Zandi Entertainment Reviews

126 | Reston, VA

126 Reviews for Zandi Entertainment

Ally · Married on 06/16/2018

DJ Ricardo was absolutely awesome!! My friends and family all had an amazing time dancing throughout the night. Would definitely recommend for any wedding or event. Great value compared to other prices I've seen and they were so helpful and flexible with the planning.

Sent on 07/24/2018

Deandra · Married on 06/09/2018

My husband and I chose to eschew the traditional wedding ceremony (we got married 6 months prior) and just have our special weekend be one big party. As a result, the Saturday night dancing became the main event, and we could not have pulled it off without Romin. Seriously, he's great. Go to his website, listen to his music, watch his video. This guy is passionate and down to earth, knows his craft inside and out. Both our families love to dance, and he was able to keep everyone on the floor from 7:30 to 10 (when the party ended), whether they were in their teens or late 80's. Song selections were on point, transitions flawless. He's also cool as a cucumber, able to roll with whatever we threw at him. If you're stressing out at all about event planning, rest assured Romin's got your back.

In addition to playing music, Romin / Zandi Entertainment was able to assist us with: wedding timeline planning, emceeing, setting up the mood lighting, and providing a projector and wireless mics. We had a tricky situation where the dinner reception was divided into two rooms, but Romin was able to ensure that audio quality was perfect in both spaces, regardless of where the speaker was standing.

Thanks again Romin for a fabulous night!

Sent on 07/02/2018

Elizabeth · Married on 06/02/2018

Romin, what can we say about Zandi Entertainment? Absolute professionals! Romin and his assistant really know how to get a party started! We met Romin to speak with him about the vision we had for our wedding about 7 months prior to the event. He was incredible, answered any and all of our questions and informed us of the different packages Zandi Entertainment offers. A few months out from our wedding we met with Romin a second time and went over every detail for the ceremony and reception. When I say every detail, Romin met with us for 2 plus hours while my husband and I chose songs, genres of music and almost every detail of the Day. However, we didn't just talk music, he created a very detailed timeline of how the day was going to go and song choices we had picked while we were in our meeting. He is so organized and that made the planning process and the wedding day run incredibly smooth. Romin had everyone at our wedding up and dancing to all different types of music ranging from hip hop, dance, to Iranian tunes. I don't think there was one person sitting in their seat by the end of the night. Romin is a massively talented DJ, but what sets Romin apart from anyone else is that he genuinely cares about your event. He understands this event is about you, your family etc, and he treats it as such. Romin was in constant contact with our other vendors as well and I can report from them he is a delight to work with as well! I would highly recommend Romin and Zandi Entertainment for any event. They are consummate professionals and can entertain any event you can throw!

Sent on 06/20/2018

Emily · Married on 05/26/2018

Fantastic experience working with Zandi Entertainment! We used DJ Ricardo for our wedding reception. Our initial planning meeting went very well, and the day-of was so smooth because Ricardo played all the right songs with great timing, had a great professional & friendly demeanor, and was on top of the timeline and communicating with us and our planner throughout the night. Working with him, and with Romin Zandi, was a pleasure!

Sent on 06/09/2018

Zandi Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for having us Emily & Peter!

Elizabeth · Married on 05/05/2018

Let me just start by saying, our wedding was an outdoor wedding.. Last minuet it started raining like crazy and we had to change the location of the ceremony completely. Ricardo was our head DJ and was so professional and willing to do whatever it took for it to go well. The dance floor was packed the entire night and after the requested final song everyone was cheering for more. I walked away knowing I hired the BEST DJ out there. Ya'll have to hire them! They are so reasonable and easy to work with it made my day 1000x better. I only picked out a couple must play songs and I am so glad I gave Ricardo the flexibility to do his own thing because it was AMAZING! If I could, I would give them more that 5 stars but I can't. So take my word for it, they are the best and totally worth it!

Sent on 06/11/2018

Zandi Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for having us Elizabeth! We appreciate your kind words!

