Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

9 Reviews for Zappone's Catering

Cake (1)
Cocktail Reception (1)
Vegan (1)
9 Zappone's Catering Reviews

What a great experience!hope to employ Zappones again.

Profile Picture Patti, 1/29/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Dina was so accommodating and easy to work with when we were planning our wedding that we did not stress over the food at all. Dina did not mind my husband’s parents joining us for the tasting at the restaurant prior to the wedding. This was a special request of ours because we were having a Mexican/American wedding and really wanted their opinions for the Mexican side of the family. and the food was all so good we had a hard time deciding what to leave out. The bacon wrapped dates are the best I have ever had! Our vegetarian guests were so pleased to have had their own meal and loved the eggplant parmesan. We provided soda at our bar for non-alcohol beer drinkers and none of it was touched because they loved the drink options provided by Zappone’s. The catering staff made my husband and I a plate and placed it at our sweetheart table, complete with a few of the appetizers from cocktail hour, without us even asking. That was so thoughtful and kind considering our attentions were on so many other things it was such a nice surprise when we had a second to sit down. I would recommend Dina, her food, and her staff to anyone wanting great food with no stress.

Profile Picture Heather, 1/3/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

Dina was incredible kind when my original wedding venue went up for sale, she did everything she could to ensure that my wedding day went perfect. Zappone's catered my wedding, provided the china and the coffee, as well as delivered the desserts my sister-in-law made. The food was incredible and the women who catered the wedding were incredibly fun and professional.

Profile Picture Katie, 11/5/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Buffet, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s), Tastings, Italian, Gluten Free, Vegan, Vegetarian, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

Zappones catered my son's wedding, it was wonderful. We got a ton of compliments. They have a great staff over there, recommend them to everyone!

Profile Picture Gayle, 11/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Buffet, Cake, Cake Cutting, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s), Italian, Gluten Free, Vegetarian

Dina was very responsive to all our questions leading up to our wedding, and her staff was totally on top of everything on the event night. When we discovered the venue had no water fountains, the staff set out water early for our guests. Dinner service went smoothly and they did a great job serving our cake (which was made by a friend). We're super-happy we went with Zappone's!

Profile Picture Jay, 10/14/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering

Make sure you ask about beverages if you don't already have them covered elsewhere. Their catering price for the food doesn't include drinks

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 2/11/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering

Great service! Dina was wonderful! We are so happy with how everything went at our wedding on the 21st of October

Profile Picture Jessica, 10/21/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering

Zappone's just catered our wedding on January 2nd. Dina and her team made sure everything was perfect. Every single person she brought along that day was very sweet and very professional. The food was fantastic, not just the main dishes, but everything. My husband and I received compliments on the food all night long. We are still receiving compliments today (the pancetta wrapped shrimp is a must if you are going to have Zappone's take care of appetizers for your cocktail hour). Dina is great to work with. She made the entire process and evening stress free, which I'm sure is what any bride wants.

Profile Picture Carissa, 1/2/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Buffet, Cake Cutting, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s), Tastings, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Italian

Incredible restaurant and catering! I used to live in Italy and can tell you that this food is the real deal. All of their bread, pasta, and sauces are made in the restaurant. After eating at the restaurant we loved it so much that we decided to use them to cater our wedding. They went above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect. I had several guests ask me where the food was from because it was the best catered meal they had ever had. Dina is so sweet and fun to work with and you can't beat their prices.

Profile Picture Jordan, 12/20/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Gluten Free, Delivery, Clean Up, Set Up, Italian, Buffet, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s), Tastings