our flowers than almost anything else! Leesa took time to understand my vision for the evening and provided numerous suggestions to help make that a reality. She did not hesistate to suggest new changes after re-visiting the venue, was incredibly responsive to emails and new requests, and was a pleasure to work with the day of our wedding. We couldn't be happier with the service Zoew Blooms provided. I would - and already have - recommend her to anyone planning a wedding or event that requires floral arrangements!

Sent on 04/05/2012
  • Jaime

Jaime · Married on 10/23/2011

Leesa is the best! She worked on every detail like it was her own wedding! I couldn't believe the flowers she brought to me! LOVED THEM!!!!

Sent on 11/04/2011

Beth · Married on 09/24/2011

Leesa at Zoe Blooms Floral did an AMAZING job for the flowers on our Sept. 24, 2011 wedding! I met with several other florists, but she did the best job with the proposal (included pictures of all the flowers that were going to be used in each bouquet, boutineer, corsage etc). All of the pieces were very reasonably priced (especially given how beautiful they were). We only had to meet once, which was really nice since there is always so much to take care of when planning a wedding/working (though if I had wanted to meet more, that would have been fine too). She was very responsive by email. She helped pin on all the boutineers and made sure everything was taken care of the day of our wedding. We added several boutineers shortly before the wedding and she could accommodate this without any issue. The arrangements were timeless, but not dated at all. We received so many compliments about the flowers and working with Leesa, it was about the easiest part of the wedding. I would recommend Zoe Blooms to anyone...Leesa did a fabulous job and I could not have been more happy with the flowers.

Sent on 10/16/2011

Andria · Married on 09/10/2011

Leesa is an amazing floral designer, she is incredibly creative, flexible and helpful throughout the whole planning process. In the meetings I had with her she was able to interpret my ideas and make them real while staying in my budget. When she delivered the flowers to the church I, along with my mother and mother-in-law, were blown away at how beautiful the bouquets turned out. She even came back to the church from the reception venue (about 20 miles) to help with our ring bearer's flower. When we arrived at the reception and saw the flowers there I was so pleased with the way the centerpieces turned out, everything was beautiful.

Leesa is an awesome woman to work with and I can't speak highly enough of her and Zoe Blooms.

Sent on 09/28/2011

Elizabeth · Married on 08/21/2011

Leesa was incredibly creative, developing idea after idea to suit our unique ceremony space. She was flexible and helpful when she had no reason to be. (Such as, when I told her there were 12 tables at the reception and there were actually 13. She figured out a last minute centerpiece for the 13th table that was gorgeous and looked like it had been planned from the beginning.) Her prices were very fair, and she was accommodating in every way. Most importantly, our flowers were gorgeous. I had more than one guest tell me they looked like something out of a magazine. I heartily recommend Leesa and Zoe Blooms.

Sent on 09/14/2011

Jo-Ann · Married on 08/13/2011

August 13,2011
    My daughter and I had talked to several florists and knew at our first meeting that Leesa was who we wanted to work with. She stayed with in our budget. She gave us lots of suggestions that we had never thought of that made my daughters wedding very special. The flowers were beautiful. People from the church and bakery wanted her card for themselves. They said they work with many florist and she was one of the best professionally and the flowers were beautiful and unique and captured the whole feeling of the wedding. I highly recommend her. Thanks Leesa. Jo-Ann & Jenn

Sent on 09/08/2011

Maria · Married on 07/23/2011

Leesa was amazing. From the very beginning she took my ideas and brought them to life better than I thought possible!

Sent on 08/03/2011

Amy · Married on 07/15/2011

OMG! The flowers Leesa put together for our wedding were SO amazing. I knew the first time I met her that she would do a terrific job, but the flowers that appeared the day of the wedding were so far beyond my expectation that I hardly have the words for them. People still are commenting to me how spectacular the flowers were. And they lasted more than a week after the wedding.

We got married at The History Center in St. Paul and with those large spaces to fill, our flowers needed to make a statement. With Leesa's creative vision and her sense of play the flowers did fill the spaces in all the best ways. Thank you Leesa!

Sent on 08/16/2011

Andrea · Married on 07/09/2011

A very pleasant person to work with. She was able to create beautiful arrangements from our limited input and was able to accommodate our request to include certain symbolic flowers. All of our arrangements served double duty as pew decorations and table centerpiece so costs were reasonable. She is good at offering multiple arrangement options to allow you to stay within your budget. We received numerous compliments on our flowers. If you choose her, you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 07/19/2011

Reneya · Married on 06/25/2011

Zoe Blooms Floral Studio was awesome she really listened to me and gave me creative soultions to stay in my budget! We will use her again and will refer her to family & friends!

