Zela Films Reviews

39 | Royersford, PA

39 Reviews for Zela Films

Maura · Married on 08/05/2017

We had our wedding in the beginning of August and I cannot say enough great things about Zela Films!! Zack and Lydia were beyond exceptional and were a blast to work with! They really know what they are doing and create such beautiful films! Both the teaser video and the highlight video we received captured our day perfectly in such a special way and allows us as well as our families to relive our wedding day over and over! I can't count the number of people who commented that our video brought tears to their eyes, it speaks volumes of their skills! Thank you so much Zack and Lydia, you were absolutely amazing and we could not be happier having you share in our special day!!

Sent on 10/16/2017

Rachel · Married on 07/15/2017

Unbelievable! Zela Films did the videography for my wedding in July and they nailed it!

Zack and Lydia really listened to what my husband and I wanted. We had a few specific requests for our final wedding video and they clearly listened to what was important to us and delivered. Zack was extremely responsive and communicative leading up to the wedding, always eager to help answer any questions I had.

He and Lydia arrived at the wedding right on time and went right to work. They are both so laid back and made us feel very comfortable and are so personable that I forgot they were filming us, it just felt like we were all hanging out! They strike the perfect balance between professionalism and fun.

My husband and I have nothing but great things to say about Zela films. Check out some of their videos on Vimeo and if you like their style then I highly suggest you consider using their services!

Thanks Zack and Lydia for everything!!!

Sent on 09/26/2017

Savannah · Married on 07/02/2017

Zack and Lydia were the absolute best! They both are so easy to work with and make you feel like you've known them forever. The quality of work they produce is phenomenal! I wish I could have them following me around making videos of me all the time! If you are on the fence about getting a cinematographer, I would highly recommend that you get one. I am so thankful we found Zack and Lydia and I will definitely be recommending them to anyone who is looking for a cinematographer for their wedding or special event.

THANK YOU SOOO SOOO MUCH ZELA FILMS! :)

Check out our amazing video! https://vimeo.com/225334645

Sent on 09/25/2017

Monica · Married on 07/01/2017

We’re so thankful we were able to have Zela Films for our wedding day. They were so professional, accommodating, and patient. We highly recommend their services.

Sent on 11/10/2017

Rebecca · Married on 06/24/2017

Zela Films deliver a truly artistic vision with their productions. I was blown away by their work. They were able to take the moments of the most memorable day of my life and showcase a story that reveals just how truly special that day was to me. This video provides me with a capsule in time that I will share with my family and loved ones for the rest of my life.

Sent on 10/10/2017

Zack and Lydia were a dream to work with! I went back and forth about wedding videography, but was referred to check out Zela's website. Once I saw how they capture each couple's day with such an individualized style, I knew I'd regret not utilizing them. We are so happy with how everything turned out. Our day flew by so quickly! It's incredible to be able to look back at the day from start to finish. So happy we chose Zela to be such a huge part of our big day!

Sent on 11/26/2017

Alexis · Married on 04/29/2017

Zeal films did an AMAZING job with our wedding video. From the teaser film to the edited version, we are in Awh! Watching our teaser film felt like we were in a wedding commercial--that's the degree of perfection. The greatest part was the cameras weren't in your face and the team were completely transparent during filming. Keep up the great work Zelda films.

Cheers,
    The Cooper

Sent on 06/30/2017

Sandra · Married on 04/15/2017

Working with Zela Films was the most amazing experience. They made us feel very comfortable capturing our special day. They were professional and captured our moments with there unique style and passion for their profession. Couldn't have picked a better person to film an important time in our lives.Thank you so much for your creative and professional work

Sent on 06/02/2017

Kyra · Married on 11/12/2016

Zack was absolutely wonderful to work with. From the communication leading up to the wedding through receiving our completed video, the process was easy! There were moments captured on the big day that I wasn't expecting to be captured and that made the highlight video that much more of a delight. The final video was perfect. We felt like we were back there on that day. Zack and his assistant, Lydia, caught the small details. Even the beautiful flash drive and box were the perfect touch!

Sent on 02/16/2017

Tina · Married on 09/10/2016

BOOK HIM NOW !!!!
    Zack and his team were so skilled, so professional, and so nice!!
    While they have all the desirable attributes of true professionals - flexible, capable, on time, agreeable, well dressed, etc - I think that have that something extra that you want on your wedding day - they were so friendly - we felt immediately comfortable with Zack and his team - and they had that magical touch where they were "invisible" during the moments you don't want distractions, and yet there to capture every second of it.
    And then for the most important outcome: The product. The Movies. SO. WONDERFUL!
    The opening with his amazing aerial drone footage, the overlaid audio of the ceremony - the chosen shots - put together with true artistic talent!
    Zack is the real thing. And at a steal of a fee.
    Do not hesitate - book him now, you will regret missing out on him if you delay!
    ****
    Zack,
    Thank you soooooooo much for being amazing, and putting up with me during the planning process :)
    I wish you all the success in the world - you deserve it, and I'll be forever glad we picked you for our special day!
    Tina & Shawn 2016

Sent on 01/18/2017

Stella · Married on 08/06/2016

Zach is great! I was nervous but zach was wonderful throughout the entire process! He is easy to work with and very responsive. He really took the time to get to know me which was wonderful. I highly recommend him!

Sent on 02/14/2017

Jessica · Married on 07/16/2016

Zack and his team were a pleasure to work with. The quality of his professionalism attention to detail matches the high quality of the end result for my summer Long Island wedding. He managed to capture our wedding day with an artistic cinematic flare. Our final video is both modern and creative more than we could've expected.

He also goes out of his way to get in touch with your venue,photographer, and in my case my band to make sure day of execution was seamless.

Lastly- his presentation of the final product is outstanding and we even received the audio from our reception which was not expected at all, but now we also have the soundtrack to our day :)

Sent on 03/05/2017

Lina · Married on 05/28/2016

We found Zack when he responded to a videography request we placed through a wedding website. We were impressed with his professional conduct as well as his online portfolio. We are very happy with our choice to use him. Planning with Zack was stress-free and we felt we could trust him with getting the shots to make a video that suited us. Zack is a professional and we appreciated his prompt communication, attentive listening, and overall investment in ensuring we got what we wanted. He and his assistant worked extremely well with our photographer and other vendors, and in the end created a wedding video that captured beautiful moments that we wanted without being intrusive at all.

We recommend without reservation!

Sent on 09/12/2016

Sonia · Married on 07/07/2017

3.5
      3.5

We enjoyed working Zela films. They were very responsive and accommodating. Their price is affordable and the outcome of our video was what we expected.

Sent on 12/19/2017