Zia's Reviews

2 | Towson, MD

2 Reviews for Zia's

Corinne · Married on 05/26/2012

My husband and I have frequented Zia’s since it first opened back in 2005. We always loved the café’s focus on fresh, local, natural, and organic fare. It was a no-brainer when we chose Zia’s to cater our eco-friendly wedding at Irvine Nature Center last spring. Daniela, the owner and chef, is so passionate about providing delicious and beautifully prepared food and that is exactly what she did for our wedding. We met with Daniela a few times before our wedding to go over the menu and logistics of the day and each and every time, she listened and understood what we wanted to serve our guests. Together, we created a seasonal, Italian-inspired menu that included vegetarian, meat, and fish options. The cocktail hour, dinner (served family-style in a tent), and dessert course went off without a hitch. Daniela and the staff she provided that day were all professional, courteous, and prompt. Our guests LOVED our food and when I look at the photos, it brings me back to how scrumptious every bite was that evening. I would definitely recommend Zia’s Café for any couple that appreciates healthful and delicious food and want to share that love with their guests.

Sent on 03/15/2013

Heather · Married on 10/01/2011

Zia's is the perfect caterer for someone wanting a hearty delicious vegetarian or vegan meal. We had almost an entirely vegetarian menu with one consciously raised meat option. Even our biggest meat eaters were raving about the veggie food! Also they were so flexible and worked with us quite a bit to make sure we got what we wanted but within our budget. They even were great allowing us to combine their menu items with drinks and desserts from a local family owned place we love! They provided a very professional and kind wait staff that was so accommodating down to the last minute before they left! Definitely an awesome business that I'm really glad to have supported!

Sent on 10/10/2011