Zephyr Tents Reviews

3 | Berkeley, CA

3 Reviews for Zephyr Tents

Marilyn · Married on 05/22/2010

We were originally just going to use Zephyr for lighting rentals. Since our wedding was in May, we reserved a tent for a rain plan. It was a good thing because we ended up bringing in the tent when we got the weather report that week. Tod, owner of Zephyr Tents, really worked with me on my design. Though we had to change the layout of our event a bit, Tod was flexible and had some great insight on how we could still make things flow. He was willing to work with me on my unique lighting concept. He spent time on the phone with me calming my worries. Tod had a make it work attitude which I appreciated. The Zephyr team showed up on time the Friday before our wedding. They were efficient and professional and worked around the obstacles of our venue.

The tents themselves are beautiful! Tod is truly an artist and is fun to work with. He has really nice products, including these awesome chandeliers with stylish edison/filament light bulbs that we rented and hung in our adjoining barn. If you need a tent for your wedding or, event, rent one with Zephyr! They will create a warm, beautiful, and festive environment that your guests will want to be in!

Sent on 06/29/2010

Michele · Married on 06/18/2011

Zephyr was great to work with! They were pricy as far as tents are concerned but the saying goes "you get what you pay for". The tent was beautiful!! The lights were beautiful! The night was beautiful! They were really easy to work with too. The day after our wedding was extremely windy and Zephyr came out that morning to take the tent down immediately when we called them.

Sent on 12/09/2011
  • Mrs.Crudale

Jessica · Married on 06/20/2009

My wedding was going to be outdoors with a reception held on my parent's property. I knew we were going to need a tent, but I hated the standard rectangular tents with metal posts that most wedding rental companies provided. I didn't know what to do and I started looking online. I came across Zephyr Tents website and I was sold! Their sailcloth tents were beautiful with wooden posts and a circus-like look. I knew I had to use their tents! We worked with them to determine the size and cost of our tent along with any extras we would need. We ended up renting our tent, dance floor and lighting from them. The owner came out to do a site visit to measure the location and determine what they would need for set up. Then his wife made a mock floor plan to my personal specifications of how all our tables (rented from our caterer) would fit under the tent with the dance floor. They ended up coming out to set up the tent two days prior to the wedding which was great to ease my nerves. At the last minute we decided we wanted to add sidewalls in the event it got too cold in the evening. They came out last minute the day before to put them on!!!! WHAT SERVICE!!! They were very professional and easy to work with. Respond quickly to any inquires and emails. The only problem was that the dance floor began to come apart a bit before we even started the reception. It might have been due to it being placed on grass, but we got worried someone's heel would get stuck, which luckily no one got hurt. I like to tell everyone that we literally "tore up the dance floor" that night!

Sent on 07/10/2009