YSE LINENS Reviews

YSE LINENS 3
YSE LINENS 4
YSE LINENS 5

Jodi · Married on 11/10/2018

I had a great experience and everyone was so professional.

YSE LINENS 6

Rashan · Married on 10/14/2017

Words can never describe how awesome this place is. Monique went above and beyond our expectations. I would only recommend YSE because no other place compares. Best place in Town, Hands Down!!

Sent on 11/07/2017

SHATAVIA · Married on 10/07/2017

It was such a wonderful and pleasant experience working with YSE Linens. They were very professional and pleasant each time we met. Everyone loved the set up and they were very pleased and loved the staff. I would recommend YSE Linens to anyone. Monique made me feel like I was her only client. She gave wonderful inputs and great suggestions to me when she felt like I was unsure.

Thank you so much for making my day memorable.

Tiffany · Married on 09/09/2017

It was wonderful! Everything was beautiful and Monique is very professional and sweet

Nwamaka · Married on 07/16/2017

Great experience! Very personal and professional!

Sent on 11/05/2017

Ahoefa · Married on 07/01/2017

I highly recommend yse linens, she is top notch

Sent on 11/08/2017

Ranada · Married on 06/10/2017

I had the most amazing wedding experience. The venue was beautiful, just like something from a fairytale and the owner and her staff were extremely attentive!

YSE LINENS 7
    YSE LINENS 8
    YSE LINENS 9
    YSE LINENS 10
    YSE LINENS 11
    YSE LINENS 12

SHATAVIA · Married on 04/28/2017

It was such a wonderful and pleasant experience working with YSE Linens. They were very professional and pleasant each time we met. Everyone loved the set up and they were very pleased and loved the staff. Monique made me feel like I was her only client. She gave wonderful inputs and great suggestions to me when she felt like I was unsure. They packed everything for me, my husband and I didn't have to worry about nothing.I would recommend YSE Linens to anyone.Thank you so much for making our day memorable.

• Kemi

Kemi · Married on 11/19/2016

Our wedding reception was absolutely beautiful. My guest are still raving about the beautiful décor. Monique was amazing. We would highly recommend her!

YSE LINENS 13
    YSE LINENS 19
    YSE LINENS 20
    Sent on 10/31/2017

Demaria · Married on 10/06/2016

Very professional! The owner made us feel like family! She is absolutely Amazing! Plenty of space, clean, and affordable!

YSE LINENS 21
    YSE LINENS 22
    YSE LINENS 23
    YSE LINENS 24
    Sent on 10/31/2017

Jaquada · Married on 09/03/2016

YSE linens made my wedding the talk of 2016! Everything was exquisite! It was beautiful and the exact colors I wanted.

Sent on 01/27/2018
  • Che'ree

Che'ree · Married on 07/29/2016

Words can't express this venue unless you've been blessed to experience it hands on you wouldn't get the full ambiance and treatment that Monique Thomas and her staff creates for her brides and grooms. I found the venue Nov 2015 and Immediately called to get an appointment to get a walk through, during the initial time I called Monique's assistance called me back, took my information and explained that Monique was preparing for a wedding and that she will be in contact with me in a few. Me thinking she's busy I'll hear from her in a couple days. NOPE! Monique called me back that same day within an hour of my I initial phone call. She was very pleasant and even being busy with another wedding, was informative and set us up for an appointment to come and take a walk through. Needless to say after my visit with Monique, not only was I impressed I went home and told my fiancé that this was the place. He asked me what it would take to book it. I immediately text Monique that evening asking her when she would be free to book us. She was surprised to be hearing from me so soon (the same day). Once she met my fiancé he explained to her that what sold me on the venue was her promptness and professionalism (That goes a long way with me) being that we weren't due to get married until the following year our time of getting to know Monique was way before the initial meeting in May when we had to pick our dinner menu and linen colors. I spoke with her maybe once a week about my ideas. We laughed she gave me advise on not just my wedding but on becoming a wife. We developed a bond. And to this day even tho we got married 7/28/16 not a day doesn't go by that I don't wish we could do it all over again. Not only was Monique and I insync with our coordination of the whole wedding theme to the point that I had given her full responsibility of taking on that task and on our wedding day needless to say she had me in tears as I arrived to the venue with my bridesmaids, mom and whole brida

YSE LINENS 25

Ashley · Married on 04/22/2017

Monique was great to work with. The venue is also very nice, and everything is so affordable. Any questions I had she made sure to answer them in a timely manner. At times I was quite unsure of how everything would flow and look the day of my wedding but she really put my mind at ease. I would definitely recommend this company!

• F

Felicia · Married on 07/15/2017

YSE linens is Atlanta finest event decor company. Our first was pleased and still crown us as the Wedding of the year 2017. Thank you Monique.

YSE LINENS 26

Deana · Married on 07/09/2016

3.5

Monique was truly helpful in every way possible. She worked with me on my budget and the wedding turned out Fabulous and Beautiful! She also did my daughters wedding a year latter and will be doing a good friend of mines next year. I definitely recommend them! YSE LINENS! Thank you!

YSE LINENS 27