Yuriy Nutsa Photography Reviews

30 | Greenville, SC

30 Reviews for Yuriy Nutsa Photography

Julia · Married on 06/12/2010

We were so pleased that we selected Yuriy to be a part of our special day! From our engagement session right through the end of our wedding he was wonderful to work with. As soon as we saw our engagement pictures we knew right away that we were going to be blown away with our wedding pictures, and we were!!! He did such an amazing job at capturing all the important moments and even the hidden ones that you aren't thinking about. The day/night went by so fast and when we were finally able to look at the pictures it brought the whole evening together for us again, Yuriy captured it all in a fairytale kind of way! We were so pleased with him and would recommend him to anyone! He is a nice and caring person that is truly there to make the day perfect! Thank you!!!

Sent on 07/16/2010

Cassie · Married on 09/05/2015

Yuriy did a fantastic job at our wedding! Even though it was 95 degrees out in the sun, and our timing got away from us. He made sure all our needs were met plus some. Our pictures came out amazing, and when that day comes will be calling for maternity photos.

Sent on 03/16/2016

If you're looking for a professional, talented, and quality photographer, I highly recommend Yuriy. He was with me 10 hours on my wedding day and I never felt like he was intruding or unprofessional.

Although the cost of his service may be more than other photographers, it was clear that his work was worth it. My husband and I decided that our memories may fade but our pictures will be there forever

Sent on 12/09/2013

Andrea · Married on 06/02/2012

My husband and I were very pleased with Yuriy's Photography. The quality of his pictures are out of this world and I can't say enough about them. My friends and family were all so impressed and kept asking me who our photographer was. Yuriy was great with offering ideas and really knowing what would make for a great picture! I would recommend Yuriy to my closest friends, in fact, I already have.
    Thank you for capturing our wedding day with beautiful pictures we can look back at for the rest of our lives.

Sent on 07/05/2012
  • Bananya7

Annika · Married on 02/14/2004

He is so amazingly talented and has an excellent heart. We booked him before his business boomed so we got an excellent deal. I would STILL recommend him at the higher price though. His work will not disappoint you. He is creative and captures the special moments.

Sent on 07/05/2009