Zion Springs Reviews

Zion Springs 5
Zion Springs 6
Zion Springs 7

Laura · Married on 10/14/2017

What an amazing experience! My son and Daughter in law Anne chose Zion- a venue that they could have all weekend that could accommodate their entire bridal party/spouses of 29. We booked before the barn was built and it exceeded our expectations in every way! We did not want a "rustic" wedding and opted to have a black tie optional extravaganza and Zion stepped up and delivered. First, designer Elise was AWESOME and was able to make Anne's visions come to life. She knew how to handle every detail and set up the barn to achieve the magical setting we had envisioned. She organized all design elements and made great suggestions for vendors and ways to achieve the desired look at the best price. Plus, her services and expertise were included in the price of the venue. Rich, the caterer, also hit a home run. Our kids had the coolest ideas and Rich delivered. We had very heavy apps (raw bar, popcorn chicken, mini cheesesteaks, charcuterie, and several other passed apps) and cocktails for two hours followed by a family style seated pasta dinner and ended with late night BBQ. At the rehearsal dinner, Rich made amazing wood fire pizzas. The owners Chris and Jon ran the whole show with precision and care and ensured it all ran smoothly. Chris handled the breakfasts and the b&b side of things and The entire group that stayed there loved the breakfasts and the ability to all be together for the entire weekend. They had plenty of room for the whole bridal party to get ready and do hair, makeup etc. No details were forgotten...great lighting, fantastic DJ, wonderful bartenders and servers. Jon runs the event and inspires complete confidence in him and the entire team and they definitely exceeded all expectations. We really did show up and enjoy the entire weekend which shows their dedication to your event and the preplanning necessary to pull this off. We could not have had a better wedding experience anywhere and would HIGHLY recommend Zion to make your bridal dreams come true

Sent on 11/14/2017
    Zion Springs 8
    Zion Springs 9
    Zion Springs 10
    Zion Springs 11
    Zion Springs 12

Jj · Married on 06/15/2017

Zion Springs is a beautiful location with a wonderful staff. They are all extremely helpful at making sure all your wedding dreams come true. All of my guest were extremely excited about the venue. Highly recommend this location!

Sent on 06/22/2017

Kristin · Married on 08/20/2016

Zion Springs was the perfect setting for our wedding. I was skeptical about the "all inclusive wedding" at first, but let me tell you, they really have it down! For those type A brides, this is the place for you - you get 3 or 4 in person meetings with owner and wedding manager and they really help to keep you on schedule! They know just what to ask and give suggestions that you would never have thought of. The BEST part was that you get the venue from Friday at noon until Sunday at noon. Compared to all the other venues that give you a 10 hour window to include setup and takedown, having the place the whole time put me at ease. As part of the contract, you are required to reserve the 4 suites they have, but that worked out great for my husband and I and some of our wedding party. The landscaping is beautiful and there are a million great photo ops. The team not only keeps you on track but will help you with anything you need - I ordered bulk flowers and they even made the table arrangements for me. Part of the package is that they include the DJ (who was great) as well as servers, etc. The servers aren't professionals, but it seemed like everything went well and our buffet was kept stocked, and the bartenders did a great job! The overall value is tough to beat - and I looked! :) The make your wedding a fun experience instead of just renting you a place for a day. I can't wait to come back to celebrate our anniversary!

Sent on 08/31/2016

Morgan R · Married on 11/03/2018

Memorable Experience

The staff at Zion was committed to helping my husband and I have the most care-free and enjoyable weekend possible leading up to the wedding. They made accommodations for my weird allergies, relatives who had a harder time with mobility, and our short timeframe provided for planning a wedding in. Our wedding planner, Elise, was the main reason we were so happy with Zion Springs. She was on top of every detail, took time to meet with us about things, answered every text and email, and did it all while making us feel so welcomed and cared for. The food was amazing, and the location was stunning. If you're looking for a place to take care of every wedding detail you've seen couples agonize over in a Hallmark movie while still ending up with a wedding that feels just as personal as you and your s/o, look no further.

Sent on 01/03/2019

The factor that puts Zion Springs above other venues is the help you get from the entire family at the B&B. They will help coordinate throughout the entire process. They take care of arranging the catering, shuttles, DJ waitstaff and more. Their help was priceless on the wedding weekend.

Sent on 06/17/2016