69 Reviews for Z-BOP Unlimited

Uplighting (3)
One Event Per Day (2)
Liability Insurance (1)
Disco Ball (1)

Jaime was amazing! He has a great personality and is very easy to work with. Jaime makes sure to help you every step of the way and helps makes sure things go accordingly. Jaime got some people I wouldn't have expected up and dancing. He knows how to get the party started! Jaime is extremely reliable, knows what he's doing, and will go above and beyond to make sure your day is perfect and as stress free as possible! We highly recommend jaime to everyone!

Profile Picture Ashley, 9/9/18, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Amazing DJ!! Our party was so much fun because of them . Jamie and his staff were punctual and professional. It’s the 3rd party they do for us and everyone has been a success in great part because of them . Thanks Jamie and Vinny for an awesome night at my daughter’s wedding

Profile Picture Claudia , 8/24/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jaime and his team are the absolutely BEST! Jaime was so amazing throughout the whole process...he took the time to go over the whole wedding with us & shared some best practices, he guided us through music choices but also made sure the music we wanted was played. He is professional, trustworthy & SO TALENTED. He went to our rehearsal ceremony & brought the music with him to play & gave my family and I a CD with our picture on it plus had all of our special songs on them. I would pick Jaime and his team over and over again. THANK YOU FOR MAKING OUR WEDDING SO SPECIAL!

Profile Picture Ana, 8/24/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Anyone in swfl looking for a dj, look no further! Jamie you were truley amazing! Thank you for making my day super special. The mood and music was awesome. You are so professional, and punctual. One of the funniest guys I know! Thank you again so much forever in our memories. (Will be calling him whenever I need a dj) very affordable! ??????

Profile Picture Leslie, 8/18/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

I cannot put into words just how perfect and awesome zbop unlimited is!!!!! My name is Naomi and my husband and i have been on quite a journey planning our wedding. we originally planned for the island of st. john and put down all deposits. with the damage from both recent hurricanes our money and destination wedding was gone. Plan b was to have our wedding somewhere just as warm and tropical and easy to travel to quickly. I started to search for a dj and came across Jaime who soon became my guardian angel in this process. not only was i stressed but worried i would not be able to pull this second attempt off. Jaime the owner of zbop unlimited took over and eased my worries from the very start. He recommended venues and guided me every step of the way. The day before the wedding he came out and did a full run through of the big day and calmed my nerves about the cold weather Fort Myers was experiencing. He basically took over for my wedding planner as she was hard to reach and unprofessional. Jaime did a fabulous job helping me make ceremony and reception music selections as i was not sure on choices. Jaime stayed positive throughout the whole process and i could not be happier!!!!! The reception was amaaaaazing! JAIME gave me ideas on how to make the party fun for everyone attending. He played everything i asked him to play and took all requests and even played extra games and dances that involved every one and kept us on our feet and having fun. ZBOPUNLIMITED went above and beyond to make my wedding day a day i will cherish, love and remember forever!!!! He even made a special cd with my favorite picture of my husband and i on it with all the special songs he played for us . I dont want to brag too much but Jaime played a couple extra songs for us as a thank you for being such a fun crowd ;) All i have to say is hiring Jaime and zbop unlimited was the best decision i made throughout this whole process and i am eternally grateful for his professionalism and help!

Profile Picture naomi, 12/13/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Z-BOP did such an amazing job at our wedding! First of all, his attention to detail is unparalleled. We were planning our wedding from across the country and he made the time to talk to us to go through every single little detail. From all the song selections to the schedule for the day, he makes sure you think of everything. Second of all, he really makes sure everyone is having a great time. During the reception everyone was dancing and having lots of fun. He plays a great mix of songs and is open to requests and suggestions. People from all ages were dancing. It was great! Lastly, he really cares. This isn't just a job for him. He actually truly cares whether you and your guests are having a good time and will do everything possible to make it the best day ever. He is a great DJ and friend. 10/10 would recommend to anyone.

Profile Picture Emma, 11/25/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jaime went above and beyond to make sure that the wedding ran smoothly. Not only were his music choices great, but everything flowed and there wasn't any awkward silences or weird moments. Jaime has a wonderful, upbeat personality and after experiences his services, I would never settle for anything less. He made my best friend's wedding perfect, and now I'm looking forward to it being my big day so he can be there for me as well. Thank you!!!

