Zauche Videography Reviews

53 | Canton, GA

53 Reviews for Zauche Videography

1 User photo

Kelly · Married on 07/01/2017

Brandon and his wife are such a wonderful couple to work with. They are both very professional and make your day wonderful. We are in love with our video and thankful to be able to relive our day over and over!! They are great with communication and want you to be happy.

Sent on 07/21/2017

Megan · Married on 05/27/2017

Brandon and Jessica were an absolute joy to work with! They were very pleasant, fun, and welcoming on our wedding day. They fit right in and got the job done, an awesome job at that. I would choose their videography services again and again. Brandon was always very quick to respond to any questions or concerns I may have had. They contacted me on the morning of the wedding to let me know when they would arrive. I have already referenced them to one friend getting married next fall and plan to recommend Zauche Videography to others as well!

Sent on 06/27/2017

Dani · Married on 04/29/2017

Brandon and his wife are an excellent team!! They were so kind and genuine and got the job done without my husband or I hardly noticing! Our highlight video was returned to us much quicker than I expected and it's so perfect. I'm so thankful to have this to look back on for years to come!

Sent on 07/04/2017

Alexis · Married on 04/08/2017

Brandon and Jessica were awesome to work with! We loved our highlight and our full length video, as did our friends and family.

Sent on 06/27/2017

Jessica · Married on 04/01/2017

Brandon and his wife Jessica are amazing people to work with. Even in a small cramped hotel room, where the wedding party was getting ready, they were able to create the most amazing video of our day. They make you feel so comfortable that you sometimes don't realize they are even there! I highly recommend these two!

Sent on 05/17/2017
  • Molly

Molly · Married on 11/05/2016

We can't say enough wonderful things about Brandon and Jessica. They were a dream to work with. They worked great with my photographer and captured every moment of our wedding! We received our highlight video and all the disks in the mail surprisingly quick! They rock. Book them. You won't regret it.

Sent on 12/11/2016

Amelia · Married on 10/23/2016

So amazing and so easy to work with! I would recommend to everyone who is getting married! They captured all the little details along with all of the big events of the day. I got to put my personal touch on it by choosing the songs that went along with my video. I give them a 10/10!

Sent on 05/10/2017

Brennan · Married on 10/22/2016

Brandon and Jessica are seriously worth every penny! They were everywhere we wanted them to be but also somehow managed to blend into the background in a way that I consider really valuable in wedding vendors. They also delivered our wedding highlight video 2 weeks after our wedding! TWO WEEKS! That's pretty incredible, if you ask me! Brandon sets up his videos in a way that feels like it is telling a story of the day, which is exactly what I was looking for. Check out his Vimeo -- once you do, you won't even consider booking anyone else.

Sent on 12/12/2016

Jayde · Married on 10/08/2016

Brandon was so great and easy to work with. He captured every important moment and then some! We love looking back on our video and being able to relive the best day of our lives. We received SO many wonderful comments on how beautiful our video was! Exceptional work and incredible professionalism. I would recommend Zauche Videography to all future brides!!

Sent on 11/08/2016

Erin · Married on 09/10/2016

Brandon and Jessica are absolutely the best. They were very professional and helpful to have around on our wedding day. Our video turned out AMAZING! He captured every important detail in the most beautiful way. We are so in love with it and is something that we will treasure for the rest of our lives.

Sent on 11/08/2016

Brandon and Jessica were SO easy to work with and made the day go by smoothly and naturally, and we love the video!! We're so glad we picked Zauche Videography- they're extremely talented but also laid back, which made the day even better!

Sent on 08/13/2016
  • Hillary

Hillary · Married on 07/03/2016

Best of the best! Our wedding video was everything we dreamt of. Brandon showed up accordingly, worked so hard throughout our whole day, and we had a great turn around time with getting our video back. We wouldn't change a thing! Brandon is the best!

Sent on 08/13/2016

Brooke · Married on 06/18/2016

Brandon was amazing and I would highly recommend him! He and his wife were extremely kind and fun to be around. They were flexible and accommodating. Everything felt very natural and it was almost like he wasn't there, yet he still captured our wedding day wonderfully. We received the highlight video and full footage quickly and we were very happy with the end-product. We feel like Brandon very much captured who we are and what we want to remember about our wedding day.

Highly recommend!

Sent on 08/14/2016

Elizabeth · Married on 05/21/2016

Brandon was so great! Our wedding video, particularly the highlights video, allowed us to relive our wedding and really feel the fun atmosphere. One of the best decisions we made planning the wedding!

