Zandi Entertainment Reviews

126 | Reston, VA

126 Reviews for Zandi Entertainment

Emily · Married on 07/21/2017

Roman was the man! At the last minute, our DJ was admitted into the hospital and could not provide services for us. Our hotel, Hilton stepped in and contacted Roman. He showed up ready to go and provided excellent services. He was professional and kept both families dancing all night. He even brought glow sticks for the kids as well as performed line dancing lessons for them. Our guests raved about his services! Huge thank you for making our night memorable.

Sent on 08/10/2017

Zandi Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for having us Emily & Scott! We are so glad we could help out!

Justin · Married on 07/07/2017

Ricardo did an excellent job of selecting music, fulfilling our musical requests, and helping make sure the sequence of events was executed properly. 5/5 would use again!

Sent on 07/12/2017

Zandi Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for having us Justin and Evelyn! We appreciate your kind words about DJ Ricardo!

Bethany · Married on 06/17/2017

My husband Mike and I have nothing but amazing things to say about DJ Romin. He was recommended to us by our venue and we are so happy we took the advice. He spent countless hours working with us on every single detail and really cared about our day being magical and exactly how we wanted. He is type A which I very much appreciated because I am as well and that really helped me feel confident our event would go how we wanted. He got out on the dance floor and made sure our guests were having a blast and even surprised us with some awesome glow sticks. Mike and I would recommend DJ Romin to anyone who is looking for a DJ for their wedding, he is simply amazing!!

Sent on 06/20/2017

Zandi Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Bethany and Mike!

Elissa · Married on 06/10/2017

Disclaimer: This is an abbreviated review. Please see our full detailed, stellar review for DJ Romin here: https://www.facebook.com/elissajoy/posts/10210540816060907:0
    1. 1st Impressions: From our first phone call to our last, DJ Romin was well organized and professional. It was clear he loved his job and his enthusiasm was infectious.
    2. Communication: This is KEY and DJ Romin NAILED it. He essentially planned our wedding by incorporating our vision, answered our questions and shared his expertise. He went above and beyond by not only responding to questions quickly, but by responding with VIDEO messages so that he was clear in his explanations. He also made himself available in person, through FaceTime, and at his office!
    3. Professional: DJ Romin also reached out to our vendors to ensure every1 knew the game plan. Talk about a team-player!!
    4. Addtnl Svcs: We used Romin for his photobooth & uplighting & we were not disappointed! He came to the venue to show me what my uplighting would look like and worked with me on the layout of the photobooth pictures until it was perfect!
    My husband and I are still swooning over how incredible our wedding was and we have Romin to thank for that. I could write pages about how grateful/lucky we were to find DJ Romin. He cr8td a timeline, worked with us & our vendors, engaged guests, & made sure that our wedding night was one we'll never forget!! Romin is a hard worker who gives 110% to make your event extra special. He started the party and kept it going the entire night! At the end, our guests requested an ENCORE & he kept the party going!! Working with DJ Romin was the best decision we made for our wedding. We give DJ Romin & his team our HIGHEST recommendation for ANYONE looking for an all around great DJ and person (quickly before he is booked up!)!

Sent on 09/01/2017

Zandi Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for these kind words Elissa! Your and Neil's wedding was so special and we are grateful to be apart of it!

H · Married on 05/20/2017

DJ Zandi was a fantastic DJ at the wedding. The ceremony went smoothly. The music was on-point and played according to our preferences. The transition from dinner to night time dancing was a smooth transition. Everyone there had a great time with the music. DJ Zandi also helped tremendously with the music for the surprise dance as well as last-minute changes as well. Cannot recommend him enough!

Sent on 06/07/2017

Zandi Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for having us Haoxing and Qian Qian!