Profile Picture susan, 6/18/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Z-Bop was awesome! Jaime was great. He came to meet with me beforehand and we hashed out ALL the details. He was like a mini-wedding planner. He even gave me some great song ideas that I wouldn't have even thought of. The forms although long... in the end helped to make everything come together and it was perfect! Vinny was a great addition as M-C. and keep everyone in the dancing mood! I appreciated Jaime coming out for the rehearsal the day before making sure everything would flow smoothly the day of. I highly recommend Z-Bop!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 5/20/17, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Microphones, Sound/PA System

Jamie and the z-Bop team were amazing! From start to finish, Jaime was a consummate professional who came prepared with timelines, music sugestions, and what seemed like an unlimited selection of every genre of music. He guided us through the process, attended the dress rehersal and contributed to a flawless ceremony and reception. The guests were all on the dance floor until the wedding was over - everyone had a BLAST!!! I would recommend Jaime and his team for any event that you are considering - he does an OUTSTANDING job and is a pleasure to work with.

Profile Picture Andrew and Lindsay, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

My advice to anyone who is thinking about booking Jamie for DJ is "just book him and stop looking". Jamie is a first class act. He has it down to a science and an art form all at the same time. We hired him for my daughter's wedding and he ran the whole show. It may be wishful thinking, but I'm hoping that I'll have big wedding the 2nd time around, just so I'll have an excuse to hire Jamie. I'm not even kidding. Jamie is great! Barry Brunell. Naples, FL

Profile Picture Barry, 3/11/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Dj Zbop was awsome his crew is awsome if u need a Dj get dj Zbop unlimited they made my wedding buetiful with lights the music was out of this world trust me he is professional and caring about your event and just plan worth the price please trust me any questions about my day I'll give u more in depth detail how dj Zbop went out of his way to make me feel special from rehearsal to the wedding go for him people please u won't regret it

Profile Picture Jennifer, 1/7/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jaime and his staff are the absolute best at what they do. Jaime worked around rehearsal roadblocks and last minute photographer cancellations to ensure that my wedding was going to still be a hit. These guys hit this one out of the park!
Any one looking for a great DJ service, look no further

Profile Picture David, 1/7/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I can't begin to thank you enough Jaime for making our wedding truly special!! You had everyone dancing all night and picked the perfect music for our crowd. Very accommodating on everything and your website makes it super easy to keep track of all the details. Anyone looking for a DJ this guy is it! Affordable and the lighting package is phenomenal. Couldn't have asked for better, you really made the night! Thanks again for everything!!

Profile Picture Christina, 10/14/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

After looking into several DJ's for our wedding, we decided to go with Jamie at DJ Zbop. From our initial meeting (in person!) to the day of our wedding, Jamie was always available to answer any questions we had. He spent hours on the phone with me finalizing our music and was always so professional and polite. Furthermore, Jamie is a wonderful person and you can tell that he really enjoys what he does. Since I have never planned a wedding, Jamie was extremely helpful when planning our rehearsal and wedding ceremony. He has been in the business for years, and it shows! Our wedding guests said they had so much fun at our wedding, and Jamie really knows how to read a crowd and keep the party moving. His MC, Vinny, was a hit as well and provided a fun, personal touch to our day. We are so happy that we went with DJ Zbop and would recommend him and his team to anyone looking for a fun, likable and high-energy DJ for their event! We are blessed to have gained a new friend as well!

Profile Picture Kristine, 4/30/16, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Disco Ball, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day

I highly recommend Z-BOP, They did a great job in my wedding. They are just wonderful.
I'm already planning a birthday party and I won't do it without Z-BOP. Thank you again, everybody had a lot of fun.

Profile Picture Lilly, 10/17/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Entertainer

They are great. Everybody had a wonderful time with Z-BOP at my wedding. They are very profissional.

Profile Picture Eliane, 10/17/15, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

My Husband And I got married this past October and couldn't have been any happier with the wedding reception thanks to Jaime. The energy was so powerful and it was just an absolute blast. EVERYBODY was dancing and a ton of people told us when we got back from our honeymoon that it was one of the most fun weddings they had ever attended. I knew from my first meeting with Jaime he was the right guy for the job because he seemed to know exactly what me and my future husband wanted for our wedding celebration. Me and my husband both teach ballroom dancing and know what a fun party is supposed to look like and this guy really delivers that!! Not only does he just provide awesome music, he has a ton of wedding experience and knowledge and was a huge help during the whole planning process. Would definitely recommend him to everyone! Thank you Jaime for making our wedding day a day we will never forget.

Profile Picture Amanda, 10/3/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Z-BOP is very outgoing and awesome to work with. He goes over all planning with you throughout the months of planning your wedding or any event. He is there to answer any questions you may have. His selection of music is awesome! If he doesn't have something he will make it happen. There were a few songs my husband and I couldn't find on his website (maybe we were a little too dumb to find it perhaps) but nevertheless he played exactly what we wanted for our very unique out of the ordinary wedding. Our families and friends were on the dance floor the dancing the night away. 2 weeks later and everyone is still talking about the amazing job Z-BOP & his MC Vinny did.

My husband and I highly recommend hiring Z-BOP and his team for any wedding or social gathering. You may question why hire a DJ my friends and family don't really dance?? My answer to that question is your right don't hire just any DJ, HIRE DJ Z-BOP!! Trust us when we say everyone will be dancing. They bring so much energy to the table it is hard to say no! Everyone will be dancing in no time.

