Zanthos Wedding Services Reviews

Zanthos Wedding Services 4
Zanthos Wedding Services 5
Zanthos Wedding Services 6

Tawanna · Married on 10/15/2016

Neil did a wonderful job as our wedding officiant. He was available throughout the planning process and created customized vows to fit our requests. When it started raining during our outdoor ceremony, Neil handled it as a pro and provided a perfect wedding! I would highly recommend Neil to any couple without hesitation.

Sent on 12/14/2016

Mel · Married on 10/08/2016

Neil played for us at our wedding reception at Hemmingway’s he did an outstanding job. Our friends and family had such a good time, he kept everyone moving. He listened to our requests and was very responsive, flexible and personable to us and our guest. Neil kept in constant communication with the staff at Hemmingway’s to make sure everything went smoothly. He went the extra mile and took photos throughout our reception. He captured so many special moments, the biggest blessing was he videoed the first dances and the wedding toasts then gave us everything. We cannot thank Neil enough for giving us such a memorable night and capturing those memories for us.

Sent on 11/28/2016

Alison · Married on 09/16/2016

We hired Neil to officiate our destination wedding at Hemingway's. He was wonderful to work with and was able to help us capture the feeling and vibe we wanted for our ceremony say even though we had never met in person before the day of the ceremony. Very trustworthy and punctual. We highly recommend Neil!

Sent on 12/16/2016

Julia · Married on 06/22/2016

Neil was really great! He gave us great drafts to go over, and he was ready to personalize whatever we needed. The execution was flawless! Thank you for making this day great! 6/22/16

Sent on 12/05/2016

Curtis · Married on 04/09/2016

I hired Neil to DJ my party on 9 April 2016. My family, friends, and I had a absolute blast and the best time you could possibly have. Neil is a consummate professional, responsive, and was very flexible to my changes before and during my party. Neil went above and beyond his DJ duties by taking photography of my party which he provided me all the photos free of charge. The photos are memories I will cherish for the rest of my life and I am forever grateful. I will definitely hire Neil again for my next party and recommend him to others who require DJ services for special events. Thanks again Neil for doing a awesome job. YOU ROCK!

Sent on 04/21/2016