Zauche Videography Reviews

53 | Canton, GA

53 Reviews for Zauche Videography

1 User photo

Rachel · Married on 08/12/2017

We were unsure if we were going to be able to hire a videographer to capture our big day due to finances, however, I really thought we would regret it if we didn't! I feel as though I contacted every single videographer in the Atlanta area (that matched our style) but none felt just right. I knew we were in good hands with Zauche Videography because all of his videos were exactly our style! Brandon and Jessica came to the hotel while we were getting ready and made us feel so at ease. They both made it a point to get to form a relationship with me and I barely even noticed when they were filming throughout the night! It was so nice to have video of myself and my bridesmaids before the hectic anxiety hit at the venue. Although they filmed our dances and speeches, I honestly never noticed a camera in my face. Our highlight video was delivered to us before our honeymoon was over and the full DVDs were delivered not long after. There were a few more moments I missed on the wedding day that I would have liked to see in the video but all of the important moments (and more!) were captured just perfectly. Thank you guys!!

Sent on 08/29/2017

Brandon was wonderful and did a great job! He was able to capture so many wonderful moments without ever being in the way, which I think is a true talent. If it weren't for Brandon, I would not recall most of the day because it went by in such a blur. He was very quick in the turn-around time with getting the video and the editing was suburb. I watch my video pretty frequently because I love it so much. He also was on the cheaper side for videography services, which was helpful since I was on a budget. I thought I got tons of bang for my buck with his services and the video. I recommend him to everyone I know who is getting married. I cannot say enough great things about Brandon and the wedding video!

Sent on 03/22/2016

Kristen · Married on 04/02/2016

Zauche videography was the best choice for our big day! He followed us around to get the best shots needed and created a great highlight video I will cherish forever. Only thing I was disappointed about was the full video of the ceremony (zoomed in a little too much) and I wish there was more footage of our reception because we had such a good time. He's the best there is and I felt comfortable with him the entire time. Thank you for capturing our day!

Sent on 08/01/2016