Love,
The Osburns

Profile Picture Samantha , 12/13/14, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ Z-Bop was an incredible addition to our wedding. Of course every wedding needs a DJ, but Z-Bop added so much more to the event that I feel lucky that we were able to book him.

We chose are songs and we let DJ Z-Bop choose the rest. There was a nice long dance section where it turned out to be some of our music and some of the Z-Bop's (and by his, I mean we called the category, but we left it up to him for the songs in that category) and the wedding reception came to a full boil. There were a few moments that were sublime ones where I'm looking around at at least 3 generations of people dancing and they were all having a blast! So when it comes to music, Z-Bop performs extremely well!

But where Z-Bop was really able to shine was the circumstances of our wedding. It was an outdoor wedding and November is usually good for that, but somehow we picked the exact day where it rained all day. Z-Bop came up with possible solutions, helped us through the stress of changing the event to keep everyone and everything dry, and he was able to set up in a near perfect location where the dance floor could happen and the dj equipment would be safe. It was a tough nut to crack, but where many other vendors would have failed, Z-Bop rose to the occasion and made an amazing party and memories for us all.

I wouldn't hesitate to recommend DJ Z-Bop to anyone. He came up with the music, easily overcame the tough circumstances of rain that we were all facing and helped lower the stress level to as low as possible during a very stressful wedding day. By the time the reception happened, there was zero stress to be felt at all! Our DJ has promised to be our DJ for life, and I'll take him at his word and will make him keep that promise! Thanks DJ Z-Bop! You're the best!

Profile Picture Kevin, 11/9/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Zbop Unlimited "Jaime". That's all you need to remember if you need a dj and entertainment. I hired Jaime for my wedding reception, party of 50 some guests. Jaime was so helpful and thorough when it comes to planning for the event. You need to book him before doing anything else on your to do list, because he'll not only provide a flawless entertainment, but he will also assist you with the program from start to finish. Jaime and his crew will make you feel his top priority making sure you have the time of your life. He's worth every dime we spent. Highly recommended and I will share his name on Facebook. He's that good.

Profile Picture jing, 11/8/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Without a doubt I would recommend DJ Zbop. Right off the bat his rates are competitive and from the moment we spoke to him on the phone we knew he was the DJ for us. Passionate about music but more passionate about making sure we got the wedding we wanted and he never tried to push his ideas for what we should do on us but was very good on helping us and make our ideas that much better. We did his uplighting which is adds a beautiful ambiance to any room your reception or event is in. One of my favorite features with DJ Zbop is he comes with an MC, Vinny. Vinny did an amazing job getting the guests involved during the reception and keeping a nice flow during the cocktail hour with some classic hits. Together they are an amazing package at a GREAT rate. We got just as many compliments on DJ Zbop as we did our food. It is without a doubt I recommend him to anyone getting married or anyone who needs a DJ for whatever the event, honestly he was awesome. Thank you for everything!

Profile Picture Taylor, 10/11/14, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Guys were awesome, fun, funny, friendly.

Profile Picture Annetta, 4/26/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

If you are looking to hire a top notch professional DJ Jaime and his crew are the guys to get your job done! I was so impressed with his outgoing personality, and his professionalism. Jaime made our day stress less, when he told us, "not to worry about a thing" he was right! Jaime made our wedding night so relaxing and worry free, he planned everything perfect! I thought I would need a wedding coordinator the day of or during, but no need for that because Jaime plans everything for you! Anytime you have a question leading up to your event you can call him and he puts your mind at ease. Jaime is an outgoing, easy to talk to, professional, fun, punctual DJ! You will NOT be disappointed putting your trust him for your special day. Take some ease off your mind and go with ZBOP if you want a perfect night! I cant say enough kind words about this DJ, he knows exactly how to make your evening perfect! We received so many compliments about what a fun team these guys are, they know how to keep a party going! Thank you for everything Jaime, you are the best!!

Profile Picture Jaime, 3/8/14, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Words cannot begin to express how my wife and I feel about Z-Bop. He poured out his passion without hesitation. He spent time with us, gave us creative ideas, and truly went above and beyond in all ways. He took a personal interest in our special day, and now I understand why. Z-Bop & Vinnie are forever an important part of our most precious memory. Yes the music was great, his equipment is top notch, the entertainment was above par, and as far as DJ's go for an event like ours, you really can't do better. But it's all the other things that come with Z-Bop's services that I can't put a value on. We now have a new friend. And a DJ if we need one. Save yourself time from shopping around and hire Z-Bop for your next event. I wish everyone has an experience like we did with our DJ. Thanks Jaime we love you!

Profile Picture Michael, 12/7/13, 4 Reviews