Jordana · Married on 04/29/2017

It took 7 months to plan this lifecycle event involving participation  across four states including New York, Massachusetts, Florida and Virginia. At times, it was frustrating and we wondered if it would all truly come together as the Bride's vision of her elegant, rustic, swanky chic affair. We researched and found DJ Romin @zandientertainment  because everyone knows the DJ is the absolute  heartbeat of any party.  From the very first contact, we were put at ease by Romin to assure us that he possessed the tools necessary to keep our  guests on the dancefloor the entire evening and he delivered on that promise. Reading a crowd while still respecting the musical style  of the hosts is a delicate balance, but Romin had us covered. He gives his clients access  to an online portal that made it simple to input song requests and view our timeline. He was  prompt, professional and accessible throughout our planning process. Day of he arrived polished and ready to MC/DJ our affair. Sunday is now a precious memory of a magical day where two people in love were  celebrated by family and chosen family in the very best way possible. We are still reeling, over the moon, grateful, feeling blessed. This is what it looks like when you assemble a creative team including the most talented DJ/MC of the Virginia/DC wedding industry!!

Sent on 04/25/2017

Zandi Entertainment's reply:

Jodi thank you so much your kind words! Thank you for having us!

Christa · Married on 10/22/2016

Hiring DJ Romin as our wedding DJ was one of the best decisions we made. DJ Romin acted like a second wedding planner for us and helped me really kick off all of my wedding planning at our 1st meeting. He asked all of the best questions, gave us an organized to-do list, and gave us suggestions and recommendations based on our wedding and venue. By giving us the above tasks & asking the above questions, we had one of the most well organized, and well run weddings I had ever been to. Romin kept our wedding reception on time, up-beat and kept everyone dancing all night. We specifically didn't want your typical cheesy wedding DJ and Romin was the absolute best. No cheesy jokes, amazing music... I could go on. He was very responsive during the planning process and flexible with me changing my mind 24/7. Romin provided up lighting and it looked amazing at our venue (Shadowcreek). We are so thankful to Romin for helping create a lifetime of memories and for keeping everyone at our wedding dancing all night!

Sent on 11/12/2016

Zandi Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words Christa & Nick!

Courtney · Married on 10/15/2016

DJ Romin is wonderful to work with. He's very professional and takes care of his clients. I enjoyed communicating with him prior to my wedding and appreciated his flexibility the day of the event. Thank you DJ Romin!

Sent on 10/23/2016

Zandi Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for having us Courtney and Rob!

Jason · Married on 10/08/2016

Absolutely the best! Romin and his team went above and beyond, from play list input to lighting. We have had nothing but compliments from guests, and requests for a copy of our playlist.

Sent on 10/24/2016

Zandi Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for having us Jason and Gaby! Your wedding was a blast and one for the books!

Chris · Married on 10/08/2016

DJ Romin made the entire booking and planning process such a breeze. We were making major changes to our timeline up to the last minute, and everything was streamlined and detailed on their end, making for an absolutely perfect day. They are fantastic!

Sent on 10/19/2016

Zandi Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for having us Chris & Luke!

Stephanie · Married on 10/01/2016

DJ Romin is a true professional. He brought a sense of order to both our wedding preparation and day-of coordination. He helped us develop a timeline and structure for the ceremony and reception, with distinct playlists for each. Set aside for a moment his musical talents - though they are fantastic. Romin is a consultant of the highest caliber. He brings a natural enthusiasm and ability to work with people of all kinds. Book him for your wedding.

Sent on 10/25/2016

Zandi Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for these kind words Stephanie and Sedale!

Victoria · Married on 09/24/2016

If you are newly engaged, run don't walk to book DJ Romin for your wedding! He DJed my sister's wedding last year, and literally the day after I got engaged, he was the first vendor I contacted for our wedding. Romin is highly responsive, friendly, and detail-oriented and does an incredible job of DJing and running your whole reception. He spent a ton of time with us prior to the big day making sure to handle our every need. He played all of our favorite songs and our dance floor was LIT until the very last song. Our wedding guests still have not stopped talking about how much fun our reception was, in huge part thanks to Romin and his team. If you want someone highly organized with a great personality and incredible DJ skills (for a super reasonable price), he's your man. Thank you again, Romin!

Sent on 10/07/2016

Zandi Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for having us and these kind words!

DJ Romin is a fun, professional DJ that really takes pride in his craft.

He absolutely nailed our favorite music throughout the reception! His ability to mix the old with the new and timing on when to slow things down a little was spot on. Not only did he help us figure out what songs we really wanted to hear at different times of the night, he also developed a timeline to help make sure that we weren't going to miss anything.