Sent on 07/21/2016

Cindy · Married on 05/21/2016

My daughter had seen wedding videos done by Zauche and loved them so she booked Brandon for her wedding. We could not be more pleased: the highlight video is fabulous and gives a perfect synopsis of the wedding day. We have another daughter and she has already requested Brandon and Jessica for her wedding!

Sent on 07/21/2016

Kaitlyn · Married on 05/14/2016

Zauche Videography was wonderful to work with. Brandon and Jessica are very sweet, professional people that made our wedding day perfect. From the time they arrived until the time they left they made sure to capture each and every moment in between. We are continuing to relive our wonderful day by watching the highlight video and full length video. If you are looking for a videography service that includes personalized service with a smile then Zauche Videography is your choice.

Sent on 07/23/2016
  • Mackenzie

Mackenzie · Married on 03/19/2016

Very responsive, did great work!

Great vendor to work with. They were very reasonably priced, easy to work with and we received everything back in a fair amount of time! We love our highlight video!!! Thank y’all for everything!

Sent on 06/26/2019

Elizabeth · Married on 10/17/2015

Brandon did an awesome job on our wedding video! My husband and I have really enjoyed reliving the entire wedding day through our video that we will cherish forever. We have also been able to show family and friends the highlight video and they have always been so impressed and amazed at the wonderful video. We we would absolutely recommend Zauche Videography!

Sent on 04/13/2016

Brandon was awesome to work with! He captured every detail that I could of ever wanted in our wedding video. He was very sweet and super considerate of getting all the important parts of the day! It will be something my husband and I will cherish forever!

Sent on 04/11/2016

Geraldine · Married on 05/23/2015

I contracted with Brandon over one year ago for my granddaughter's wedding. He was always responsive and completely professional. The beautiful video of the May wedding is a wonderful memory of that day. The price was right and the result was just perfect. Our family highly recommends Zauche Videography to anyone needing outstanding video services.

Sent on 03/23/2016

Katherine · Married on 05/23/2015

My grandmother and sister surprised me by booking Brandon to film our wedding. I am so glad that they did. When first planning our wedding, I thought it would be a good way to save money to forgo having a video. Not true. The video he created perfectly captured our special day. I absolutely love it, and I would be sad had we skipped it. It is worth the investment.

Sent on 04/04/2016

Hillary · Married on 05/03/2015

Brandon was absolutely fantastic! He agreed to meet us early to capture video of us getting ready and exchanging gifts. He stayed all the way up to the send off, capturing every beautiful moment of our day! We were given so many extra videos for friends and family, which was absolutely perfect. We couldn't have asked for a better videographer! Professional, kind, and exceptionally talented!

Sent on 03/22/2016

Kristie · Married on 09/28/2014

Brandon was great! We absolutely loved the work he did for our wedding video - he captured all of the details that mattered most and even got the little things in there as well. We looked at many other videographers in the area and I will say this: you cannot find a videographer for his price with such great quality!

Sent on 04/13/2016

Brandon did a great job at our wedding and I am very grateful we have our video to go back and watch whenever we want! It was captured beautifully!

Sent on 04/21/2016

Mekinnah · Married on 05/17/2014

With our wedding quickly approaching and a million things on our mind, we were only weeks out and still undecided on videography. In the final weeks leading up to our big day, one of our friends approached us and asked if we had decided on hiring a videographer. We felt this was a sign and decided to take one last look into wedding videography. These same friends of ours had entrusted their wedding video to Brandon and when we viewed it, we were amazed at the quality and care found in their video. Our decision was made, and without hesitation we gave Brandon a call. With our fingers crossed and praying he wasn’t booked, we were ecstatic to find that our wedding date was one of the few days he still had available.

Our decision to book with Brandon turned out to be one of the most important and lasting decisions we made in the entire planning process. By day 3 of our honeymoon, we repeatedly discussed our excitement to see the video. After seeing Brandon’s masterful work, our video has quickly gone from something we debated to something we absolutely treasure. We have watched our video countless times and it is the only way we can relive our special day. His care on our wedding day was unsurpassed. With close attention to detail, Brandon will treat every moment as if it is special and everlasting. He puts passion into his work and his positive attitude made him beyond pleasant on our big day. His investment in us is what really took Brandon to another level. From helping with the small stuff to encouragement and praise, Brandon is far more than a talented man with a camera.

Do not let your wedding day become a blur. If you are fortunate enough to find Brandon with availability, look no further, your videographer has been found.

-Josh & Mekinnah Currie