Michael · Married on 04/28/2018

When it came time to choose a DJ our venue, photographer, and caterer all suggested Romin. They were right! Romin got the mood just right from cocktail hour to the final dance. He was so fun and made sure all the songs fit what we wanted at the wedding. He was also extrememly dedicated to finding some lesser known songs and even played a few native German songs we really wanted. He was amazing to work with and our wedding was exactly what we pictured with him as our DJ

Sent on 05/30/2018

Zandi Entertainment's reply:

Thank so much for having us Jenna and Michael!

Mary · Married on 02/25/2018

Thank you for keeping our guests entertained. You play such an important role in a wedding. You are very thorough in making sure we had our music, dances, & introductions just as we wanted them. Thank you for your thoughtfulness and forethought to making sure you could say our last name correctly! It's so thrilling to be introduced for the first time as Mr. & Mrs. Guliuk correctly. Thank you again for all your attention to our special details.

Sent on 08/04/2018

Thank you so much Mary!

Megan · Married on 02/18/2018

Before planning a wedding, I didn’t realize how important of a role your DJ selection played in setting the tone for the event. After a few internet search rabbit holes…I quickly learned that that needs to be one of your first and most important decisions! We were introduced to DJ Romin through our wedding venue (District Winery). After interviewing a few DJs, we knew DJ Romin would be our perfect partner in crime. Why? His smile. And his approach to weddings – just take a look at a few of the videos on his website and you’ll see what drives him and to create nights to remember for his couples. As for our experience – it was top notch! Romin has an online portal complete with questionnaires to help plan your perfect evening. From what songs to play during the various processionals to what to play when cutting your cake. He takes his job as master of ceremonies very seriously – and wants to help ensure you and your team of vendors have an effortless time coordinating the event day of. Our guests have remarked that the flow was incredible – that it didn’t feel like a traditional “hokey” wedding – and that the mini-moments and music just happened and played organically throughout the night. Romin paid attention to all details – I was so excited to hear my favorite songs come on during the cocktail hour and my husband was thrilled to hear his Pink Floyd come on during dinner (Romin promised us both, apprehensive about playing my hubby’s favorites, that we could pull it off). I wish “burning a CD” was still a thing as I so want a soundtrack to my wedding right now! (Guess I’ll have to settle for a playlist on my iPhone!)

Sent on 03/25/2018

Zandi Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for having us, Megan and Rob!

Charles · Married on 01/14/2018

STOP LOOKING FOR WEDDING DJs NOW!!! ROMIN ZANDI IS YOUR MAN!!!
    My wife and I married in January 2018 and STILL talk about the superlative service we received at our wedding from Romin Zandi and his team. I make no hyperbole when I say that Romin’s comprehensive service not only took our wedding to the next level, but was worth many times more than what we paid…
    From our first contact with Romin, he was the image of professionalism. We decided to meet for coffee to discuss the numerous musical “atmospheres” we wanted to create at our ceremony/cocktail hour/reception… He not only never missed a beat, but anticipated our (many) directions – suggesting artists/genres that fit SQUARELY within our intent.
    From the moments we first arrived at the venue (he was there early with his team) to our “getting ready” to the beginning of the ceremony, Romin was a breath of fresh air. It’s difficult to articulate, but Romin was so much more than a traditional “DJ” – he was truly a Master of the Ceremony, greatly facilitating sequencing of events and transitions between critical events. If a problem arose (for instance, we somehow forgot to tell him our cake-cutting song prior to!), he not only DIDN’T present it as a problem, but as a situation with a small number of recommendations. For an event with a fair amount of inherent stress, Romin’s poise, tact, professionalism, competence, and “grace under pressure” helped elevate our wedding to the next level.
    Other: Romin obviously nailed our “gotta-haves,” “nice-to-haves,” and “don’t-plays” without missing a beat and not only matched the “atmospheres” we asked him to create, but elevated them… The lighting he provided was outstanding… We had a pianist play during the ceremony, and Romin seamlessly integrated the piano into his sound system… He doesn’t just meet standards and timelines – he exceeds them and tactfully helps YOU meet them… Most importantly – he kept the people dancing!

Sent on 05/29/2018

Zandi Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for having us Charlie & Emily!

