Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

4 Reviews for Zionsville Flower Company

Bouquets (1)
Boutonnieres (1)
Corsages (1)
4 Zionsville Flower Company Reviews

We loved our wedding flowers! Brian was so great to work with -- he had creative ideas to help me stay within my budget and get the look I wanted!

Profile Picture Rachel, 9/10/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

Could not be happier with our flowers. Brian listened very well and bouquets exactly how I wanted them. He had great suggestions and put his heart into making sure the bouquets were perfect.

Profile Picture Nicole, 9/4/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers

They did an amazing job-very flexible in their arrangements, and helped me bring my vision to life. Gorgeous flowers day of!

Profile Picture Rachel, 5/22/10, 5 Reviews
2.1

I emphasized "simple" many times during our consultation and they gave me extremely busy arrangements. I even showed the florist 3 different pictures of simple bouquets I liked. We spent too much money with them to walk away feeling like they didn't listen to us. For the price, there was also suprisingly little attention to detail in the arrangements. In their defense, there was little time to work on the arrangements and we did everything in silks. Simple arrangements should be perfect for this situation though and they still came out terribly busy and unorganized.

Profile Picture Jill, 2/14/09, 7 Reviews