13 Reviews for Znaharchuk Films

Multi. Cameras (1)
Multi. Locations (1)
Raw Footage (1)
Digital Download (1)

We absolutely fell in love with our video! I even have no words to describe how much I appreciate Alex and Kristina for their work. Thank you so much guys for your attention, professionalism in details and your positive vibes during the shooting.
You captured both romantic and funny moments of our wedding day and created the breathtaking wedding film. I was crying and laughing all the time when I watched the video. I really don’t know how did you do it… but you created a masterpiece for us.
I think we should be married ones again as this day was too good to be only one in the life, and for sure you’ll be the part of that day!.. XOXOXO...
Jorje & Anny

Profile Picture Anny, 3/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Videography

It's so hard to describe how much we are grateful to Alex and Kristina! To choose them as wedding videographers for our BIG day was one of the best decisions ever! Guess what? We felt like movie stars during the wedding and really appreciate this feeling.

We can't wait to share our amazing video with family and friends. It seems I'm turning into a crazy bride who is endlessly watching her wedding film …
Highly recommend Znaharchuk Studio! ♥
Rafa+Yuki

Profile Picture Yuki, 2/8/18, 1 Review
Category: Videography

“Do what you love. Love what you do” - it's a motto of Alex’s work. As every newlywed, we were dreaming about an ideal wedding video and Alex helped us to make our dream come true. We're delighted with the results and were moved to tears several times. He created a little miracle of our special day. Thank you so much.

Pascal+Sophie

Profile Picture Sophie, 12/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Alex was our knight in shining armor when our videographer cancelled at the last min. He flew directly from another wedding and despite having no time to prepare for amazing footage. He took the time to ask me what was important before the wedding so that those special individuals would be featured. He was incredibly professional, friendly, and fun. Thank you for saving our wedding memories so perfectly!! Xoxo

Profile Picture Katie, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

I can’t begin to explain how magnificent of a job they did with our wedding video. Watching it after it was finished was as if we were reliving our wedding week all over again. The quality is top notch and the way the event was captured was absolutely breathtaking. Not only were they our videographers but they became our friends as well. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a profession and friendly vendor.

Profile Picture Sherri, 7/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: Storytelling, Digital Download, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner

We are very grateful to have Alex to be our videographer : )

Profile Picture Jinnnnnng, 4/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Amazing talent and videography, beautifully shot wedding moments

Profile Picture galina, 9/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Loved! Amaizig job. Made my memories last forever!

Profile Picture Beatriz, 8/31/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

We didn’t have to do anything apart from enjoy ourselves while our wonderful Wedding film was created. Fantastic end result that we will treasure forever and expertly put together. Thank you for providing us with the most precious memories.

Profile Picture Amy, 8/6/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

The team is simply amazing. Super friendly and very easy to work with.

Profile Picture Maya, 7/28/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

A wonderful video. It felt like we were part of a movie; so professionally done. While recording, totally unobtrusive; hardly noticed he was there, and yet the result was spectacular.

Profile Picture Jonathan, 5/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

We are so happy that our special day was captured by Alexander. Nobody would do it better. Every time we see our wedding video we cry. It is not another video, same like millions others. Alexander feels his clients, their personalities, their emotions, that’s why all his movies are so different and so personal. If you at still thinking of videographer for your event, Znaharchuk films is the best option.

Profile Picture Natasha, 4/28/16, 1 Review