If you are looking for a great DJ for your wedding I would highly recommend working with DJ Romin!

Cheers,
    Scott M.

Sent on 08/05/2016

Zandi Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for having us and these kind words! We had a great time celebrating with everyone!
  • Andrew

Andrew · Married on 05/28/2016

DJ Romin did a truly exceptional job for our wedding last May 28th at Top of Town. He worked very hard to coordinate with the location, our requests and the other vendors. The reception went off flawlessly (on time and joyous) thank to his help. He was not only extremely professional and attentive to detail, but he managed to cater well to our diverse, demanding crowd. He had a great eye for keeping the dancing going and mixed well through Hip Hop, R&B, Top 40s, and Salsa. We are really happy to recommend him and I'm sure he will go above and beyond for you too.

Sent on 06/27/2016

Zandi Entertainment's reply:

Thank your for having us Andrea & Andrew!

Many of our guests remarked that the event was the most fun they’d had at a wedding in a long time. My husband and I agree that Romin's contributions were critical to making our wedding day a success. We highly recommend him!

Sent on 05/24/2016

Zandi Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for having us! Such great time and we loved your playlist ;) Enjoy the Mat-Zo Concert!

I cannot recommend Romin highly enough. The first thing that sticks out about Romin is his professionalism. He understands that his job is to give you the wedding experience you and your fiancee want. In doing so, he comes to your planning meeting extremely prepared and walks you through each phase of the wedding step-by-step -- making a seemingly daunting task easily manageable. He is also extremely responsive to any last minute changes. His performance at our reception was fantastic as us and our guests danced the night away. It never felt like there was a lull in the set.

If you are looking for a DJ for your wedding, you won't do better than Romin.

Sent on 06/01/2016

Zandi Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for having us and these kind words Alex and Katie!

Lindsey · Married on 11/08/2015

We hired DJ Romin for our intimate 40 person wedding in Middleburg, VA. He really saved us, as we had been struggling to connect with any of the DJ's we had talked to. He was one of the only ones willing meet and discuss the 'Big Day' before we signed a contract, which made me want to hire him! We hired him with minimal time to do anything and he was on top of every detail. He was professional, courteous, and was THE ONLY vendor we felt was genuinely enjoying his career in weddings (and not trying to screw us). Our first meeting was productive and he introduced us to the google drive accounts, giving us the freedom to add songs to the "must play'/'Do Not Play'/etc. lists on our own time. He was patient - showed us how to use the system and went over every little detail. He was very responsive and seemed to have an intuition about what we wanted after we talked about theme and general style for the day. He was so attentive, conscious and passionate about his craft, even asking for voice pronunciation of the wedding party to make sure it was announced perfectly (it was!). At the wedding, all the family loved him and he read the crowd well. He came to me to remind me of the schedule (as EVERYTHING takes longer than it should on your day), but was only ever concerned with the bride/grooms happiness and keeping both of us stress free. This man does exceptional work and exceeded my expectations. What are you waiting for? Look no further and hire him!

Sent on 12/19/2015

Zandi Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for having me and these kind words!

Hay · Married on 10/23/2015

The wonderful Becky Armstrong at Middleburg Events Studio recommended DJ Romin to us, and WE COULD NOT BE HAPPIER. From the very first interaction (which was immediate; he contacted us as soon as we asked if he was available), until the photo we all took together behind his DJ table at the end of the MOST AMAZING WEDDING EVER, he was perfect. He was the first person we encountered who really got us organized; we met for coffee, and over the course of a few hours, we walked through every minute from start-to-finish, talking about what music we wanted and how he should introduce different elements of the night. We left that meeting feeling better prepared and more excited than when we got there, AND we had a bit of homework to do/turn in to be sure he had what he needed to make our night memorable for all the right reasons. WHICH IS EXACTLY WHAT HAPPENED. Every song was perfect, every introduction was on-time, and he responded to the vibe of each portion of our night. People were thanking US for inviting them to the wedding because it was so fun and personal. DJ Romin was a huge part of that, and he was an absolute professional at every turn. HIRE THIS MAN. And thanks again, DJ Romin. :) xoxo

Sent on 11/11/2015

Zandi Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for having me!