Jacquelyn · Married on 01/06/2018

Where do I even begin?! DJ Romin went above and beyond for my husband and I’s wedding! He is so professional, responsive and an overall wonderful person, plus, he is amazing at his job! The dance floor was always full and each announcement was made right on time! Being a venue coordinator myself, I knew I wanted a wonderful DJ, and Romin went above and beyond his call of duty! Thank you so so much Romin! —Jacquelyn and Noah 1.6.2018 —

Sent on 01/27/2018

Zandi Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Jacquelyn and Noah!

Antonin · Married on 12/30/2017

Romin is every bit the consummate professional. His composure, experience, and demeanor inspired total confidence from the get-go. Cannot recommend his services highly enough.

Sent on 01/20/2018

Zandi Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for having us AJ & Shelby!

Charlotte · event on: 12/07/2017

DJ Romin (founder of Zandi Entertainment) has been a trusted vendor for Northern Virginia Community College for over 3+ years. I am SO happy his business has expanded to provide additional services like lighting/production, photo booths, videography, and more. It is one less thing I have to worry about when planning events because I can rely on Romin and his team to do a fantastic job every time. If you are looking for a company that is professional, reliable, and brings great energy to each event, Zandi Entertainment is the best choice!

Sent on 12/17/2017

Zandi Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for always having us Charlotte! We love working with you and Student Life on all the great events!

Lizabeth · Married on 11/19/2017

Romin was beyond amazing!! He really tied our whole wedding together! He really took his time getting to know us and made sure he brought our vision to life. I credit Romin and his team in making our wedding beautiful and exciting!! I HIGHLY recommend Zandi entertainment

Sent on 11/20/2017

Zandi Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words Lizabeth and Larry! We had so much fun celebrating with you last night!

Maggie · Married on 11/18/2017

Romin was INCREDIBLE. he was the glue that brought our whole wedding together. From his friendly demeanor to his amazing advice (definitely take his suggestions) we LOVED everything about his service. He was professional and personable, and able to make last minute adjustments on the fly. HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend. Our friends and family cannot stop raving about our amazing DJ!!

Sent on 11/16/2017

Zandi Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for having us Maggie and Daniel! Loved being apart of your wedding!

Atlas · Married on 11/10/2017

PHENOMENAL! If you have control issues (like I do :)) and want your event to go just the way you plan it, go with Zandi Entertainment! I think Romin was the only one that read the entire itinerary I put together out of 6 vendors. He is prompt, detail oriented and knows that every event is important. He takes his job seriously, which doesn’t seem to be the norm these days. He knows exactly which songs to use and when and how to respectfully direct your guests. He was so calm and collected when the wedding got delayed and smoothly got things back on track. Thank you, Romin!!! You saved the day.

Sent on 12/05/2017

Zandi Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for having us Atlas & Detroy!

Phoebe · Married on 10/27/2017

Where do I even begin. DJ Romin was simply AMAZING. I’m a pretty organized person but when I got overwhelmed (as many of you WILL feel with all the planning for your big day) he really helped me keep it together! He was extremely thorough and detailed oriented, It was like he was also our day of wedding coordinator! He outlined every detail of the day and communicated & coordinated with all the other vendors to ensure everyone was on the same page which I really appreciated. He went above and beyond and whenever there were any issues, he was quick to come up with a plan and solution. The guests loved the music and the dance floor was full the entire night. I can’t recommend DJ Romin enough, Absolute best decision we made for our big day!

Sent on 11/16/2017

Zandi Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for having us Phoebe and Matt! Glad to call you both friends!

Lynda · Married on 10/22/2017

Romin was fantastic to work with! He was very patient and understanding if I was unable to respond in (what I consider) a timely manner. He was very well organized and if you at least have an idea of what kind of music you want, he's great at providing you samples of songs through digital drop box. He also has his own online requests system that is easily accessible and quite helpful. Wedding planning is stressful enough and working with Romin took a lot of that stress away. Concerning his DJ skills, he had great transitions, professional equipment with zero technical issues, and a great selection. He never pushed me for add-ons such as lighting or photo booth and was respectful if I declined (aka did not bother me twice about it). Truly a 5/5.

Sent on 10/24/2017

Zandi Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for having us Lynda! We appreciate your kind words!

Nicole · Married on 10/22/2017

Romin was amazing to working with. He took our thoughts and made them a reality. Our wedding was so much fun and everyone was dancing all night!!

