Zirconique Reviews

12 | Los Angeles, CA

12 Reviews for Zirconique

12 Zirconique Reviews

Beautiful engagement ring and great customer service! I had to have the ring rushed to me in Salt Lake City and they got it done without a hitch. Their customer service was prompt and professional. We even got the wrong size and they resized it for free. Most importantly, my fiance is in love with the ring and thinks it is gorgeous. The 14K gold shines brilliantly and the zirconia stones are of such high quality that nobody would ever guess they are not real diamonds. I highly recommend Zirconique!

Jill · Married on 12/09/2012

In one short month I lost two engagements rings. My engagement ring from my first marriage (20 years ago) was robbed and the second ring I gave back as my engagement ended. My heart was broken as I could not afford to replace either. I shopped the world (online) to find someone who would make me the most beautiful ring that was a cross between the two I lost. I was so fortunate to find Clara at Zirconique. Everything she promised me happened and I now wear on my right hand the most beautiful 2 ct 'diamond' ring. Noone but me (and Clara) knows it is not a diamond but noone else needs to know as it looks exactly like the real thing. It flashes and sparkles like the best diamond around. The ring itself is white gold and is so beautifully handcrafted. Delivery was excellent. The box it came in is stunning. I can't wait now to purchase my next piece. I highly highly recommend this wonderful service and Clara. Write to her and you will get a very quick response. I did.

Deidria · Married on 07/31/2010

The people at Zirconique are very friendly and professional. The jewelry is custom made to fit your needs and the jewelry is high quality. Clara was really helpful and friendly.

Tracy · Married on 07/03/2010

Great customer service and awesome workmanship in the jewelry, will return again.

Kellie · Married on 06/05/2010

I would be very happy to leave feedback about Zirconique. The wedding ring set that I purchased from them is beautiful!! I'm glad I didn't buy from anywhere else which was much more expensive. The ring I got was heavy and the stones can easily pass for diamonds. Thanks Zirconique, I love my ring!

Shaun · Married on 08/30/2008

Zirconique,

I have just received my ring in the mail, and all i can say is your work is absolutely stunning! I have not seen quality comparable to your work at ANY jewelry shop. I can see that this ring was made by a true craftsman who takes pride in his/her work. I have this to say for others who are considering Zirconique. "I was hesitant to buy online, but now I am beyond satisfied with my purchase. This is far better quality and price than ANYTHING i found at a local jeweler. The stones are gorgeous, better than any of the diamond pieces i was considering. Zirconique's site may not have the site development that their competition has; but they make up for it with outstanding customer service. I made contact with 3 other companies who had very well developed sites. They took forever to respond, and quite frankly didn't act like my questions were worth their time. They depended on their site to make the sale. Zirconique depends on their product to make the sale, and I am SOLD!"

~Shaun Allred~ SLC UT

Amanda · Married on 09/02/2007

My ring is AMAZING! I took it to a jeweler to fit it into my wrap and she was blown away with how gorgeous it was! Everything was 100% as promised. The expectations on time it took to create and deliver were right on the money. I know that I will be proud to wear my solitare for years and years to come. Thank you for making my Valentines Day perfect!

Matt · Married on 03/06/2007

Clara was great. I left a message on the weekend not expecting a call until Monday, but to my pleasant surprise Clara called me back even though they were not open. The CZ looks great, excellent cut and quality. She was very helpful in determining the correct size for my wife's setting.

It is rare yet very refreshing when you receive excellent service and quality in today's world, I highly recommend Zirconique.

Anna · Married on 03/06/2004

Dear Ms. Clara,

I wanted to write you and thank you for your extraordinary customer service and providing me with a wonderful experience!

My husband was looking for a pair of 2.0 CTW emerald cut earrings on your website.

I had been heartbroken since losing one of the earrings to a pair my husband had given me as a gift many years ago.

The earrings he sought to replace were of a very high quality and we had been to numerous free-standing jewelry stores and jewelry departments in the mall.

When my husband visited your website, he knew immediately that the earrings he found were of an excellent quality and he sent me the link to your site from work that morning.

After I viewed the earrings on the website, I gave your company a call and was lucky to have you answer the call.

You were so kind and patient in explaining to me the process that each piece of jewelry manufactured at Zirconique undergoes.

I was impressed with the attention to detail and commitment to providing your customers with the highest quality products.

I received the earrings when expected and was blown away at the absolute beauty and perfection of the workmanship!

Not only were the earrings a perfect complement to my emerald cut wedding ring, but the quality surpassed the pair I had previously worn.

Thank you for providing me with a wonderful experience!

I will not hesitate to order from your company in the future. And, I have already told many of my family and friends of my experience with Zirconique.

Sincerely,

Anna

Anna Cypert, RN, BSN
    Clinical Support Specialist

Great rings and low cost! Great alternative to Diamonds.

Tiffany · Married on 07/10/2011

I ordered a 1.5 carat stone from Zirconique. When it came, I was disappiointed it didn't match the look I was seeking in my ring. I called and spoke to Clara who was wonderful! She offered to do "whatever it took" to make me happy as a customer. She mailed me three more stones to look at and told me she would bill me for what I kept and I could return the others. Fantastic customer service. And although the stone I liked the best didn't fit the head on my ring, I would order jewlery from them again.

Mike · Married on 06/11/2010

High quality ring with great setting for a fraction of the cost of other places.