Sent on 07/11/2011

Kristin · Married on 06/24/2011

My flowers from Lessa were amazing!!!!!!! I couldn't belive how well they turned out and I got tons of complements from my guests about the flowers. Lessa went above what I was expecting and they were amazing. she had great ideas and a great invision for my wedding! The flowers even lasted a few days after the wedding which was great to bring them home and showcase them.

Sent on 07/12/2011

Michele · Married on 05/21/2011

Amazing! Beautiful!

Sent on 05/26/2011

Debbie · Married on 04/30/2011

Leesa was a joy to work with! She made the entire process easy and my daughter and I enjoyed a cup of coffee at Starbucks while Leesa showed us the ideas she had prepared based on the wedding colors. Leesa even suggested "similar" flowers" to the ones my daughter wanted, with the idea that they were half the price and looked good at market when she was there earlier in the week. I knew after her work displayed at the wedding fair, she was the one for us. I liked EVERYTHING in her booth! After our meeting I knew the flowers were going to be beautiful, I just put that task out of my mind as done - beautiful - nothing to worry about, and I was suprised on the weddig day that they were MORE BEUTIFUL than I could have imagined! We also forgot one set of flowers and Leesa was prepared with extra ribbon and flowers and made them up on the spot!! That is the EXTRA touch that you get with Zoe Blooms. I have ALREADY recommended Zoe Blooms to two engaged brides to be and without any hesitation will do it again and agian.

Sent on 05/09/2011

Jennifer · Married on 10/09/2010

Zoe Blooms is fantastic! My flowers were amazing. Leesa has fantastic creative ideas and really listens to what a bride wants. She is very professional and great to work with. My bouquets and centerpieces were absolutely beautiful and helped to make my day perfect. I would highly recommend Zoe Blooms to any future bride.

Sent on 10/20/2010

Laura · Married on 10/09/2010

Lessa was wonderful to work with. She was very professional to work with and really listened to what my daughter wanted in her wedding in relation to flowers. Lessa truly has a gift with flowers and presented some great ideas for us to consider. The flowers were absolutely beautiful and we received many compliments on them. She even presented to us an iternary to us for the day of the wedding. I would recommend Zoe Blooms to anyone!!!

Sent on 11/01/2010

Alyssa · Married on 09/25/2010

Fantastic Florist! Leesa listened and executed everything I was looking for. She brought my dream to life and was so easy and fun to work with in the process! I would highly recommend her to anyone who is looking for a fun, flexible florist that will get you the best value possible. Thanks Leesa!

Sent on 03/07/2011

IRINA · Married on 08/28/2010

It was a great experience working with Leesa from Zoe Blooms. She understood right away how I wanted the ceremony and reception sites to be decorated for my wedding. We met only once at the beginning and only exchanged a few emails a couple of weeks before the wedding. She is a true artist and knows what she is doing!

Sent on 09/23/2010

Amanda · Married on 08/28/2010

Leesa is AMAZING! She went above and beyond any expectations I had for my flowers. I went from not really even wanting flowers, to my flowers being one of the hightlights of my day! They truely were stunning!! Not only did she do an an amazing job, but she was wonderful to deal with. She listened, was patient, and as sweet as could be! Not to mention her prices were a fraction of what I would have paid anyone else! If she is available you're crazy if you don't go with Zoe Blooms! Thanks Leesa

Sent on 10/22/2010

Becki · Married on 08/21/2010

Gorgeous flowers!! THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!

Sent on 08/29/2010

Holly · Married on 08/14/2010

Zoe Blooms exceeded expectations. As the mother of the bride I have to say the proof was in my daughters smile (the bride) and excitement all through the initial planning meeting. My daughter told everyone how much fun it was to walk through the options and make the final decisions. She also stated that she appreciated the thorough approach to help create the setting by looking at the dress styles, colors, bride dress style and grooms vest/tie color. Zoe Bloom provided the expert-experienced feedback that helped the bride and groom agree on all the decisions...no arguments no issues. It was fabulous. And everyone and I really mean everyone talked about the beautiful flowers for the wedding party and the cake decorations. The wedding day was fabulous. ...as a side note the bouquets lasted for 4 days...and were gorgeous!!

Sent on 09/09/2010
  • Nicky7647

Nicole · Married on 08/07/2010

By far the easiest vendor to work with, First Class customer service. I couldn't imagine working with anyone else. The flowers far exceeded our expectations.

Sent on 08/29/2010

Blythe · Married on 07/31/2010

Leesa did such an amazing job! People were commenting how much they loved our flowers and center pieces. She listened to exactly what I wanted and they couldn't have turned out more perfect! People didn't realize that our center pieces were real flowers! They wanted to take them home! I have definitely recommended her to tons of friends!!

Sent on 09/08/2010