Zelora Images Reviews

10 Reviews for Zelora Images

• Amy

Amy Moeser · Married on 04/25/2020

Amazing Photographer, Great Price

We weren’t planning on having a professional photographer, since our wedding was last minute due to Covid. Our venue recommended Zelora Images, and I’m super happy we decided to hire her. She was so nice and so helpful the entire time. She took amazing photos of everyone getting ready, guests arriving, the ceremony, and family photos, Great price and great quality! She got the photos back to us fast and they are amazing!

Sent on 07/14/2020

Carrie · Married on 09/22/2018

So much fun!

We had a wonderful experience working with Angie. She was willing to be flexible during the planning process with meeting in person or over the phone to go over details. We had so much fun with her at our engagement photo session as well as the wedding day. We really appreciated how she seemed to enjoy the day as much as we did! She went the extra mile for us with doing a speed round of photos at the wedding (one with each of 24 tables within 3 minutes), and the pictures turned out great! That was a huge hit. We are very pleased how all of our wedding photos turned out and are happy to have them for years to come. We highly recommend working with her!

Sent on 01/13/2019

Nichole · Married on 09/17/2016

We worked with Zelora Images for our wedding and our engagement photos. Angie and Brad were great to work with, they were fun, and they listened to our suggestions. Our photos turned out beautifully! We highly recommend them and will definitely use them for future photos.

Sent on 01/31/2017

Jenna · Married on 08/20/2016

We had a great time working with them! They took awesome photos and we got almost every photo we asked for. Very easy working with them. It didnt feel so formal which is what we were looking for. They responded to my call almost immediatly. Very thankful for that!

Sent on 01/25/2017

Kate · Married on 05/30/2015

Zelora Images is fantastic! Angie was flexible and tailored a package that worked for us. Living out of state, I wasn't able to meet her in person until the day of the wedding but I was pleasantly surprised with how easy and fun she was to work with. I love every picture!

Sent on 09/28/2015

Kayla · Married on 10/11/2014

Angie and Brad were absolutely fantastic to work with for our engagement photo session and our wedding day!! They always responded in a timely manor even through her pregnancy! I had never done a photo session prior to our engagement pictures so I was nervous and awkward in the beginning but Angie did such a great job helping me relax and making me feel comfortable with the process which made the world of difference for our wedding day!!!
    I was very impressed with their quality of work and would work with them again in a heartbeat! :)

Sent on 01/13/2015

Jennifer · Married on 05/22/2010

Angie was a wonderful photographer to work with - she is very professional, fun and kind. Her photos caught the mood of our day perfectly! I highly recommend her!

Sent on 02/10/2011

Zelora Images's reply:

Trust me Jennifer, the joy was ALL mine! Thank you so much!!! :)

Jean · Married on 07/15/2000

We have had Zelora Images now for two of our daughter's weddings. I have never seen a better photographer. She puts her whole body and soul into her pictures,and the outcome is fantastic. She has now become our family photographer. I would not think of going to anyone else. Her friendliness and creative ideas can not be beat! Thank you! --- Jean

Sent on 08/06/2011

Zelora Images's reply:

Awww...Thank you Jean. :) It has been wonderful working with all of you as well. Hopefully, there will be baby photos in the near future.
    Thank you again!

Raeanna Brasser · Married on 06/15/2019

3.0

Beautiful photos

My husband and I used Angie for our wedding day photos as well as our engagement photos, and they turned out absolutely beautifully. There is one thing I wish I could address, though. Prior to the wedding, I made a list of the different photos that we wanted to be captured during the day. Unfortunately, on the day of, it was more of my husband and I requesting the shots we wanted, and some of the shots that we wanted were missed. For example, there were some grandparents and a flower girl that made it into only 1 or no pictures at all, as well as some other shots that we would have liked to have but didn't get.

Again, the overall product is great and the price was relatively affordable when compared to other photographers. I would just suggest to iron out the communication/shot selection beforehand so you don't end up missing anything.

Sent on 10/30/2019

Jenn · Married on 10/15/2011

2.4
      3.0
      2.0
      2.0
      0.0

We hired Zelora Images for our wedding on 10/15. Angie informed us that she was booked for the weekend but offered her assistant (Brad I believe) at a slight discount. Brad was extremely professional and excellent to work with.

Several weeks after the wedding Angie posted a "sneak peek" on her website of some very promising work. But following that, it took nearly 12 weeks to receive a CD with the complete catalog of pictures and the results were underwhelming.

It seemed as if the "sneak peek" included nearly all of the quality photos, and the rest were there for volume. Maybe 7 or 8 of the ~250 photos were of high enough quality to print and frame. There were numerous photos that were included that were all taken in succession, with perhaps someone's eyes closed or someone looking the wrong way.

The level of post-production editing was nothing that I couldn't have done myself, and certainly not 12 weeks worth of work.

Again, the level of professionalism on the front end was excellent, but we were disappointed with the final product.

Sent on 03/27/2012