Sent on 10/26/2017

Zandi Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for having us Nicole and Mike! Your wedding was so much fun!

Devon · Married on 10/14/2017

Zandi Entertainemt provided everything we could ask for and more for our wedding. DJ Romin was awesome to work with in coordinating the events and really made it simple for us to plan the timeline of our wedding ceremony and reception. All of our guests had a wonderful time, with many telling us that it was the most fun they have ever had at a wedding. A large reason for that is the great atmosphere and music provided by DJ Romin and his associate. I highly recommend this company if you are looking for people who not only know how to put on a wedding celebration but also know how to throw a true party! Thank you so much DJ Romin for the best time ever!

Sent on 11/07/2017

Zandi Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for having us Devon and Daniel! 4 hours of dancing! What a party!

Josie · Married on 10/08/2017

Romin and his crew were so much fun! From beginning to end, Romin was extremely helpful and accomadating when it came to customizing our wedding vibe to be all about us. Whenever we had any questions, Romin was there to answer them and was extremely helpful in guiding us in the right direction. He came to us - yes, that's right TO us - to discuss everything from top to bottom about our day and to see the venue. He was able to accomadate everything from the ceremony mics, to the prefomance equipment (we had some live music and preformers!), cut and edited our music (a special song for my dad and I) and even provided fun light surprises that really amped up the party! We could not recommend Romin enough with his super professionalism, kind heart, and fun personality! Thank you Romin and Zandi Entertainment for making our wedding so special!

Sent on 11/08/2017

Zandi Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for your kind words Cameron and Josie! Your wedding was so special to who you both are as a couple!

Victoria · Married on 10/07/2017

Romin is amazing! So friendly, caring and is very good at what he does! Our guests kept complimenting the music. He works excellent with other vendors and is extremely organized!

Sent on 11/01/2017

Zandi Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for having us Victoria & Ryan! Your wedding was so much fun!
  • Lyndsay

Lyndsay · Married on 10/01/2017

Literally could not ask for a better DJ! Romin hands down is the best of the best and without him I know our wedding would have not gone any smoother! He helped us from day one to make sure we had our wedding timeline perfect as can be and was with us every step of the way. I can't even begin to put in words how great of a DJ he is, let alone how great of a person he is. He truly cares and wants nothing less for you to have the most stress free wedding day possible. Thank you for everything Romin! We were so blessed to have you be a part of our day!

Sent on 10/04/2017

Zandi Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for having us Lyndsay and Cody!

Kristina · Married on 09/16/2017

Romin was the DJ at our wedding this past September and he was absolutely wonderful to work with! He played all the right songs at all the right times (I was very specific and annoying about this) and he did a great job keeping everyone on the dance floor and having a great time. We can't thank you enough, Romin!!

Sent on 10/04/2017

Zandi Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for having us Kristina and Scooter. Your wedding was so much fun! Loved the Latin Power idea!
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 09/01/2017

DJ Romin will make your wedding the best day ever! We hired Romin as soon as we got engaged because we knew that we wanted him to DJ or wedding. Not only did he do an amazing job, but he pretty much ran the entire wedding. He had a planning meeting with us and set up our timeline for our wedding. Then, he gave us homework assignments to pick the songs that we enjoyed, record the names of our bridal party so that he would be prepared the day of and he even made suggestions on many things that we were unsure of. Romin brought glow sticks and glow necklaces for our guests- what a surprise. Also, the uplighting is a must- it really really really made Shadow Creek look even more beautiful than it already was! I had no idea how much lighting could do. Every song was a hit and the dance floor was jam packed the entire night- we are so lucky we hired Romin as our DJ. Thank you Romin- we love you!

Sent on 09/05/2017

Zandi Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for these kind words Michelle and Alex! We love you as well!

Hillary · Married on 08/05/2017

DJ Romin was absolutely amazing! We were struggling to solidify vendors at the beginning of the planning process, and even though we hadn't signed any contracts with Zandi Entertainment, Romin helped steer us towards some vendors that fit our style. Every step of the way he went above and beyond to make sure that our wedding was perfect - which it absolutely was! Thank you Romin!!! You truly made our wedding the party of the century for our family and friends.

Sent on 08/29/2017

Zandi Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for having us Hillary and Nick!