Sarita · Married on 10/04/2015

DJ Romin by far was the PERFECT DJ for us. He was incredibly flexible and very professional. Romin was one of our most responsive vendors throughout the planning process. We had a multi-cultural wedding requiring a unique mix of music, and Romin didn't even flinch at our request(s). We merely provided him with a list of our preferred international songs, and he had them ready. Romin impressed us with how organized he was with the whole wedding planning process. When we first met he spent a good two hours going over the wedding itself and what kind of atmosphere or theme I wanted for the wedding. He led me step by step with the entire wedding timeline including the music. Meeting with him really helped put me at ease because it was one less thing I had to worry about. Before I met Romin I was very overwhelmed with what I wanted, but Romin broke down the day step by step which helped put everything into perspective. He also communicated very well with my wedding planner. Romin also went out to see our reception venue on multiple occasions. We used his online planning tool to create lists of must play songs and indicate special requests for introductions, first dances, and any special traditions. Romin executed everything we requested to a T on the night of our wedding. My husband and I couldn't have asked for a better DJ. We would definitely recommend DJ Romin without reservation!

Sent on 11/28/2015

Zandi Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for having me! I'm so glad you and Nigel enjoyed yourselves ;)

He was awesome! Very friendly and helpful, yet professional and flexible. He came to set up in plenty of time and even though we were delayed in arriving to the reception, he was already there and everything flowed seamlessly. He was responsive to emails in a timely manner and made sure to always communicate the proposed timeline as updates occurred.

Sent on 07/28/2015

Zandi Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for having me and your kind words about my services!

Ranee · Married on 05/30/2015

Romin was able to help us find a DJ for our wedding on very short notice. Our venue was a few hours outside of the DC area and he was there to help every step of the way. I would highly recommend Romin to anyone for any type of DJ services.

Sent on 06/15/2015

Zandi Entertainment's reply:

Thank you again for allowing me to refer you and Matthew another DJ! We're glad to hear you enjoyed your wedding!

Lecky · Married on 05/09/2015

DJ Romin was great! From the get go, he was professional and organized. This is a guy who really loves what he does and that shows. He was above and beyond what we expected by helping us coordinate our entire reception and even created a detailed timetable of events that he distributed to everyone involved with planning the wedding. We could not have asked for a better DJ.

Sent on 06/03/2015

Zandi Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for having me! I'm honored to hear that you and Kristin enjoyed your wedding night!

Charlotte and Frank · Married on 04/11/2015

DJ Romin was extremely attentive to what our particular needs were, and he helped us organize our reception timeline, from start to finish. He went above and beyond his responsibilities as a DJ and really helped us plan our whole event. He put so much effort into making our night our dream wedding, which is not something we necessarily expected, but greatly appreciated. Romin was very professional in all communications. He truly has a fun personality, and we were very impressed with his dj'ing skills, timing, and ability to "read" the dance floor. All of our guests loved the music, including our family members in their 50s and 60s! My mother described him as "the best DJ ever," and my sister wants to book him for her wedding (and she's not even engaged yet!). If you book your event with Romin as your DJ, know that he will give you his full attention and will make your event memorable. Thank you, Romin!

Sent on 04/20/2015

Thank you very much!

Ericka · Married on 10/01/2017

We had a blast at the reception! Zandi provided great service, we were very happy.

Sent on 11/12/2017

Zandi Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for having us Ericka and Robert!
  • Kelsey

Kelsey · Married on 05/18/2019

Great music

We had DJ Carey for our wedding. DJ Carey met up with us for an in person meeting to go over music preferences, timelines and flow. He was professional and easy to meet with. The set up of music worked well, three different set ups so he didn't have to move a lot of equipment around and he also had an assistant. The uplighting used looked great in the reception space. We had a great dance party during the reception and everyone had a great time, even had a few people jump on the microphone to add to the fun! Carey was flexible and felt the flow of the crowd. We just recommend providing hard names ahead of time, there was a mix up of names coming into the reception, including the groom's name. Thank you to the entire Zandi Team!

Sent on 06/06/2019

Zandi Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for having us Kelsey! We enjoyed working with you and Joshua! We apologize for the mix up of names and appreciate your feedback! Your guests were a lot of fun!