Zimmerman Photography Reviews

32 | Louisville, KY

32 Reviews for Zimmerman Photography

Sara · Married on 09/04/2011

Rick is very professional and upbeat. Him and his team knew exactly what we wanted and captured every special moment. We had so many great pictures it was hard to narrow it down for our album! I would recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 02/09/2017

Sarah · Married on 08/29/2009

Mr Zimmerman and his wife did an awesome job!! He did my wedding photos August 29,2009.

Sent on 02/16/2017

Amanda · Married on 04/14/2018

The team at Zimmerman Photography is simply awesome. They worked with us and our schedules; they put my husband (who HATES photos) at ease so he looks great. And we got the most stuff at the cheapest price from them - literally can't go wrong! They respond quickly and work quickly. I've only heard horror stories from other brides about their photography; mine? Zimmerman was awesome.

Sent on 07/12/2018
  • W

Wendy · Married on 11/11/2016

I would highly recommend booking with Zimmerman photography. Rick does an amazing job and was always available to answer any questions that came up prior to the big day. Him and his wife were very professional and accommodating to any requests I had (or my friends and family). Rick's sense of humor helped ease the stress of the day. I am beyond pleased with my pictures and I think anyone would love his work.

Sent on 02/16/2017

Rick was very friendly and our family really enjoyed working with him

Sent on 02/10/2017

Tracy · Married on 04/14/2018

I had a very large wedding party. Rick was great with us and we had a lot of fun. I wanted some pictures in the park and he did the best he could considering it was raining. Thank you for capturing our day Rick!

Sent on 07/24/2018

Mark · Married on 09/27/2014

0.4
      0.5

WORST PHOTOGRAPHER EVER! I HAD OUR WEDDING JUNE 10TH 2017 AND NEVER RECIEVED OUR PHOTOS AND WAS TOLD BY RICK ZIMMERMAN "WHY SHOULD I GIVE YOU ANYTHING SINCE YOU WANT TO GIVE ME BAD REVIEWS!". HE DID NOT DO HIS JOB, FOR SEVERAL HOURS ASKED SEVERAL TIMES TO LEAVE EARLY, AND MANY OTHER ISSUES!

Sent on 06/12/2018

Zimmerman Photography's reply:

The events of this wedding and what occurred are different in my experience and my associates who attended this event with me. I did not speak to Mark about not filling any order. I would gladly fulfill any order should it have been placed.